We want altaf in pakistan

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
تمہیں تو موقه چاہے کہ کہو قاعد کا پاکستان نہی چائ .... تو کیا مودودی کا کانگریسی پاکستان چاہے ؟؟؟

اور جمت اسلامی کا غنڈہ گردی والا پاکستان چاہے ؟؟؟

T77xN.jpg

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Aaj kal Mahwish and others are very QUIET (bigsmile)
Janab chachu! arz hay!....All our karkun are like honey bees!...we make honey and suck on it till you dare to stirr our hive!...we will then come out and sting you hard, even kill you!....Please be careful what you say about our drag queen or any of her worker bees ( ha! Mehwish bb (bigsmile) has two bees! )

Humi

venice mein to kafi pani hy aur kaheen paak na ho jaye , is dar sy nahi jaye ga wahan . Han albatta venus planet zaroor ja sakta hy
yes I meant venus planet only..it was a typo...chalo since everyone agrees, lets find him a space suit..:P

gazoomartian

Janab chachu! arz hay!....All our karkun are like honey bees!...we make honey and suck on it till you dare to stirr our hive!...we will then come out and sting you hard, even kill you!....Please be careful what you say about our drag queen or any of her worker bees ( ha! Mehwish bb (bigsmile) has two bees! )

:lol:

so no wonder I call MQMers suckers (bigsmile)

yes I know, you have done to 1000's of KHI people (cry)

Ali raza babar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
yes I meant venus planet only..it was a typo...chalo since everyone agrees, lets find him a space suit..:P

kick him right out of the orbit . He looks like alien by the way and the only thing he needs to survive is human blood .

Humi

kick him right out of the orbit . He looks like alien by the way and the only thing he needs to survive is human blood .

well we should not let anyone starve..so perhaps we should send a couple of MQM killers along with him as well..

Human Behan

App logo sirf Altaf bhai hee nazar ata hein, jo baqasoor Mohajiro qatila aam hua woh app ko nazar nahi ata???
:)
اسی بات کا تو رونا ہے بھائی کہ مہاجروں کو بھی ایم کیو ایم ہی قتل کر رہی ہے ۔ ایک فاشسٹ تحریک ایسے ہی ہوتی ہے ۔

nonamina

Minister (2k+ posts)
لگتا ہے کہ الطاف کالی ماتا کا تابوت ہی کراچی آئے گا اور ٩٠ پر اس بدمعاش کا مقبرہ بنا کر ایم کیو ایم کے پجاری دن رات طواف کریں گے
اس کے مقبرے پر جانا بھی اپنے آپ کو دائرہ ا اسلام سے خراج کروانے کے برابر ہے