This Is Unbelievable... Suniye 1 esi aurat ki kahani jiska sar to aurat jesa he magar dhar dog jesa

oscar

Minister (2k+ posts)
ٹیبل کے سوراخ سے سر نکال کر بیٹھی ہے یہ فراڈ عورت
در فٹے منہ پاکستانی میڈیا کے

ajoba

MPA (400+ posts)
haha wtf.... NASA walon ko bulao wo mars pr pata nahi kya search kr rahay hain.... asal aliens Pakistan main paaey jate hain .... no words for this nonsense.

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
بندہ لاء چھتر لوے تے اس شو دے ذمے داراں دی ساری سرکس مار مار کے سجا دیوے

alicekim

Senator (1k+ posts)
I remember visiting this particular show at Karachi Zoo in 1995. And, this lady claims that she recently came from India ? Are they genetically producing these 'things' in India ? I am not sure if she is 'real' or not, but I am amazed that one of the top TV personality is taking her interview, and not some pseudo fake person.

SSR_31952

Senator (1k+ posts)

WTF. Recently came from India? Who gave her visa? Human category or Animal? Was she vaccinated if under Animal category? How did she travel, passenger plane or in cargo?

All abnormal things are available in Pakistan and Pak media.

Brainless Stupid media..

Will_Bite

Guys guys...whats the debate here? Wasnt there another normal lady who came in during the same show, and when Sanam Baloch interviewed her, she said that she was here to apply for the 'same' job? and that she was refused because 'meri umar zyada hai'? Everyone knows these are fake. Lets not get carried away by misleading thread titles.

mercedesbenz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
iss program de direktor nu bund nanga ker ke us di dum te kisey mooooootey jahey admi da bund pair rakh daye utni dair tak nah chukkey jitny dair tak direktor tauba nah ker lave:jahil kaheen ka.

Husaink

اگر اس پروگرام میں کوئی ڈابرمین کتا آ جائے تو شو کی تو ایسی تیسی پھر جائے گی