Where we went wrong in PAK-US strategic relationship (Pak Perspective): Your Comments

ealtaf

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am posting this thread to discuss where in past we went wrong with this important relationship that we are facing this kind of situation. Comments should be made according to Pakistani perspective. Thank you all.

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Where we went wrong in PAK-US strategic relationship (Pak Perspective): Ur Comments

I am posting this thread to discuss where in past we went wrong with this important relationship that we are facing this kind of situation. Comments should be made according to Pakistani perspective. Thank you all.

The story begins when Rana Liaquat Ali khan , rejectng USSR invitation to Moscow , prefered USA ...... Russians , as a result , preferred to encourage their relation ships with India .
Secondly , the Americans kind of governed our Beauracracy , Many of our previous secretaries (Mr . Shokat for example ) had their stakes in America , Our leaders liked having American involvement in political game of pakistan , so as to strengthen their own rule .......

The invlvement increased day by day ,

Z.A bhutto took a daring step in 1968 of visiting CHINA and collabriting our relationships with them .......

American influence o our politics increased day by day , and as the time passed, we kind of allied with Americans in COld war and in afghan war,

Irrespective of the fact that it was no jihad , not our war ....Americans controlled ruling class in afghanistan as they controlled in Pakistan .....

We never asked them to rehabilitate mujhadins , and Americans were our Ahlae Kitab BHAI !!!!!

Now , what we need to do is just to solve our own problem ,
War on terror was not ours , but now it is as we have lost many innocent people

But frankly , all this cannot happen , we need a govenment which can take a stance and avoid favouring Americans ,

This can neither Nawaz Sharif do , nor JUI , PPP ,or any of the current politician...............

As far as Imran Khan is conerned , he's just a one man show , but he is playing is part in a excellent manner.

Last edited:

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Where we went wrong in PAK-US strategic relationship (Pak Perspective): Ur Comments

First of all, the term strategic dialogues were introduced on Pakistanis insistence. When American conducting their negotiation with India, they used the term.

Our politicians to show their importance and to fool the people of Pakistan insisted to call it strategic dialogues, for nothing more than for their own vanity.

Now from the evidence of how the cookie crumbled we know that the strategic dialogues were nothing but Masters and Slaves relationship.
Recent visit by Kerry proven that our leaders both political and military are nothing but shameless cowards who will surrender to their Masters with a stroke of a pen.

Kerry not only insisted on no apology but now we also hear the clamour from the Congress to re-evaluate the relations with Pakistan and also re-consider or withdraw the aid packages.

What our politicians have ended up is to show to Pakistanis the promise of Kerry not to take another unilateral action like Abbotabad. What is the difference between Abbotabad incursion and incursions on the border? Both are Pakistani territories and should make no difference to the real aims of American to violate the sovereignty of Pakistan.

Most importantly, the shameless surrender by the Parliament on its own motion that Drone Attacks should be stopped immediately and would not be tolerated. Now no politician is ready to answer the relevant questions on their motion. Not surprisingly, this is not the first shameless surrender on the issue of Drone Attacks, but similar fate was faced by 2008 motion of the Parliament.

Pakistanis should be wise, America is not a strategic partner of Pakistan, it is an open enemy. Heed the warnings or loose everything. Americans are coming back to fool us again, because at the moment it is important for them to keep Pakistan on board to lessen their trouble in Afghanistan for their planned withdrawal. But when they withdraw substantially from Afghanistan, they still going to keep their presences in fortified bases they are building. And give the other controls to traitors like Karzai backed by Indian dogs.

Every intelligent person can see the writings on the wall. But our so-called intellectuals keep fooling themselves and the nation. Please look at Gilani and Zardari; do you think they got the personalities, education, dignity, self respect and credibility to tackle the issues on international levels? Who is going to take these thieves and uneducated crooks seriously on international stage?

To rub the salt in the wound, we have Rehman Malik as our Foreign Minister designated. He can not speak English without making embarrassing mistakes.

God bless Pakistan, I see no hope until people wake up and kick these Bast**ds out of the office.

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)

If we had educated people in the government, we would not be where we are now. These leaders have sold their soul. We need people who sill stand up and look them in the eyes, don't cross this line and mean that.

naare_na

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

you should post liek that
" Where we went right in PAK-US strategic....." ;)

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)

Please look at Gilani and Zardari; do you think they got the personalities, education, dignity, self respect and credibility to tackle the issues on international levels? Who is going to take these thieves and uneducated crooks seriously on international stage?

To rub the salt in the wound, we have Rehman Malik as our Foreign Minister designated. He can not speak English without making embarrassing mistakes.

God bless Pakistan, I see no hope until people wake up and kick these Bast**ds out of the office.

crankthskunk
Brother you hit the nail on the head.

khan afghan1

Minister (2k+ posts)

When punjabis starts bowing to them,Look at all the politicians except the Great IMRAN KHAN all mark their attendence and show loyalty to US ambassader.even now the PM,PRESIDENT and ARMY CHIEF were aware of the operation may 2.No one will come to rescue you.I read the comments of the majority of the people that CHINA will rescue us but no one will come to rescue us only we ourselves will do.look at afghanistan how they want to libarate the country.You people just want other to fight for you.No my dear you should rise yourself.wake up first topple the this govt ,bring true democracy,vote IMRAN KHAN and kick out these corrupt politicians and bring the looted money back to country.And dont look to others that they will come and will save us ,No

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)

When punjabis starts bowing to them,

here the problem started when we stopped thinking ourselves as nation but divided ourselves in ethnic groups.

Allah hum per rehem karay, we are muslims , Kalma purhnay walay sab bhai bhai hain, the day we stopped thinking this way and attach ourselves and have unity all our problems will be sloved.

Remember what our beloved Quaid told us the main principle " UNITY , FAITH, DISCIPLINE "

first we lost UNITY , and as a result lost our FAITH and then as a result to it dont have any DISCIPLINE left in our nation, in any organisation ..

and see the result where we are, American took advantage of it, and I fully endorse crankthskunk's statement , so it all began that way...

Trust me we have to work on the golden principle of our beloved Quaid , only then we will emerge as nation we all dreaming of.

If we be UNITED , we will gain our FAITH and ultimately will have DSCIPLINE.

Allah paak hum sab ko shauoor day and guide us to right path. ameen.

Last edited:

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

I have a two liner for you

1. we relinquish Quran and Sunnah

2. We invited the yahoods. We always think 'bahar ka mulk' is better than us.