What To Do In Pakistan? Fareed Zakaria

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
He is an Indian what do we expect

Next time his brothers are in trouble maybe we should all stand on the side line and applaud...

It will happen...he is from Mumbai and we all know these jokers are treated

mt_dilber

MPA (400+ posts)
lolzzz @4:34 'we have tried honey, we have tried vinegar'..... Pakistan has not tried vinegar so far i wish it does this time :)

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He is an anti Pakistan bigot always spreading venom against us and heftly paid by jewish media for these services.

psycho1

MPA (400+ posts)

The Question is What should We as a Pakistani do with USA? Not what they do with us, we already know what they are doing. just killing and destroying our country. what can we do to stop this or can reply them back if we kick out their puppets from pakistan weather politicans like zardari, galani, kyani, Alatab bahi and other bastreds. and bring leader like imran khan

Imranpak

Zakaria should worry about the minorities in his own country and all the corruption cases in India because he can't do nothing about Pakistan! We're fully capable of taking care of our own interests so don't need his foolish advice...

Pakistan is certainly a "problem" for India, Israel and the USA that is a great compliment to us!! This irratating Indian is a pain in the ass not a challenge for any intellectual or thinking person(cry)

Waseem

Staff member
Any one who presents even a single degree of truth is a anti-Pakistan.

And what about those who present truth about India , I was reading comments of some indians who wanted to spit on Aryun dati Roy, coz he speaks against policies of your government. Jani dosron ko aiena tou dheekatay rehtay ho kabhi khud bhi dhaik leya karo.

desicad

And what about those who present truth about India , I was reading comments of some indians who wanted to spit on Aryun dati Roy, coz he speaks against policies of your government. Jani dosron ko aiena tou dheekatay rehtay ho kabhi khud bhi dhaik leya karo.
Arundhati Roy.............She not he.......:)

Unicorn

Banned

Yes truth can be very bitter and will make people angry enough to do that or even kill. She is a Lady of peace her opinions should be listened to and considered. Many of her ideas are not practical.