When 3 party (PTI,MQM&PPP) committee was announced to solve Karachi issue!!

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
After 18th amendment its not a federal matter, its a provincial matter and provinces are completely independent.
Quota system is a fedral matter. Implemented by the fedral government. That's why Imran Ismail promised to remove it. Was it not aware PTI could not remove it due to 18th amendment ?

Last edited:

knowledge88

You can keep saying whatever you want to, doesn't change facts.

You might be over estimating my reach or sphere of influence here.
This is what I agree with you. These idiots of Karachi will again vote for PTI. Interior Sindh will still reject PTI but Imran Khan will look after interior Sindh.... nothing will change. You are right.

knowledge88

You can keep saying whatever you want to, doesn't change facts.

You might be over estimating my reach or sphere of influence here.
All the PTI supporters on siasat.pk are saying that Imran Khan can't help Karachi to remove Quota system because of 18th amendment.
But i wish Imran khan had just once said that Quota system is a problem for Karachi but I can't help because of 18th amendment. Why can't Imran khan say that so PTI could get some respect in his Karachi voters heart.

Pathfinder

By the way , why is there Quota system in Sind? The quota system duration has ended and implimentation of quota system is illegal. Also after winning the election
PTI promised MQM Pakistan that if they help Imran Khan becoming the PM , then they will remove the quota system from sind. (They didn't say that they can not remove the quota system due to 18th amendment ) What happened?

see this link
ali.png
If quota system in Sindh can not be removed due to the 18th amendment, then why did PTI promised to remove it after winning the election .
Why keep chanting 18 amendment, when I told you quota system duration passed many years ago. It is illegal to implement it. Also call Imran Ismail to not to lie and make a false promise when their hands are tied due to 18th amendment.
Quota system is a fedral matter. Implemented by the fedral government. That's why Imran Ismail promised to remove it. Was it not aware PTI could not remove it due to 18th amendment ?
This is what I agree with you. These idiots of Karachi will again vote for PTI. Interior Sindh will still reject PTI but Imran Khan will look after interior Sindh.... nothing will change. You are right.
All the PTI supporters on siasat.pk are saying that Imran Khan can't help Karachi to remove Quota system because of 18th amendment.
But i wish Imran khan had just once said that Quota system is a problem for Karachi but I can't help because of 18th amendment. Why can't Imran khan say that so PTI could get some respect in his Karachi voters heart.
why the f#ck are you derailing this thread? why cant you open your own thread?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
why the f#ck are you derailing this thread? why cant you open your own thread?
He's probably butthurt because his chachi's phupoo's son's friend's neighbour's watchman's distant relative didn't get the job as a janitor at Karachi port.

This whole dying to get govt jobs because of all the thayka and show sha and presumed better social status among your mohalla and rishtedaars in itself is ridiculous if you ask me. Rather set up a small business of your own is way better.