US Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney said American Government Assassinated Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.,

Asif shah

Banned
US Congresswoman In Iran Says U.S. Government Responsible For Domestic Assassinations, Most Violent On Planet & Lead by Misguided Men At UN Supported Conference on Global Fight Against Terrorism.
According to a Memphis jury's verdict on December 8, 1999, in the wrongful death lawsuit of the King family versus Loyd Jowers "and other unknown co-conspirators," Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. was assassinated by a conspiracy that included agencies of his own government. Almost 32 years after King's murder at the Lorraine Motel in Memphis on April 4, 1968, a court extended the circle of responsibility for the assassination beyond the late scapegoat James Earl Ray to the United States government.
Martin Luther King, Jr
"I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed, 'We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal. I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood. I have a dream today!"

Source: www.Pakconnects.blogspot.com