Weird, Birdlike Mystery Drone Crashes in Pakistan

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
f47559bd367797a32a54282626de5acb.jpg
It looks a bit like silver bird. It probably was used to spy on insurgents. And now its in the hands of the Pakistanis. A Pakistani villager holds a wreckage of a suspected surveillance drone which is crashed in Pakistani border town of Chaman along the Afghanistan border in Pakistan on Thursday, Aug 25, 2011. Suspected US surveillance drone crashes in Pakistan military area near border with Afghanistan. (AP Photo/Shah Khalid)

The Pakistani Frontier Corps in Baluchistan province recovered the drone. And they confidently declare it to be an American surveillance unmanned aerial vehicle. But as Anderson points out, it doesnt look like anything the U.S. flies or at least acknowledges flying. Whats the deal?

http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2011/08/weird-birdlike-mystery-drone-crashes-in-pakistan/

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
itna barra india... aur itna chotta drone... so sad,, iss se bara to mere pas hai, ;)

I could see you are sitting on your drone...
image.php

But I like your picture.

I sent this type of my picture to my susral for marriage and they refused the proposal.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ofcourse the powers that consider themselves mighty will deny this for a number of reasons. That does not prove it was not sent by the enemy-posing-to-be-the-friend

Wadaich

I could see you are sitting on your drone...
image.php

But I like your picture.

I sent this type of my picture to my susral for marriage and they refused the proposal.

:13::13::13::13::13: And then you did a stealth drone operation and got off with Bhabi:((clap)

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
:13::13::13::13::13: And then you did a stealth drone operation and got off with Bhabi:((clap)

They said , it looks that you are sitting on sofa very time , ...

Then I have to sit nicely and humbly , and send another picture ....that worked like Stealth Attack.....

But now the health of that Stealth is not good. Steel is rusted out and health is week.:lol::lol:

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Why not in KAMRA Avionics;). ... ... (clap)

True it looks like easier one to reverse. The only reason the wreckage goes to China is because our Industrial base is limited, unfortunately. So we cannot produce all the sophisticated parts needed to produce the desire results.
Otherwise, Pakistanis have far more technical input in the Arms produced jointly then Indians care to admit.

Wadaich

True it looks like easier one to reverse. The only reason the wreckage goes to China is because our Industrial base is limited, unfortunately. So we cannot produce all the sophisticated parts needed to produce the desire results.
Otherwise, Pakistanis have far more technical input in the Arms produced jointly then Indians care to admit.
To the woes and leakage of Indian nappies.... .... .... It is getting better and better day by day:)

Reactionary

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
looks like usa/nato/uk crashed a drone on purpose to mislead pakistani reverse engineering teams into wasting their time on a decoy