Unemployment - Associate Engineer selling Pakoras in Rawalpindi - Shame for PPP and other Political

no-violence

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: Associate Engineer selling Pakoras in Rawalpindi. . .Shame for PPP and other Political parties

So what dude, graduate engineers are driving taxi in Canada. Hasool-e-rizq-e-halal ain ibadat hay!!

Tilloo

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Associate Engineer selling Pakoras in Rawalpindi. . .Shame for PPP and other Political parties

So what dude, graduate engineers are driving taxi in Canada. Hasool-e-rizq-e-halal ain ibadat hay!!

koei shak nahy . . .par meray bhai Educated person k leyay koei ache job hone chaeyay. . . warna kia zarort hai parhnay likhnay ke. . .agr Reehrei he lagani hai. . .

tell me one thing. . ap kar sakty hain esa????? dn't mind. .

Parents es leyay parhaty hain k wo apnay baachoun ko achy makam par dakhein. .

baki rahe Canada ke baat . . to shahd wahan par Pakistanio and Musalmano k sath esa hota ho ga. . warna jo oen k apnay Citizens hain wo Musalmano say ache jobs he karty houn gy. . .

Faiza

عیش کر لو دوستوں کالج کی دیواروں میں
ٹکے ٹکے کی نوکری ڈھونڈو گے بازاروں میں

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well thats not a wrong thing to do and i believe he would be able to earn more than what he can from a white collar job.

aap canada mein ja ker taxi kyon chala rahay hain? pakistan mein taxi chalain. ya is bhai ko bhi canada lay jain. wahan ye pakoray baich ker aap say ziyada kam lay ga.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)

And about shame to political parties . I think we should be clear that shame lies on the army who eats up every single penny of pakistanis and the government are left with nothing. The army itself is taking 500 billion out of 1200 billion total budget. Then there is debt that they have to pay. What is left to run the entire country??? This is a sick situation and i blame the army to be the biggest culprit.

Tilloo

MPA (400+ posts)

aap canada mein ja ker taxi kyon chala rahay hain? pakistan mein taxi chalain. ya is bhai ko bhi canada lay jain. wahan ye pakoray baich ker aap say ziyada kam lay ga.

i agree. .

Tilloo

MPA (400+ posts)

عیش کر لو دوستوں کالج کی دیواروں میں
ٹکے ٹکے کی نوکری ڈھونڈو گے بازاروں میں

Allah ke rehmat say Mayoous nahy hotay. . .Allah acha rizq he dey ga . . inshallah. . :)

No2liberalExtermists

good engineers are in demand and those who are technically sound can find a job. KRL etc. admit engineers on merit based on a test so this video is more propaganda then reality.

no-violence

@Tilloo and others, that was just sarcasim, i agree with u guys govt. should do something to create job opportunities for these youngsters. However, i would like to add here that we shouldn't only rely on the govt. for everything. I appreciate this young fellow who took initiative and started to earn bread for himself and his family. I am not here to give u guys a lecture on morality and social values but I feel we should start giving respect to all these professionals. A brother here said that why don't I drive a taxi in Pakistan, believe me I can do that if you guys are willing to give taxi driver as much respect and social status as he has got in the western society.

Tilloo

MPA (400+ posts)
@Tilloo and others, that was just sarcasim, i agree with u guys govt. should do something to create job opportunities for these youngsters. However, i would like to add here that we shouldn't only rely on the govt. for everything. I appreciate this young fellow who took initiative and started to earn bread for himself and his family. I am not here to give u guys a lecture on morality and social values but I feel we should start giving respect to all these professionals. A brother here said that why don't I drive a taxi in Pakistan, believe me I can do that if you guys are willing to give taxi driver as much respect and social status as he has got in the western society.

bhai ap nay khud he yeh baat kar de k main Taxi drive kar sakta hun agr western socitey ke tarhan yahan par bhe respect de jay. . .khud soochain kia Pakoray baichnay waly ko yahan Izat de jate hai. . ???? es leyay aik educated person k leyay yeh sub karna bhe mushkil kaam hai . . . yeh ore bat hai k Majbori sub karwany par majbor kar daite hai. .

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
(clap)Rizq e Halal Kamanay Wala ALLAH ka Dost hay,bheek mangnay ya chori karnay se acha hay Insaan Halal Rizq kamaa Kar ALLAH ka dost ban jaye:alhamd:
Whats wrong in this , he is entrepreneur , he is earning halal , he is self employed.

no-violence

@Tillo, right, now if we start giving respect to these pakoray walas and other hawkers and taxi drivers we will automatically have so many good jobs created, so as a nation we need to change our attitude and since we call ourselves Muslims we shouldn't forget that our Prophet PBUH was a shepherd as a young boy.

Ocean 7

MPA (400+ posts)
Yes! I agree with every one ( My brohters) on this website. Every one is right, as I say that who ever driving a Taxi or celling pakoras ,abroad or his home land, if he has Education he can manage better using his knowldge and skill. I do remember that at the age of 13 I use to sell news papers at the street of Lahore from Morning 3.00 am to 5.30am, after that I use to go school. all I do not for Fun just to help my Father to support the family. Mean while I carried out my study. to day I support many many students in Pakistan to complete their studies and helping others as much as I can... If any professional driving a cab or doing odd jobs or working on Gas stations, it means they don't want to complete their credits they just wants to earn money to full fill their desires.......

Baba jee

Councller (250+ posts)

Oh Bhai, Canadian Immigration is open, apply and come here then you can drive cab, truck, or study more then get a decent job!

Faiza

Allah ke rehmat say Mayoous nahy hotay. . .Allah acha rizq he dey ga . . inshallah. . :)

میں مایوس نہی ہوں، بس نوکری ڈھونڈنی بند کر دی