Western Democracy and Islamic Democracy

Faiza

It is always been a mystery to me how one keeps talking same thing again and again. Please try to understand other's point of view instead of imposing your own thoughts on them. Islam has come to change this.

Read my message carefully, I was not trying to convince you at all .. I already said that you dont need to agree but learn to disagree with respect

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Khalafat was always not a Dictatorship, even when it was dictatorship it was much better then today's Democracy. If Muslims have any contribution to Science and Technology, Architecture, Literature, Weaponry etc. Muslims and Non-Muslims refer to era of that Dictatorship. During this Dictatorship we were rulers not slaves and Democracy made us refuges in our homeland. We were spreading knowledge to rest of the world instead spending millions to buy from other.

Democracy is dictatorship of Mr. Browns which only benefits them, peoples are only numbers (vote). We are soled out to West. West taking care of them and they are taking care of western interests.

So you are telling me that Dictatorship is better than Democracy... Ohhhhh Man.......are u living in 21st Centuary ?.. Give me a break.

sngilani

Read my message carefully, I was not trying to convince you at all ….. I already said that you don’t need to agree but learn to disagree with respect

I disagree with you with respect... is that OK.

My only suggestion to you is to try to live in 21st centuary. Islam is for 'all places' and for 'all times' (Zaman -o- Makan). Islam has given us priciples to live. Do'nt pull us back to 7th centuary. Have you thought about prayer times for people living in space or on the moon after few millenia from today? What are the thoughs of Islam about gene therapy and clonning ? Problems facing to modern human society has to be resolved in Islam with 'Priciple Agreement' (Ijtehad). We muslims have made dynamic, vibnrant religion of Islam into a stale-mate by following tradition and closing doors of 'Ijtehad'.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
So you are telling me that Dictatorship is better than Democracy... Ohhhhh Man.......are u living in 21st Centuary ?.. Give me a break.

Yes it is, in 2007 Pakistani used to say "Worst Democracy is better then Dictatorship", today we say "Democracy can be worst rather more than Dictatorship". Enjoy your break and Democratic Revenge.

Faiza

I disagree with you with respect... is that OK.

Yes its ok now

إنـما الأعـمـال بالنيات

From the Amir al-Muminin Abu Hafs 'Umar ibn al-Khattab, radiya'llahu 'anhu, that he said, "I heard the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, saying, 'Actions are only by intentions, and every man has only that which he intended.

Every action is judged by intention...

You want modern democracy

I want a complete Islamic system, either by voting or by khilafat.

sngilani

Yes it is, in 2007 Pakistani used to say "Worst Democracy is better then Dictatorship", today we say "Democracy can be worst rather more than Dictatorship". Enjoy your break and Democratic Revenge.

There is no democracy in Pakistan. It is form of dictatorship. In Pakistani democracy Parties have dictatorship in them and a common man cnnot even think about contsting an electtion. This is not democracy. It is a dictatorship in the form of democracy.

sngilani

Yes it’s ok now

إنـما الأعـمـال بالنيات

From the Amir al-Muminin Abu Hafs 'Umar ibn al-Khattab, radiya'llahu 'anhu, that he said, "I heard the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, saying, 'Actions are only by intentions, and every man has only that which he intended.

Every action is judged by intention...

You want modern democracy

I want a complete Islamic system, either by voting or by khilafat.

I do not want modern democracy in Pakistan. Kindly read my prevoious post , there is no such thing I said. I want 'Islamic Democracy' but not the one u want.

Faiza

I do not want modern democracy in Pakistan. Kindly read my prevoious post , there is no such thing I said. I want 'Islamic Democracy' but not the one u want.

