To; PTI supporters, enough talk, time for some action

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
agar army supreme court ki help karegi,to army ko bhi to kuch milna chahiye........;););););););)
vasey,i was reading last day,gen kayani was saying he could topple the govt in 2009...;);););)but he didnt do it..btw,why he got the extensions of 2 years??;);)

i want to say,things are not easy as u r thinking..itna to mujhe bhi experience ho gya hai paksitan ka..:lol:
vasie aap ho kahan ke..

one thing people forget that the system is to serve the people, the people arent here to be sacrificed for the system...This government has done a lot of bad stuff, it has rejected the supreme courts' decision regarding NRO in the past...if the army or SC wanted, they could have forcibly removed the government or the opposition could have resigned and called for an election..but the army, SC and the opposition all think that the democracy would be gone if they take any action...i think after seeing the true face of this government, most people wont mind if the army came back..in the end, what matters is the end result..now an average citizen does not care if its martial law or democracy *** long as the results are being delivered..The army is to serve the country not to take actions which would benefit it while harming the country...i hope they would remember that this time...

Well, the army got a very bad reputation after the musharraf period...sure, people still criticize the army but not as much as they used to during the musharraf period..i suppose kyani didnt want to get people more angry by over-throwing this democracy that people stood up for..that might have started nation wide protests against the army and only made the country's situation bad...however, people have lost their faith in this government, they wouldnt mind this government being gone now...

oh, and i am from lahore...

Humi

army should be totally apolitical......should not be helping the court or be involved in throwing out or forming the govt.......

the army's purpose is to serve the country..if it removes a corrupt government that is harming the country and without looking for its own personal benefit, helps facilitate a fair election, I think that is acceptable..

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
the army's purpose is to serve the country..if it removes a corrupt government that is harming the country and without looking for its own personal benefit, helps facilitate a fair election, I think that is acceptable..
nope......army should just stay in the barracks, but I don't blame as you are used to this army interference culture.

garry317

Banned
one thing people forget that the system is to serve the people, the people arent here to be sacrificed for the system...This government has done a lot of bad stuff, it has rejected the supreme courts' decision regarding NRO in the past...if the army or SC wanted, they could have forcibly removed the government or the opposition could have resigned and called for an election..but the army, SC and the opposition all think that the democracy would be gone if they take any action...i think after seeing the true face of this government, most people wont mind if the army came back..in the end, what matters is the end result..now an average citizen does not care if its martial law or democracy *** long as the results are being delivered..The army is to serve the country not to take actions which would benefit it while harming the country...i hope they would remember that this time...

Well, the army got a very bad reputation after the musharraf period...sure, people still criticize the army but not as much as they used to during the musharraf period..i suppose kyani didnt want to get people more angry by over-throwing this democracy that people stood up for..that might have started nation wide protests against the army and only made the country's situation bad...however, people have lost their faith in this government, they wouldnt mind this government being gone now...

oh, and i am from lahore...

you are wrong huma ji,why??!!!!!!!!let me elaborate

1)if people want general instead of democracy then it is their mistake.if this kind of govt goes on for 20 years more then atleast you are having democracy.
slowly n slowly ur condition will improve,and same with govt..they will be less corrupt..give enough time to ur democracy to flourish.
In india,i will prefer 1000% more corrupt govt then 5 years of dictator or general.India have democracy from 60 years but still it is unmature but it is getting powerful slowly(anna hazare and few ppl brought down govt on knees)..and u r expecting every thing in 5 years change.Do think wisely.
2)if army general come,then next will come..if u enjoy success in 5 years under one..next may do reverse..so u r doing 2 stept in front and 4 steps back.
you wasted years and went 2 steps back.this will continue to happen.
so give time to democracy..like we r giving n hoping every thing to better ..

vaisey,in pakistan maximum times,generals have ruled..wat they have given u till now.....only 2 step in front and 4 step back.
so give time to change

i hope u understood.

although i m close to u..i m from haryana and presently.:biggthumpup:

Humi

nope......army should just stay in the barracks, but I don't blame as you are used to this army interference culture.

lol...i am also used to a culture where corrupt governments keep coming in power again and again but you wont see me accepting that..

desicad

lol...i am also used to a culture where corrupt governments keep coming in power again and again but you wont see me accepting that..
and if you really think army is less corrupt.....then no point in further discussion.
BTW don't care who is in power in pakistan, was just giving my views in general.....

