Ummat News Paper Reports On Mishal Khan

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
aur hum tumhare mirzay per , us ki paleet aal aulad par aur us ke maanay walon par laaanat bhaijte hain

Sohrab, this is such a sensitive matter that despite urges to respond to some really nasty comments by the Qadianis on this forum, I am keeping quiet because this murder is a sad event. No matter what are the causes and culprits of this murder.
It is obvious the one Qadiani has brought the cat out of the bag by stating the "Hadith" of 72 Sects! Justifying and proving the "Hadith" would be impossible task for the Qadianis on a different thread. They are classic masters of twist to turn the events in their favour. Mishal may not be a Qadiani at all, he may have been impressed by dying communism but these guys are taking full advantage of a sad situation.

Two Stooges

چل منافق انسان تو وہی ہے نا جو مراد سعید کو ادھر مشورے دے رہا تھا کہ جاوید لطیف کا سر تن سے جدا کرے، ابھی ادھر دوسروں کو سکھانے کی کوشش کر رہا ہے تم جیسے لوگ ہی پہلے اکساتے ہیں بعد میں مکر جاتے ہیں اور پھر پیر فقیر بن جاتے ہیں

مراد سعید بے غیرت انسان ھے، جو اس نے اس درباری کو زندہ چھوڑ دیا، ورنہ ھمارے علاقے میں ایسی زبان استعمال کرنے والا زندہ نہیں رہ سکتا

crankthskunk

C69s8Q7WcAAbBOn.jpg

A novel way to say peace by Mirza Kazzab.

[URL="https://postimg.org/image/3o6axba1n/"]
[/URL]

Last edited:

crankthskunk

If you don't believe in Mirza Kazzab, he says peace to you by declaring that you will die.

488a4bfd6c.jpg

And if you don't believe in Mirza you are a "Khanzir" and your women are "Bitches". That's how Mirza Kazzab sent peace to the Muslims.

4893a097d5.jpg

I think you better stop before you are totally humiliated. Your Qadianiat is a blot on human's face. Mirza was nothing but a liar.

samkhan

Re: Easy Murder .!

پاکستان میں موجود اگر کوئی اصلی نام سے توہین رسالت کا مرتکب ہوتا ہے تو یا تو وہ شخص پاگل ہے یا پھر آئی ڈی ہی فیک ہے

Sohraab

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Sohrab, this is such a sensitive matter that despite urges to respond to some really nasty comments by the Qadianis on this forum, I am keeping quiet because this murder is a sad event. No matter what are the causes and culprits of this murder.
It is obvious the one Qadiani has brought the cat out of the bag by stating the "Hadith" of 72 Sects! Justifying and proving the "Hadith" would be impossible task for the Qadianis on a different thread. They are classic masters of twist to turn the events in their favour. Mishal may not be a Qadiani at all, he may have been impressed by dying communism but these guys are taking full advantage of a sad situation.
i agree with you , sachGoee a qadyani member is Ban now for 10 Days