Where is the BODY of Osama Bin Laden????

c4cheema

MPA (400+ posts)

mdusa

Citizen
It should not be broadcast due to security reason. it may escalate the rage in people who had symphathies.

Morally, its not good to aire body of people when they die.

c4cheema

MPA (400+ posts)
BHAI saab kahani iss body say bohat baree hai yeh tou bilkul bacho wala sawal hai k body kaha hai body tou woh ksii ki b show ker saktay thay magar yaha mamla kuch aur hai thora wait kray sub bahir aa jaye ga.
bai app ki baat samaj a rahi haa

meri US(Pak Army/agencies/politicians) say darkhawast ha ka bai marna to tum na hamian ha hi
zara kam zaleel ker ka maroo

pakistan1947

MPA (400+ posts)
BHAI saab kahani iss body say bohat baree hai yeh tou bilkul bacho wala sawal hai k body kaha hai body tou woh ksii ki b show ker saktay thay magar yaha mamla kuch aur hai thora wait kray sub bahir aa jaye ga.

Yes I know this news will change so many angles........

swing

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yes I know this news will change so many angles........
aik angle yeh bho sakta hai k theek 3 din baud news aa jaye k body ka DNA match nahe huwa woh koe aur thaa aur body Q kay
JAL chukee iss leye theek say shanakt nahe ho sakee MAGAR OSAMA pakistan mai hee hai iss leye usa agencies ko ijazat dee jaye
opertaions ki .

(aik aur angle hai mgr dont laugh MAY BE USA ko HATRA hoo kpakistan mai osama ka MAZAR HE na ban jaye warna waha tou koee aur kahani shuru ho jaye ge)u know what my mean. LOL

adnan_21

Citizen
i think we should se gud bye to our nuclear arsenal thanks to our begharat military leadership hats off to general kiyani and pasha

ilovepak

Banned
aik angle yeh bho sakta hai k theek 3 din baud news aa jaye k body ka DNA match nahe huwa woh koe aur thaa aur body Q kay
JAL chukee iss leye theek say shanakt nahe ho sakee MAGAR OSAMA pakistan mai hee hai iss leye usa agencies ko ijazat dee jaye
opertaions ki .

(aik aur angle hai mgr dont laugh MAY BE USA ko HATRA hoo kpakistan mai osama ka MAZAR HE na ban jaye warna waha tou koee aur kahani shuru ho jaye ge)u know what my mean. LOL

do nooon batain theek ho sakti hain laken

ya mazar wali baat dil ko ziada lagti ha

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)

Pakistan ki shalwaaar utr gaee ore in sahab ko body ki paree hoee he.............stupid qaum apni izzat gherat ka andaza hi nhi.............bs kuttu ki trha roti k peechi hi bhaagtey rehtey hain.............gherat naam ki koiee cheez nhi.

Is fauj ko sharm anee chahey ore in beghartoo k liaey doob marney ka makaam he k america beghair btaiey tumharey ghar me ghus k usey mar k le gaya ore tum begharto ki trha chup rahey.................

shikar pe to ****** ko b saath le hi jatey hain yahan to hasiat us se b neechey hain.

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
an other topi drama

still wating for some kind of authentic story

america tumharee izzat loot k chala gaya he tum topi drama hi kehtey rehna aagey ageey daikho hota he kia ......................

next daikho kahoota pe kb action hota he................hmaree fauj to jihroo ki he ............dally kameeney...

I can confirm that something really big happened in that area last night ................. i thought it might be the case of some taliban terrorist but it was really shamefull that osama was there under the shade of PMA.

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
this is the start of second episode of 9/11.new script starts here.a lot of questions are there but no answer.TIMING(pak-us relations r tense,us elections r coming)PLACE(far inside frontier under the nose of kakool academy).that would b used to pressurise pak & criticise pak army & isi.what next ALLAH knows.BUT one thing is for sure pak need good/sincere/capable leadership otherwise it would b 2 late.

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is a very serious issue, and lots of questions needed to be answered by the Americans and Pakistani authorities.

1- His body must have either been flown from north, i.e. from Abbotabad to Karachi and from there taken to the sea by a naval vessel. This means that American navy was already stationed in Karachi.

2- Or his body was taken to Afghanistan and flown from there to the sea, either route through Pakistan or from Central Asia to a naval vessel somewhere in either Caspian or Mediterranean Sea. In either case, permission is granted for Air Passage by either Pakistan or a group of nations if Central Asia. This needs planning and permissions in advance.

3- Considering it would be easier to have the arrangements with one nation, Pakistani route is more likely.

4- Americans know, the world will ask for proofs. They ought to have taken pictures and shoot video footage of his corps. If they did, it should be surfaced soon with fanfare in American media.

5- Musharaf the traitor just said on ARY that Americans may have not wanted to bury him on land because it would cause problems in the future, therefore they decided to dispose of his remains either the corps or ashes if he is cremated, which according to the news that he was possibly given a Muslim last rites.

6- If no pictures and hopefully video footage of his corps is not shown to the world, then this whole episode is questionable and smell of conspiracy theories is in the air, already. Like they say in Urdu, "Dal me kooch Kala he", I think the whole of the dal is black in this case, rotten.

Dont expect Pakistani reaction to get any answers, it is reported a high power meeting was held in President House attended by the President, Prime Minister, COAS, ISI, IB, AI chiefs. The press release is issued after the meeting, but it does not give any answers.

Troubles, troubles on grand scales, be prepared.

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why Why Why Why not body(not pictures that were there from past year) is shown to public?

American operation in pakistan?
aur hum drone ko roo rahay thay