Western Democracy and Islamic Democracy

sohails

Councller (250+ posts)
Sorry to say but you divert the topic into a different direction

I never said Pakistan is a non Islamic country

Thats is exactly I am saying that we should change all the laws which are not according to (Quran and sinnah)

So now you agree that people have no will to do this, but InshaAllah the time will come when this will happen

I agree that was the supreme purpose behind creation of this country to make an Islamic state

Bravo......(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Islamic rule of laws will not come about till people take interest in understanding the quran properly.

So long as people think the quran is just an instruction book rather than book of values, rules of wisdom and formulas for making laws objectively, islamic rule is just idea that will never become a reality.

Allah tells us clearly, participate in what is beneficial for mankind and abstain from participating in what is harmful. The divide between TAIYAB and KHABEES is what we need to recognize.

Then we are told that taiyab is all that which is more beneficial for muslim community as whole and khabees is all that which more harmful then good.

From this it becomes clear that all ideas and actions are khabees that harm us more than they benefit us. It means if we monitored results of our participation then we will remain in no doubt as to what is halaal and what is haraam and why. The situations and circumstances will guide us as to applications of laws.

Mullas have created parallel concepts of islam and we will not be able to end them till we use our brains and we will not use our brains because we are a people who think Allah requires us to have blind faith, not evidence based.

Allah tells us about jews that they behaved towards divine message as if a donkey carrying books.

So if we want islamic rule then we do need to discover for ourselves as to what islamic rule is before we could seek its implementation.

In POTHOHAARI there is proverbial, keo koi ni paraatha hi pakaee kino. ghee nahin hai to paraatha hi pakaa lo.

Ham log jab tak bila soche samjhe baaten karne ki aadat ko chhoden ge nahin masla hal nahin ho ga.

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
We ( i mean particularly Pakistanis) are by nature dishonest and hypocrite, selfish
and insincere, etc. etc. We just make objections for the shake of it. What a hypocrisy
all other things ranging from aeroplanes and computers, winchesters etc are Halal for
us but "democracy" is Harram.
Islamic Rules are there, very simple, very easy, but we are not sincere in
implementing them. The reason is that "Mine is mine but your's questionable".
Unless we bring a change in our thinking and behavour , democracy or aristocracy,
dictatorship or whatever, nothing will benefit us. The problem is within and in ourselves.

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Sorry to say but you divert the topic into a different direction

I never said Pakistan is a non Islamic country

That’s is exactly I am saying that we should change all the laws which are not according to (Quran and sinnah)

So now you agree that people have no will to do this, but Insha’Allah the time will come when this will happen

I agree that was the supreme purpose behind creation of this country to make an Islamic state

Sorry if I mis-understood you. I thought you are advocating Pakistan to be converted into a theocracy state. I want to see Pakistan a modern and vibrant Islamic State.

Last edited: