The Story of Britain's First Muslim MP - Launching of Ch. Mohammad Sarwar's Book:

Team Sarwar

Citizen
The Story of Britain's First Muslim MP - Launching of Ch. Mohammad Sarwar's Book:

VENUE: House of Commons, London
TIME: 12th January, 5:30pm

Urdu version of the book - coming soon!

12508837_1707205066162935_6410312341426015146_n.jpg

Aleem Ullah

it would be really interesting to read autobiography of a man who resigned from governorship on the basis of principles.

arafay

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
great sir jee. PTI mein aap kis post ka election lar rahay hain. mere khayal se aap ko general secretary hona chahiye takay party ko organize kiya jasakay.

D.fails

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Indeed Mohammad Sarwar is Pakistani or third world Bill Gates or Benjamin Franklin or Steve Jobs or J.K. Rowling..

... Mohammad Sarwar the man who produced so much wealth/money by hard work and dedication while starting from scratch
Are you serious that this man ch. Sarwar made all his money by fair means??
I am also a PTI supporter but cant support a man who claimed millions of pounds in insurance by setting his shops on fire by himself after every six months. Many will buy your Chooran but atleast people like me who stay in Glasgow cant believe even a word of this. Thanks.
by the way, PTI ki barbaadi ka sabab b aisay he paratroopers hain jo social media py apnay paid banday bitha k khud ko "THIRD WORLD's BILL GATES" sabit krnay ki koshish krtay hain.

Last edited:

NonStopLeo

Minister (2k+ posts)
Are you serious that this man ch. Sarwar made all his money by fair means??
I am also a PTI supporter but cant support a man who claimed millions of pounds in insurance by setting his shops on fire by himself after every six months. Many will buy your Chooran but atleast people like me who stay in Glasgow cant believe even a word of this. Thanks.
by the way, PTI ki barbaadi ka sabab b aisay he paratroopers hain jo social media py apnay paid banday bitha k khud ko "THIRD WORLD's BILL GATES" sabit krnay ki koshish krtay hain.
Your locations shows Karachi and you claims u r in Glasgow...
Do you think that Insurance Companies in
London will accept the insurance claims even if you have set your shop on fire by yourself??

D.fails

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Your locations shows Karachi and you claims u r in Glasgow...
Do you think that Insurance Companies in
London will accept the insurance claims even if you have set your shop on fire by yourself??

What if i set my location to mars, Would you belief that?
Abi is dunya main HALAAL OR HARAAM ki tafreeq krnay walay buht sy log baqi hain jo UK main b fair means k sath apna rizq kama rahay hain. Baqi UK main insurance claim krna Pakistan main bnda marnay sy zyada asaan hy.
agar yakin na aaye to ch. Sarwar sy pooch lena.

Team Sarwar

Citizen
Britain's First Ever Muslim MP - Ch. Mohammad Sarwar - The Pride of Pakistan

Chaudhary Mohammad Sarwar's book will officially be launched in British Parliament today (12th January) at 5:30pm.

Ch. Mohammad Sarwar will be welcomed by John Bercow (Speaker at the House of Commons) and by representatives of all political parties - also joined by all Muslim MPs and Lords — They will take the opportunity to recognise the life and contribution of Britain's first ever Muslim MP.

12400884_1707528376130604_7672897156172024025_n.jpg

Last edited:

Team Sarwar

Citizen
Britain's First Ever Muslim MP - Ch. Mohammad Sarwar - The Pride of Pakistan

Chaudhary Mohammad Sarwar's book will officially be launched in British Parliament today (12th January) at 5:30pm.

Ch. Mohammad Sarwar will be welcomed by John Simon Bercow (Speaker at the House of Commons) and by representatives of all political parties - also joined by all Muslim MPs and Lords They will take the opportunity to recognise the life and contribution of Britain's first ever Muslim MP.

12400884_1707528376130604_7672897156172024025_n.jpg