My thread is (Western Democracy and Islamic Democracy)

If you want Islamic democracy than I said the same thing I want Islamic democracy, Islamic state, and Islamic laws or sharia laws

sngilani

If you want Islamic democracy than I said the same thing I want Islamic democracy, Islamic state, and Islamic laws or sharia laws

Pakistan is an Islamic state. God is supreme in Pakistan and ruling leader is His Khalifa - 'Islamic Ideological council' of Pakistan is striving to interpret Islamic laws and sharia in the light of Quran and Sunnah. Renowed scholars of all divisions of Islam remained part of it. The problem arises when every one of us tries to bring his own Islam instead of agreeing to a practical Islamic Sharia and Laws which are acceptable arcoss the board. In fact Most Pakistanis are 'followers' or 'tradionalists'. They try hard to follow their regious clan instead of indulging in resaerch and bringing up real Islamic values. Evey one has his own gods to follow wether it is Shia or sunni. We have to come out of this first and reach to a point where true Islam lies. Is it not already distorted over last 14 centuaries by many so called Islamic Kings and dictators ? All Islamic countries lack true spirit of Islam. Islam is more than just a few laws. Now a days social justice more prevalent in non-muslim countries rather than in Islamic states. God wants us to treat fellow beings with justice and equality.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:

Faiza

Pakistan is an Islamic state.

Pakistan entire banking system is base on interest

I can give you thousands of example that Pakistan is not a good example of Islamic sate, any way its ok we both have right to believe what we think is correct

sngilani

Pakistan entire banking system is base on interest

I can give you thousands of example that Pakistan is not a good example of Islamic sate, any way its ok we both have right to believe what we think is correct

If there is something unislamic going on in Pakistan, it does not make it a non-muslim country. It remains as an Islamic country. The constitution of this Islamic contry gives right to its people to change any law which is non-islamic and amend it according to Islam (within the para-meters of Quran and Sinnah). This is the only country in the world whos very constitution says this. Qaid-e-Azam statement of Septem 11 also states it. Pakistani Constitution's Basic Structure is based on the Qarardad e Maqasid (Objectives Resolution).

The problem is that people of Pakistan has no will to do this. But time will come when this will happen. This is the destiny of Pakistan. There is supreme purpose behind creation of this country.

Last edited:

Unicorn

Banned

Correct phrase is " worst democracy is better than BEST dictatorship"

sngilani

Allah in The Name of Most Gracious Most Merciful Most Beneficent, Thanks to Allah Azawojal (God), Muhammad Trillions of Peace and Blessings be upon Him, Allah Prophets of World May God be Pleased with all of Them, All Companions of Prophet Muhammad (May God Bless Them all Trillions of Times) and all The Friends of God (Aulia Allah Azawojal)! We Pakistanies Love Islam, We Love "Pakistan", We Love Our True Leaders and We Love Our "Quaid-e-Azam, Muhammad Ali Jinnah"!

If you got time please try to watch all parts of this ‘’Nazaria-i-Pakistan Conference 2011’’
10-11-12 Feb 2011
Mr Hameed Gull
Part-1

Last edited:

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
There is no democracy in Pakistan. It is form of dictatorship. In Pakistani democracy Parties have dictatorship in them and a common man cnnot even think about contsting an electtion. This is not democracy. It is a dictatorship in the form of democracy.

I agree with you, things are not different in abroad too, let Allama Iqbal help you to understand.

??? ?? ??????? ????? ?? ???? ?? ???
?? ???? ?? ???? ????? ?? ???? ?? ?????!

???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ????? ?? ????
?? ?????? ?? ?? ???? ?? ??? ?? ?? ???!
?? ?? ??? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ?????? ????

?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ???? ? ??? ???
???????? ??? ???? ?? ????? ??? ??
?? ???? ??? ? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ?????
????? ??? ?? ?? ????? ?? ????? ??
?? ?? ?????? ??? ?? ????? ?? ?? ?? ?? ???!
?? ?? ??? ????? ???? ???? ?? ?????? ?????
???? ???? ??????? ????? ?? ????? ??
!

Last edited:

Faiza

If there is something unislamic going on in Pakistan, it does not make it a non-muslim country. It remains as an Islamic country.

Sorry to say but you divert the topic into a different direction

I never said Pakistan is a non Islamic country

The constitution of this Islamic contry gives right to its people to change any law which is non-islamic and amend it according to Islam (within the para-meters of Quran and Sinnah).

Thats is exactly I am saying that we should change all the laws which are not according to (Quran and sinnah)

The problem is that people of Pakistan has no will to do this. But time will come when this will happen. This is the destiny of Pakistan. There is supreme purpose behind creation of this country.

So now you agree that people have no will to do this, but InshaAllah the time will come when this will happen

I agree that was the supreme purpose behind creation of this country to make an Islamic state