US President Donald Trump fires US national security chief John Bolton

Siasi Jasoos

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

106121963-1568131289287gettyimages-1157315857.jpeg

WASHINGTON: US President Donald Trump on Tuesday announced he has fired his hawkish national security advisor John Bolton, saying he disagreed "strongly" with his positions.

"I asked John for his resignation, which was given to me this morning," Trump announced on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1171452881729228802
"I informed John Bolton last night that his services are no longer needed at the White House," Trump wrote, saying he would name a replacement next week.

Bolton denied being fired and said he had resigned.

The news — coming days after Trump caused uproar by revealing he was canceling secret talks with Afghanistan's Taliban — stunned Washington.

Bolton is a veteran and controversial figure closely linked to the invasion of Iraq and other aggressive foreign policy decisions. He had been seen as one of the main driving forces in the White House's muscular approach to Iran, Venezuela and other trouble spots.

As often in the Trump presidency, the abrupt reshuffle appeared to contain an element of chaos.

Trump's tweeted announcement came shortly after the White House press office had said Bolton would shortly be giving a press conference on terrorism issues alongside Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.

Bolton himself disputed Trump's version of events, apparently saying that the president had not fired him in person, as he claimed, late Monday.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1171455806069305346
"I offered to resign last night and President Trump said, "Let's talk about it tomorrow," Bolton tweeted.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/247209-trump-fires-us-national-security-chief-john-bolton

Last edited:

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
That is the only good thing this Trump fool did in his stay at White House. This War maniac was the symbol of American repression in the world and the funny thing is that at his old farting age , he was proud of his much hated opinions and ideas about American Hegemony. Burn at the bottom of the hell, you racial hate monger.

Bilal Raza

https://twitter.com/x/status/1171468241098534916
WASHINGTON (AFP) - President Donald Trump on Tuesday announced he has fired his hawkish national security advisor John Bolton, saying he disagreed "strongly" with his positions.

"I asked John for his resignation, which was given to me this morning," Trump announced on Twitter.

"I informed John Bolton last night that his services are no longer needed at the White House," Trump wrote, saying he would name a replacement next week.

Bolton denied being fired and said he had resigned.

The news -- coming days after Trump caused uproar by revealing he was canceling secret talks with Afghanistan’s Taliban -- stunned Washington.

Bolton is a veteran and controversial figure closely linked to the invasion of Iraq and other aggressive foreign policy decisions. He had been seen as one of the main driving forces in the White House’s muscular approach to Iran, Venezuela and other trouble spots.

As often in the Trump presidency, the abrupt reshuffle appeared to contain an element of chaos.

Trump’s tweeted announcement came shortly after the White House press office had said Bolton would shortly be giving a press conference on terrorism issues alongside Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.

Bolton himself disputed Trump’s version of events, apparently saying that the president had not fired him in person, as he claimed, late Monday.

"I offered to resign last night and President Trump said, "Let’s talk about it tomorrow," Bolton tweeted.

NCP123

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ye apney terrorism ku hide kerney ke leye ye kertey hein.....ye konsi se Insaniyat hey kisi ku latkaaa ker maraa jaieye........ye POLICE nahi terrorist hein.....ye duniya ki esi police hey ju khud terrorist hey........es IG ku sub se pehley Latkana chahye...SURE there should be no USE OF SMART phones in any office during office times..........

Raiwind-Destroyer

the very terrorist that USA and Endia claimed Pakistan is harboring is now in talks with USA

what a hypocrite countries these are USA created Taliban and now they are not listening to them

now USA is creating another taliban in Endia with hindu fundamentalist tomorrow they will have to deal with them as well

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)
This marks new start in Trump's administration, a hate monger gone hope someone kills him civilian life

Aslan

This is a good move by Trump.Bolton is a neocon who wanted to start a war with Iran.People thinkTrump is crazy but this Bolton guy is very scary.

GreenMaple

This was one of the better twitter firing by Trump. Bolton was staunchly anti-Muslim, and a lapdog of Israel and India.

Londoner/Lahori

Minister (2k+ posts)
Firing makes no difference, trump himself is a neoconservative, next person will be no angel, this age group is anti Muslims and pro Jewish,
Currently in USA, at elementary schools level,80% kids are ethnic, that’s the change in America coming through, until then, it’s a rough ride.

IMKKK

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think President Trump want PEACE and he is damn serious. John Bolton is a war monger.

PIND-WALA

Trump simply does not know how to relieve someone with plausible reason. He just insults, wonder if he will ever get that treatment.

Xiggs

Trump simply does not know how to relieve someone with plausible reason. He just insults, wonder if he will ever get that treatment.
Pompeo must be thinking to himself when would he get a sacking tweet from trump.

As for trump, once he's out of office, all those people he fired and pissed will come for him. not even republicans are gona spare him.