This is how you will feel If you were an Arab - Must see & Spread!

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)

6e1f57df0105d6378bd21e74f326f9c3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: This is how you will feel If you were an Arab(Must see & Spread)

Excellent post. What a nice way to show the real picture. :jazak: for the nice post.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

Dear Nawazish,

You rock the show :You_Rock_Emoticon:

What a great inspiration, we don't need any one particular to learn the humanity, How nicely message was brought forward, Being a Pakistani and with a typical Pakistani attitude, first I thought after seeing title of your post, its a waste of time with crap, but the moment I start watching, I couldn't stop my self to ignore this video. Appreciate for this wonderful eye opener, I will recommend to my friends to watch and learn this video and try to "UNDERSTAND" the whole out come of this video.

mahmoodsani

Councller (250+ posts)

loved it .............................

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)

Dear Nawazish,

first I thought after seeing title of your post, its a waste of time with crap,

now I know how you feel about the content I post. Mind you, I put a lot of work to do research and find content for fellow Pakistanis.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

now I know how you feel about the content I post. Mind you, I put a lot of work to do research and find content for fellow Pakistanis.

Appreciate your hard work, we are really looking for this kind of mind blowing stuff. again you Rock THE SHOW,

I must say, Thread of the day.

FaisalLatif

Councller (250+ posts)

probably the best video i have ever seen in this forum. keep it up.

Adeel

Founder
I added a thumbnail, so it can be shared every where on facebook.

There are good and bad people everywhere. People like this gentleman give you hope.

hypocrite

Councller (250+ posts)
I am just speechless.

What a brilliant brilliant share. Thank you so much. This is going to all my foreign friends.

What an eye opener

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
I added a thumbnail, so it can be shared every where on facebook.

There are good and bad people everywhere. People like this gentleman give you hope.

There are lot of GOOD people around, not every one is capable to convey his message correctly and boldly, this man have made his points so specific, that I doubt anyone could dare to contradict him.