True Democracy is Islamic Democracy (Khilafat)

aftabshah

Councller (250+ posts)
(clap)

Leader jab tak theek nahi aa sektay jab tak awam theek na hon so dont complain leaders. Apnay aap ko durast kero oor durast leader ka inthab kero. True democracy is Islamic democracy and that is Khilafat system. here is a smart view about Election in Islam.

In british democracy we chose a leader by couting vote (person) but in Islamic democracy (Khilafat) we not count people but we weight people. (by taking public opinion for a specific candidate.

Here is an example, a questionair that will be give to every individul of state to give opinion (Vote) for a candidate.

Q1. ap apny zameer ko hazir nazir janty howy batain keh is candidate (name) ki education/taleem apki nazar ma kitni ha. oor keya kafi ha keh yeh benda mulik ka sadar ban sakay. Please circle appropriate. while 0 is worst and 10 is best.

0-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 (please weight education)

Q2. apki nazar ma is shahs ki personality ka weight kitna ha.

0-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 (please weight)

Q3. yeh shahs tarih se kitna waqif ha.

Q4. is shahs ki speaking power kitni ha.

Q5. is shahs ky dost ahbab kaisy hain.

Q6. leader ship skills kaisy hain.

Q7. Emandar kitna ha

Q8. deyanat dar kitna ha.

Q9. sharafat oor eman kitna ha.

Q10. Sadaqat kitni ha.

Declaration: I swear that i have given my opinion independently without any pressure and without any influnce.

after taking opinion of all public we will calculate weight and the highest weight will be winner.

ALZULFIQAR

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Which Khilafat? Islamic democracy.. I do not know too much about it but as i know..its confuse in Islamic history..

Another piece of garbage on this site, Do you even know anything about the Khilafat which existed in history? Khilafat Usmania? Khilafat Abbasia? Khilafat Ummayad? What were these types of goverment? they were dictatorships, there were no elections based on those formulaire u have mentioned above...u need to come out of your wet dream moron...

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Another piece of garbage on this site, Do you even know anything about the Khilafat which existed in history? Khilafat Usmania? Khilafat Abbasia? Khilafat Ummayad? What were these types of goverment? they were dictatorships, there were no elections based on those formulaire u have mentioned above...u need to come out of your wet dream moron...

sure there were elections better than what we have NOW.

NOW people are counted.
THEN people were 'weighed' by their virtue and characteristics.

THEN they brought in value, social justice, peace and tranquility.

NOW the democrazy brings sex drugs and rock n roll.

THEN rule of Allah prevailed.
NOW Church of Satan and Free Mason rule.

NOW hunger, thirst, war, calamities. The only people benefit NOW are the Free Masons

big DIFFERENCE

gazoomartian

Khilafat is a way of govt system chosen by Allah and his Rasool pbuh

Democrazy is chosen by England some 1000 years ago. We know English was the worst govt rule throughout the history.

Just two examples:

The champion human rights, UK: They used to punish criminals and opponent to the kingdom by putting the 'criminals' on a stretcher, stretching them apart by ankles and wrists, separating whole body into two

The champion human rights, US: They used to chain blacks in barns, beat them, slave them. Even in 1960's they have signs on bar doors: No Nigga allowed
Blacks could not travel because the highways did not have 'nigger's bathroom'

Talk about human rights. Khilafat is the only way for human to survive and function without discrimination. For only taqwa separates us from each other.

anglopakiman

Voter (50+ posts)
Khilafat is a great ideal to strive for but unfortunately due to the imperfections inherent in people it is almost impossible to achieve in practice. Aside from the time of the early khalifas who were chosen by consultation, the system in practice became a monarchy, and had all of the problems that all monarchies have.

FAISAL315

Kalafat is very good system which islam introduced. but in the early days khilafat was practised good. until khalifa haroon rasheed but later on other khalifas also did the same thing what the americans and europe are doing now, women and alchohol. in my opinion every system is a good system if it is applied well. and if it is working for the country and people,s betterness.

gazoomartian

Kalafat is very good system which islam introduced. but in the early days khilafat was practised good. until khalifa haroon rasheed but later on other khalifas also did the same thing what the americans and europe are doing now, women and alchohol. in my opinion every system is a good system if it is applied well. and if it is working for the country and people,s betterness.

That was the fault in personality not in the system itself.

If your child doesn't know how to drive, you teach him, you don't throw away the car

FAISAL315

Khilafat is a way of govt system chosen by Allah and his Rasool pbuh

Democrazy is chosen by England some 1000 years ago. We know English was the worst govt rule throughout the history.

Just two examples:

The champion human rights, UK: They used to punish criminals and opponent to the kingdom by putting the 'criminals' on a stretcher, stretching them apart by ankles and wrists, separating whole body into two

The champion human rights, US: They used to chain blacks in barns, beat them, slave them. Even in 1960's they have signs on bar doors: No Nigga allowed
Blacks could not travel because the highways did not have 'nigger's bathroom'

Talk about human rights. Khilafat is the only way for human to survive and function without discrimination. For only taqwa separates us from each other.

lekin deekeen jab tak black ke liye hate thi . tab tak thi. ajj black un ka president hai. yeh bi to sirf americ mein ho sakta hai. app kabi yeh soch bi sakte hain ke . cristian , hindu ya marzai kabi bi hamara prime minister ya president ban sakte hain. jawab hai kabhi nahin. so mere khayal mein wo zyada khule dil ke insaan hain apni galti maan kar us ko durost kar lete hain hamari tarah nahin pehle to galti mante nahin aur us par are bi rehte hain

aftabshah

Councller (250+ posts)
Dear All,

I just need your comments on my post that what is your opinion about this system, is it applicable or not in current situation in Pakistan. tq

aftabshah

Councller (250+ posts)

Mr. Islamabadi,

I have strong question about your religion, please let me know or you muslim ?

aftabshah

Councller (250+ posts)
No,he is kafir,and every one who differs your little knowledge and narrow mind is Kafir.:)

Mr. Baig sahib,

Adab bhi koi cheez hoti ha, i did't say that he differ with my opinion, he or any one have right to differ with my opinion but no muslim can say garbage for Khilafat. plz take note from heart if you have one.

ali_ravian

Councller (250+ posts)

i am agree with you........ our history of these reigns do not bring good pic..... the true democracy was practiced in the Musjad e Nabvi when Holy Prophet PBUH was alive.....

ali_ravian

Councller (250+ posts)
All muslim scholars appreciate reigime of Khilaft e rashida.

In the reign of these caliph, the muslim`s blood was shed, muslims were hanged in the streets by muslims, they attacked musjadel haram, Quran the holy book was burnt............... all this was done in these reigns........

All muslim scholars appreciate reigime of Khilaft e rashida.

Which muslim scholars are you talking about? In Khilafat e Rashida Muslims were killing each other. Hasrat Abu Bakars son Abdulalh was one of the killers of Hasrat Usman...Hasrat Aisha (Prophets wife) fought against Hasrat Ali....there was civil war and chaos...this is the system you want go back to? You also get out of your wet dream moron...

aftabshah

Councller (250+ posts)
In the reign of these caliph, the muslim`s blood was shed, muslims were hanged in the streets by muslims, they attacked musjadel haram, Quran the holy book was burnt............... all this was done in these reigns........

You are just looking one side of picture, these things happens because that was begining of Islam as a world religion and many new muslims or the people who become muslims just for a reason (Munafiq) were trying to destroy Islam and it was necessary in that time to cope with such people. on the other hand true muslims were happy and there was peace.