Ummah is in Chaos!!!

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ummah is in Chaos!!!

To Allah(SWT) we all belong, and unto him shall we return (Inna lillahi wa Inna ilaihi Rajeoon.)

If we do not act to help our fellow muslims, we all will be answerable to Allah(swt).

رَبَّنَا لَا تُزِغْ قُلُوبَنَا بَعْدَ إِذْ هَدَيْتَنَا وَهَبْ لَنَا مِن لَّدُنكَ رَحْمَةً ۚ إِنَّكَ أَنتَ الْوَهَّابُ

رَبَّنَا إِنَّكَ جَامِعُ النَّاسِ لِيَوْمٍ لَّا رَيْبَ فِيهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُخْلِفُ الْمِيعَادَ

[Who say], "Our Lord, let not our hearts deviate after You have guided us and grant us from Yourself mercy. Indeed, You are the Bestower. Our Lord, surely You will gather the people for a Day about which there is no doubt. Indeed, Allah does not fail in His promise."

And,
Indeed, those who disbelieve - never will their wealth or their children avail them against Allah at all. And it is they who are fuel for the Fire.

While majority of us are busy in caviling at each other and getting more enthusiastic into sectarian debates, whether it be Barelvi-Deobandi debate or Barelvi-Wahabi debate; we spare no effort in defeating our opponents and most of our time, money and energy is going in vain in unfruitful discussions and activities.

We love to discuss about the trivial matters like Do you do Fatiha?, Do you go to Peers?, Are you Wahabbi?, What do you think about Dr. Zakir Naik is he right or wrong?. And Muslims roll-up their sleeves to debate and try to prove their groups ideology to be correct and others is wrong. Some are more focused on proving fellow Muslims as Kaafir and calling them for Mubahila, while others declaring those who do not conform to their madhhab to be Kaafir.

The example of Muslim Ummah is like; the house is on fire and members of the family arguing to change the TV channel.

In majority of the African Muslim nations, where people were dying of hunger and drought; Christian Missionaries took that as a chance to catch the fish and had them converted to Christianity by alluring them food supplies and other basic amenities. Some Muslim NGOs realized that it was due to lack of food supplies and money, African Muslims are getting converted to Christianity. They made Arabs realize the difficulties their brothers are going through in African continent. Bond by emotions and Fee-Sabilillah in the cause of Allah attitude, Arabs voluntarily gave out tons of money. The money was utilized for feeding the poor and needy in African continent but then again the African Muslims are getting converted to Christianity.

So, the Muslim NGOs barked the wrong tree; along with food supplies and other amenities; they needed proper Islamic education, which is more needed for them to firmly stand against all the false ideologies and systems.

I recalled a hadith of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) in which he said The hour will not come, until tribes of my Ummah will join the Mushrikin, and until some tribes of my Ummah will worship Idols. (Tirmidhie). This prophesy of Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) has come true;

There are Muslims in India seen worshipping Hindu deities.

Again, where are we putting our efforts?

Since we have inherited Islam, so we dont prize it; majority of our homes are full-time cinema houses. Our Mullahs have taught us, dont watch Peace-TV, dont listen to such and such scholar, he is misguided, he belongs to Deobandi sect, he belongs to Wahabi sect, he belongs to Barelvi sect. But we get no objection while our kids watch Chota-Bheem on Pogo channel, which shows Arabs/Muslims in bad light. We dont have any objection, when our women watch filthy family-dispute dramas and movies. We have no objection, while they watch and learn others haraam traditions and are so much obsessed to adopt it instantly. Lets ask ourselves, where are we putting our efforts? Our Ummah needs education, not sectarian debates.

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
What are the remedial measures?:
a) Nationalize all mosques;
b) Ban all sects; Anyone who identifies himself/herself other than Muslim
should be chopped-off;
c) Destroy all TVs sets, Internet etc.
d) Refine the Preachers, what else and what else.
Dear reading of these type of stero-types things have sickened the people.
Everyone knows what the problems are, but does not concentrate upon
remedies, then from where the cure should come.

QaiserMirza

What are the remedial measures?:
a) Nationalize all mosques;
b) Ban all sects; Anyone who identifies himself/herself other than Muslim
should be chopped-off;
c) Destroy all TVs sets, Internet etc.
d) Refine the Preachers, what else and what else.
Dear reading of these type of stero-types things have sickened the people.
Everyone knows what the problems are, but does not concentrate upon
remedies, then from where the cure should come.
My Dear Brother, There is only one remidy and that is hold the rope.
Learn , Learn and Learn the right knowledge.
Our problem is that we depend on others and we ourselves never try to work hard.
Solution for all evils are in Quran and Sunnah.

anyie1

All mullahs should be hanged to death, they have misguided this nation to such an extent that return is difficult, why dont they just pray God,, do good deeds and go to sleep , why they are misleading the nation,,, just look at our society,,, all teen age men of our country are hijacked by these so called contractors of Islam and they are becoming suicide bombers... i hate anyone who has big toopi on his head and beard

anyie1

I bet with you,,,, pickup any moulvi and do some analysis,,, you will find him, lier,, looter, choor, fraud,,, (99.9%) , tell me any leader of pakistan with any religious party whos character is spotless,,,, name anyone,,,, i am sure no one can,,,, they are the real problem

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Please read this , somebody send it to me...But it might change your life ,

You will get the answer at least..
mail

QaiserMirza

All mullahs should be hanged to death, they have misguided this nation to such an extent that return is difficult, why dont they just pray God,, do good deeds and go to sleep , why they are misleading the nation,,, just look at our society,,, all teen age men of our country are hijacked by these so called contractors of Islam and they are becoming suicide bombers... i hate anyone who has big toopi on his head and beard
The character and appearance you mentioned also fit to our Beloved Prophet and His Sahabas too.
What do you think ?
What would happened if our Salaf just pray and sleep for their whole life.

riverblue

MPA (400+ posts)
wrong to characterise someone on the basis of topi or beard........... topi aur beard buri nahi hai..... jo topi aur beard ki laaj na rakhay wo bura hai

Imranpak

No true Muslim who has any knowledge of Islam would ever exchange it for cheap wordly gains! Those who convert to Christianity be they African or not never believed in the first place, they were only Muslim in name! There are million's of nominal Muslim's and Christian's but Islam still remains the most practised faith in the world.

Europe is basically athiest, many Afro-American's convert to Islam from Christianity so let that also be known.