Where is Maulana Diesel?

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
One quick question to the forum members, where is Maulana FazulRehman? I have not seen him anywhere during this hours of need for the nation.

Swati is appearing on the shows but Maulana Fazloo is no where to be seen?
Is he making pleas to American to select him as the new Prime Minister of Pakistan?

GeoG

One quick question to the forum members, where is Maulana FazulRehman? I have not seen him anywhere during this hours of need for the nation.

Is he making pleas to American to select him as the new Prime Minister of Pakistan?

Elections to be held soon
He must be getting ready for elections

must be learning dancing techniques to give a good fight to Mussarat Shaheen

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

He might be busy in counting Deeyat Money (as broker)..

pak4242

Councller (250+ posts)
gas price is going up very soon so he is filling his taaaaannnnnkkk with diesel /halwa
he is munafiq came back when every thing is fixed & trying to get advantige of all movement.......
Allah hum sub ko in munafiq leaders say bachai ameen

sdmuashr

Senator (1k+ posts)

Assalam o Alaikum,

He ran out of Diesel so he went to get some diesel.

Muhammad Tauseef A. Bajwa

Senator (1k+ posts)
gas price is going up very soon so he is filling his taaaaannnnnkkk with diesel /halwa
he is munafiq came back when every thing is fixed & trying to get advantige of all movement.......
Allah hum sub ko in munafiq leaders say bachai ameen
Do you know how limited his vote bank is? JUI Chief is having some influence among religious fanatics who are the product of Madrasa's! Sadistically, seats he gets in Provincial and National Assemblies are the work out of 'Adjustments' with Army Establishment. Go for a close scrutiny of constituencies his candidates (Including him) WIN are much scattered area. How the Election Process (proceeding) can is completed in far flung areas even before Lahore. Didn't you ever notice that results from Lahore are declared by "Election Commission" very late in night or are announced (Completed) near 'Dawn'. Is Lahore on another Planet? Dera Ismail Khan & other places are electronically connected with "Election Commission’s; News Room on top priority? These Areas are not even having Media men to monitor the election process!

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
As per media reports he was in his home town with all phones switched off
I understand he also called for a strike this Friday.
In the mean while he was trying to play football but there was a problem
He could not kick the ball on the ground because he could not see it
and when he placed the ball from where he could see it, he could not kick it.
He went for driving instead but he had to sit on the back seat to drive.

Last edited:

zeshaan

KAHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN Diesel pee kar madhoosh para hoga.
Yeh hamaray leadran karam hain jabb inkee zaroorat hoti hay too GADHAY kay sar kay seengoon kee tarah gaib hoo jatay hain.

canadian43

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

i posted these comments for moulana diesel in last post """""""""""Moulana Fazloo is the biggest munafiq on the earth right now""" and then u know what i received from Admin siasat.pk... he suggested me to use appropiate language for him.........LOL....... tell me guys did i used wrong language for him/............?????