Which Personalities should Siasat.pk be Interviewing?

Adeel

Founder
AS guys,

I just wanted to get some ideas on what kind of personalities should we be interviewing besides politicians?

We already Interviewed Asad Umar and next we wanted to approach someone from PMLN or PPP but none would respond back, so we kind of gave up on them for now.

Sheikh Rasheed and Imran Khan should be quite easy to approach. Actually we already contacted Khan Sahib, just need to set up a time with him.

Other than that we were thinking we should approach people like Orya Maqbool Jaan or Anchors like Fe'reeha Idrees etc.

What are your thoughts?? Can any of you help us set up an Interview with any of the personalities? Or what personalities would you like to ask questions to?

Last edited:

such bolo

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
altaf husein;)

I have so many questions on Pakistani economics....Dr. Shahid Hasan Siddiqui would be my preference for these questions

secondly why dont u go in field and ask people how much they are satisfied with their provincial and federal govt??
just have a common set of question for each province..that would give us better idea about their feeling and govt's performance

Last edited:

faheem13

Senator (1k+ posts)
Malala Yusufzai........

haaa haa just kidding.

My suggestion would be PERVAIZ KHATTAK.

(simply because we need to project him as he cant use haraam ka paisa to self promote like showbaaz)

sherkhan314

Minister (2k+ posts)
Orya Maqbool yes. Fareeha no. Shes just another stupid anchor like Absar Alam.

You should have a detailed discussion about Interest with Orya Sab.

The most wanted persons to interview right now would be Sheikh Rasheed Hassan Nisar or Mubasher Luqman.

Also, yOu cannot contact any Noon league leader. Thats not how it works with the Royal Family. Havent you seen how many patwars here are working hard day and night just to earn a few rupees let alone having any contact with Pakistan's royal family?

کی جاناں میں کون

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
عدیل بھائی آپ ایسی شخصیات کا انٹرویو کریں جن کو ہم بہت کم سنتے ہیں .

........جیسا کہ

fatima-bhutto-001.jpg

aitzaz.jpg

Last edited:

UsmanSial

Senator (1k+ posts)
Please interview Prof Ahmad Rafique Akhtar and discuss with him the problems of our youth and its role in rebuilding this country.

kkkkk

Minister (2k+ posts)
No garbage politicians or lawyers or judges but the great people in education, science, technology, art and other fields but that does not mean call girls and fashion designers. No need to pander to sexual desires of people by interviewing woman like, who had that ISI Tatoo scandal, I forget her name.

Gen. Hameed Gul

Siraaj ul Haq (Ameer JI, havn't seen him much in interviews)

Ya molana Fazl ur rehman ( ajkal farig hain, mulaqat bhi hojai gi or shugal ka shugal b lagay ga)

PATRIOTIC_PAKISTANI

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have some very good questions to ask to

Iftikhar Chaudhry
Asma Jahangir
Altaf Hussain
Fazlur rehman
Father of Malala - Forgotten his name
Bilawal Bhutoo

Also i would be interested in asking some questions from
Imran Khan
Siraj Ul Haq