US Debt Crisis - 2012 is only for America

northen_star

I've got a solution for the United Stats why dont they get there soldiers out of the middle east and stop wasting money on weapons and they will see how much money they will save. The United Stats wast about 1 Trillion every year on fire arms, new tanks, etc. Now the U.S are complaining because there discount here in Canada is -10%.

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)
2012 is for the entire world. What you have failed to see is that they have oiled/pumped their media machine to prepare your mind for 2012, so that when something bad happens you don't feel it.

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
2012 is for the entire world. What you have failed to see is that they have oiled/pumped their media machine to prepare your mind for 2012, so that when something bad happens you don't feel it.
This cannot be done, showing 9/11 as an Al-Qa'ida job is one thing but poking a finger in one's eye and expecting him not to feel it something else ... i'll see how it works when children will be hungry and nothing will be there to feed them, it happened in USSR in IRAQ, GAZA and afgahistan ... so it can happen in Washington DC also... mindless americans enjoyed on whole worlds pocket for quite some time now .. but its there saying only that "Nothing is like free lunch" so gone are the days let them face the music.

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)
This cannot be done, showing 9/11 as an Al-Qa'ida job is one thing but poking a finger in one's eye and expecting him not to feel it something else ... i'll see how it works when children will be hungry and nothing will be there to feed them, it happened in USSR in IRAQ, GAZA and afgahistan ... so it can happen in Washington DC also... mindless americans enjoyed on whole worlds pocket for quite some time now .. but its there saying only that "Nothing is like free lunch" so gone are the days let them face the music.
This
will be done the world is going to feel 2012.

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Uncle Sam .....

beautiful representation, must watch for those who have little knowledge of economics.