Which Personalities should Siasat.pk be Interviewing?

muntazir

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

پہلا سوال
چاندی کی انگوٹھی میں یمنی عقیق جڑوانا ہو تو
کتنے کیرٹ کی
چاندی لگے گی اور کتنے وزن میں تیار ہوگی ؟

Barca bhai tyar rahoo jawab yeh hoo gaa key tum bidaati hoo yeh bidt chor doo.

muntazir

Molana sami ulhaq aur professor ibrahim in donon ka i terview aik saath hoo takey un sai mazakrt per tafseeli sawalat hoon.

realitycheck

Senator (1k+ posts)
It depends on the size of the "Aqeeq"

Next please !!!

پہلا سوال
چاندی کی انگوٹھی میں یمنی عقیق جڑوانا ہو تو
کتنے کیرٹ کی
چاندی لگے گی اور کتنے وزن میں تیار ہوگی ؟

tz00007

Minister (2k+ posts)
please no need to interview media people.. well see them all day on tv anyway..so why the need to interview ppl who are blabering all day long on tv..

interview someone inspirational...someone that others done know and yet have done something remarkable...

Spartacus

Our stars are here in siasat.pk , we can interview one of them . why are we searching HEROS out side our own area?
Like Gazomartin, Alimohsin ,Raaz and a lot of others .
Adeel can also ask the member of siasat.pk which siasat.pk member should be the next person?
In my view the most like and the most dislike must get this chance.
If my name is there then you can give the chance to the second dislike person.;)
Because I do not want this blame that I gave this idea for me.

Last edited:

PakistaniFirst

Minister (2k+ posts)
@Adeel

I prefer Javed Hashmi should be interview by Siasat.pk

but other than politicians, why not you request the followers/supporters on this forum to come forward and participate on live/skype or other means of live debate to share their views on the common issues of Pakistan and within their own party to let the leader of all the parties heard their voice/opinion specially overseas Pakistani, because reading and listening is two different thing in this fast world

khaaki

Senator (1k+ posts)
You should rather highlight people who are doing great things in the field of education/science and technology -

Doctor Ata Ur Rehman

For interview I would say ;
Bilawal Zardari
Hamza Shehbaz
Saeed Murad

mrk123

I agree with people who say that we don't need to listen to people who are already hogging the media screens and newspaper pages.

No Sh. Rashid please!

Also, there is no need to interview media people. I am not sure what you will get out of it - more news maybe?

I would like to see those personalities interviewed who could shed some light on what were we doing right 30-35 years ago and what went terribly wrong?
People who could provide some perspective on why things were working or what needs to be done to get out of the morass we are in at the moment.

I like the idea to interview Dr. Atta-ur-Rahman, Dr. Mubashir Hasan (one of the founders of PPP - we hear very little from him), Arif Hasan of OPP, someone from medical profession who is doing some pioneering work. Or a literary critic or historian to find out that even with all the talented writers (as clearly evident on siasat.pk) we are not able to produce a faiz or a faraz or a manto?

I mean what we need at this time is to do some introspection in all areas and all fields to identify what we need to do to grow and be better as people and a nation. Find people who could provide some thought provoking ideas, motivation and inspiration instead of people like Sh. Rashid or Shahid Masood or Fariha Idrees.

Last edited: