What Do You Think America is Part of Problem or Part of Solution for Pakistan

mt_dilber

MPA (400+ posts)
yes ,i know that ,but it will be interesting to know in numbers.

agree, but i have 100% accurate guess, all pakistanis will chose option one and all indians will chose option 2 :) and will add a comment that pakistan is the part of problem :)

Jack Sparrow

Minister (2k+ posts)
agree, but i have 100% accurate guess, all pakistanis will chose option one and all indians will chose option 2 :) and will add a comment that pakistan is the part of problem :)

It will be great , we will exactly know the exact number of Indians or Indian supporters on this forum.

sam123

Banned
Lets be realistics :

1.America and pakistan both are part of problem....

2.America and pakistan are solution..

We have some trained network of cancerous taliban,who are openly operating in country with support of some religious party,which has support of naive awams (even some on forum, and IK support)

Unicorn

Banned
Lets be realistics :

1.America and pakistan both are part of problem....

2.America and pakistan are solution..

We have some trained network of cancerous taliban,who are openly operating in country with support of some religious party,which has support of naive awams (even some on forum, and IK support)

I would agree with your statement for the most part if the question was Pakistan instead of America.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
America is an evil blessing, we have to learn how to extract blessing from this evil.

Unicorn

Banned

With my answer now correct the 100% accuracy guess-please.