آ تجھے اڈیالہ کی سیر کروادوں ۔ دل تو تیرا ترستا ہوگا جنت سے ۔🥹 ۔

jigrot

Minister (2k+ posts)
آ تجھے اڈیالہ کی سیر کروادوں ۔ دل تو تیرا ترستا ہوگا جنت سے ۔🥹 ۔
تو بھی بہت بڑا چ ہے بھائی مجھے کہہ رہا ہے جنت چھوڑ کے جہنم میں چلا جاوں
☺️

nutral is munafek

Minister (2k+ posts)
Until these "Iblys Survival Institutions" are kicked on their "ASS", there will be no discipline.
GF53Tp2XEAABE6v

nutral is munafek

Minister (2k+ posts)
These are the burnt ballot papers which are stamped in favour of PTI's backed Independent candidate... This is blatant rigging. This candidate's lead was nearly 100,000 but by burning her ballots, the manipulated result has been announced whereby she has been declared as loser.
GF3v654XMAA4dZJ

zaheer2003

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
مجھے پورا یقین ہے یہاں جو فوج کے ہمدرد بیٹھے ہوتے ہیں انہیں اگر پچھلے بائیس ماہ میں فوج کی دہشت گردی، بربریت، حرام زدگی، غداری، آئین شکنی اور چوروں کی حمایت نظر نہیں آئی تو پچھلے چوبیس گھنٹوں میں ضرور نظر آئی ہوگی۔

یہ ادارہ حرامی ترین افراد پر مشتمل ہے، شروع دن سے یہ خنزیر پاکستان کے دشمن بنے ہوئے ہیں۔

کل سوا دو کروڑ نئے ووٹر بھی الیکشن کا حصہ بنے تھے یہ وہ لوگ ہیں جن کی عمریں اب 18 سال ہوئی ہیں، یہ سب کم از کم اگلے پچاس ساٹھ سال تک ان حرامیوں سے نفرت کریں گے کیونکہ امریکہ کے لئے ماں کی دلالی کرنے والے ان کتوں نے پاکستانی عوام کے سامنے کوئی اور آپشن چھوڑا ہی نہیں ہے۔​

Truth matters

MPA (400+ posts)
Pakistan army and the political mafias are teaching the nation how to cheat and win in life. pakistan has become a joke in the world.
Pakistan Army are beghairat slaves of the Americans.They will bend over to every order .A real dilemma and only hope is that one day they will refuse to take of their pants and stop to bend over so easily

Truth matters

MPA (400+ posts)
It's amazing how these fake defenders of islam are exposed.Corrupt to core they are hell bent on defending their Masters of the secular liberal order at any cost.

patwari_sab

na_pakfouj k generals is mulk k awam k asal dushman hein. aik bar phir se is ghareeb qoum par daku chor tola musalit kiya ja raha hai.

Melanthus

It's amazing how these fake defenders of islam are exposed.Corrupt to core they are hell bent on defending their Masters of the secular liberal order at any cost.
I have no right to give any fatwa.I have lived abroad for a long time (since I was a teenager).I did visit Pakistan a few time.I don’t regard Pakistan as a Muslim country.It is a Muslim country in name only.I would say 95% of people behave and act against teachings of Islam.They don’t even understand Islam.It is very embarrassing to see moral and financial corruption,injustice,dishonesty,oppression,mistreatment of women,child abuse and so on.The list is very long.This happens in a country which was created in the name of Islam.

Hate_Nooras

PK army- where are the honest officers? Do we have any guys that have the guts to hold these haraamis to account

Kavalier

Now Pakistanis Atleast know that the problem of Pakistan is pakistan Army.

have been saiyng this for over a decade now, but was always abused, now finally some of them might have understood. But i am pretty sure, there are still plenty here who would again be Boot-Chaatiyaas once PTI/IK strike a deal with third umpire.

Kavalier

PK army- where are the honest officers? Do we have any guys that have the guts to hold these haraamis to account

This is another thing I have been saying for at least 12 years on this forum that this is whole army, people kept shouting at me that do not blame the whole army, it is only few generals, they are still adamant on this, but I tell you one more time, it is the whole institution, every single FOJI is trained like this.