Time & Place Of Funeral of General Hamid Gul (late)

Matie Khan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

2ry671l.jpg

Source: https://www.facebook.com/GeneralHamidGul/posts/944740505589701

https://www.facebook.com/GeneralHamidGul?fref=nf

Last edited:

adil786

Minister (2k+ posts)
میرے خیال میں خان صاحب کو جانا چاہیے
ایک وقت میں اچھے تعلقات تھے دونوں میں ہوسکتا ہے اب بھی رہیں ہوں

zeshaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
خداۓ بزرگ و برتر سے دعا ہے کہ انکی بخسش فرماۓ اور انکو اپنے جوارے رحمت میں جگا عطا
images
فرماۓ
مرحوم ایک محب وطن شخصیت تھے .

yasir18

Councller (250+ posts)
His role as ISI Chief during the last few years of Afghanistan War against Russia will always be remembered. May Allah grant him peace.

Bunna

Minister (2k+ posts)
حمید گل بے شک انتہائی ذہین شخص تھے

اگر میری دعا قبول ہو رہی ہو تو الله سب سے پہلے میرے گناہ بخش دے اور مجھے جنت میں جگہ دے

حیمد گل نے جو گل کھلائے ہیں الله تو سب سے بہتر انصاف کرنے والا ہے

الله کا ایک قانون ہے جزا اور سزا کا

یہ خوب ہے کہ جس کے پاس زیادہ آدمی ہوں الله اسے معاف کردے اور جس کے پاس کم آدمی ہوں الله اسے دوزخ میں پھینک دے

Zionist Hindu

Senator (1k+ posts)
He was patriotic Pakistani, however his actions in long run turned out to be extremely harmful for his country. His hatred for Hindus/Indians were unwarranted. I would wish him heaven but I am quite sure it doesn't exist.

modern.fakir

He never hated hindus ...only those who seeked to harm his country and they belonged to many religions :biggthumpup:

You dont have to believe in something to experience it. The solace you get in your heart when you achieve something you wanted is a moment of bliss in heaven. You feel it although you may not believe it :biggthumpup:

He was patriotic Pakistani, however his actions in long run turned out to be extremely harmful for his country. His hatred for Hindus/Indians were unwarranted. I would wish him heaven but I am quite sure it doesn't exist.

intekhab

Re: nimaz-e-janaza of Gen hameed gul ??

You daddies nawaz sharif, Musharraf and Zaradari are responsible for the current situation. Gen. Gul retired 25 years ago.
Yehi tou dukh hai.....teray baap nay kitna ziada gund daala tha k abhi tak saaf Nahin ho paa raha.

v r imran k

he was a great mujahid great leaer great loss of paksitan KHUDA UN KO APNI JAWAR REHMAT MIAN AJGA DAY