US President Donald Trump fires US national security chief John Bolton

disgusted

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
People come and go but the direction of the 'deep' state never changes. US policy will continue ramming all countries which oppose them. At one time ,during the Eisenhower presidency US was the most liked country. Then came the bushes, shrubs, philanderers and idiots. Today US is the most hated country, even more than the former USSR.

Skeptic

Siasat.pk - Blogger
In short he is running the show in a corporate way and it is appealing his electorate. Because he knows how to sell? & What to sell ? anything to Industrialized countries public aka consumers .

alicekim

Senator (1k+ posts)
You are GRAVELY mistaken! Look at the long lines seeking H1B, F1, J1, Asylum and Refuge! Trump is so freaking popular that I can't even describe to you here. US economy is literally roaring, severe shortage of workers and laborers! Not sure, what are you smoking ?

People come and go but the direction of the 'deep' state never changes. US policy will continue ramming all countries which oppose them. At one time ,during the Eisenhower presidency US was the most liked country. Then came the bushes, shrubs, philanderers and idiots. Today US is the most hated country, even more than the former USSR.

RAW AGENT

You are GRAVELY mistaken! Look at the long lines seeking H1B, F1, J1, Asylum and Refuge! Trump is so freaking popular that I can't even describe to you here. US economy is literally roaring, severe shortage of workers and laborers! Not sure, what are you smoking ?

???????????????

disgusted

Sweet dreams!!!!