Humi

you are wrong huma ji,why??!!!!!!!!let me elaborate

1)if people want general instead of democracy then it is their mistake.if this kind of govt goes on for 20 years more then atleast you are having democracy.
slowly n slowly ur condition will improve,and same with govt..they will be less corrupt..give enough time to ur democracy to flourish.
In india,i will prefer 1000% more corrupt govt then 5 years of dictator or general.India have democracy from 60 years but still it is unmature but it is getting powerful slowly(anna hazare and few ppl brought down govt on knees)..and u r expecting every thing in 5 years change.Do think wisely.
2)if army general come,then next will come..if u enjoy success in 5 years under one..next may do reverse..so u r doing 2 stept in front and 4 steps back.
you wasted years and went 2 steps back.this will continue to happen.
so give time to democracy..like we r giving n hoping every thing to better ..

vaisey,in pakistan maximum times,generals have ruled..wat they have given u till now.....only 2 step in front and 4 step back.
so give time to change

i hope u understood.

although i m close to u..i m from haryana and presently.:biggthumpup:

The army isnt the only one to be blamed for the current situation, the current and the past governments have been responsible as well...I dont think Pakistan has 60 more years to wait for democracy to finally do its job...and I am not saying bring in martial law or get rid of democracy right now..all i am saying is that we should look at the bigger picture, if the government delivers, i have no problem with it...if the army delivers, i have no problem with that either..and i only said that the army should help remove the government forcible if the supreme court tells it to go and it doesnt..according to pakistan's constitution, supreme court can ask the army to do so..

oh, i dont know much about indian gegraphy but isnt that near indian punjab? I think one of my friends is from haryana as well...

Humi

and if you really think army is less corrupt.....then no point in further discussion.
BTW don't care who is in power in pakistan, was just giving my views in general.....

i never said the army is clean...i said a change must come and if army plays some part in it without looking for personal power, most pakistanis wouldnt be losing much sleep over it..

garry317

Banned
The army isnt the only one to be blamed for the current situation, the current and the past governments have been responsible as well...I dont think Pakistan has 60 more years to wait for democracy to finally do its job...and I am not saying bring in martial law or get rid of democracy right now..all i am saying is that we should look at the bigger picture, if the government delivers, i have no problem with it...if the army delivers, i have no problem with that either..and i only said that the army should help remove the government forcible if the supreme court tells it to go and it doesnt..according to pakistan's constitution, supreme court can ask the army to do so..

oh, i dont know much about indian gegraphy but isnt that near indian punjab? I think one of my friends is from haryana as well...

bilkul ji..aap ke ghar main 15 min mein aajunga cycle pe...[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]aap bulate hi ni[hilar][hilar][hilar]
although,i dont know much about ur constitution

Humi

bilkul ji..aap ke ghar main 15 min mein aajunga cycle pe...[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]aap bulate hi ni[hilar][hilar][hilar]
although,i dont know much about ur constitution

Even if I was in Lahore, it would take you more than 15 mins...There is an amusement park near the Wahga border...I remember it took much more than 15 mins to get there..:lol:

desicad

Even if I was in Lahore, it would take you more than 15 mins...There is an amusement park near the Wahga border...I remember it took much more than 15 mins to get there..:lol:
(clap)(clap)
well I call it a circus......

garry317

Banned

naa..i ride cycle very fast..dont worry abt it;)i can ride rickshaw also..;)
sorry huma ji,we initiated too harshly..
although wats .asl in ur name

Humi

naa..i ride cycle very fast..dont worry abt it;)i can ride rickshaw also..;)
sorry huma ji,we initiated too harshly..
although wats .asl in ur name
np..it was my fault as well...
oh, its nothing special..just some random letters from my last name..

Humi

Oh ok...don't know about that. was talking about the flag lowering ceremony at wagah border....

oh the park is just a few minutes away from the border...i have heard about this ceremony though.

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Completely agree. This is not army's job.

And i like Anna Hazare's movement, but people should not forget that Pakistan kicked started a white collar movement for reinstatment of CJ against a dictator.

Imran Khan revolution la raha hai, he is preparing ground. And when the public is ready he will launch it. But my question is, the public which is not willing to vote, kya woh mulk kay liye danda khaye gi?

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
As part of the diary for PTI members, here is a little contribution i recently made

After the Altaf Hussain Comedy Circus, I went to my Uncle's place over the weekend and converted 2 MQM voters to PTI voters (not without a 45 min argument).

But I would like to thank altaf hussain, without his contribution those 2 would have voted for MQM again.