Who do you hate the most at this point?

Islamabadiya

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I say your PDM because 99% of your opinion (that I have seen) is anti PTI. Happy to be proven wrong…but you know I’m right ?

If you really are a neutral commentator (which are rare on this or any forum, especially more these days) then is it not reasonable to expect your comments reflect that?

I never understand you fanboys,, why you khan lovers don't stick to topic at hand, dont stick to the context of the discussion, and always start judging the other personally. Its a forum, we are commentators and not the players, my views can and should change based on daily realities, at the end we all are Pakistanis, we have every right to criticise these public figures but pti fanboys immediately look to put down other person by either using abuse ( Not you) or judging by associating one thing or other

Yesh na dekho kaun keh raha hay, dekho kya keh raha hay

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I never understand you fanboys,, why you khan lovers don't stick to topic at hand, dont stick to the context of the discussion, and always start judging the other personally. Its a forum, we are commentators and not the players, my views can and should change based on daily realities, at the end we all are Pakistanis, we have every right to criticise these public figures but pti fanboys immediately look to put down other person by either using abuse ( Not you) or judging by associating one thing or other

Yesh na dekho kaun keh raha hay, dekho kya keh raha hay
Shut up Patwari dog