Why did IK receive humiliation in US?

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lagta hai Nawaz sharif ne tere sath koi khaas chitrol kiya hai tabhi har waqt din raat nawaaz sharif ka bhoot sawaar rehta hai......chorr do uska peecha beyghairat insaan.....Tera nalayak PM IK 2,4% p economy ko le aaya hai.......hamara PM Shaukat aziz 8.3% p legaya tha......

kaka1

Senator (1k+ posts)
https://twitter.com/x/status/1152655945656352769

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
ابے پوٹیوں کے چوڑے، یہ پاکستانی سفارت خانہ تمہارے باپ کو لے کر آرہا ہے۔ اور ساتھ جو کھڑے ہیں یہ تمہارے جیسے دو ٹکے کے کرائے کے بھانڈ ہیں۔
He is intellectually bankrupt person . All he is doing here is either Photoshop or spewing profanities. There is nothing he can do about the natural barren land of his ideas. Its God given and God doesn't give it to everyone . Just ignore his shurly . They all are being exposed as much as they speak .

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
How much you got paid for this?

So a Pakistani is incapable of criticising Imran Khan? For your information, Pakistan isn't a fascist Chinese totalitarian government, people have freedom and can speak against anyone they like without being on payroll of anyone.

Steyn

Stupid Logic.

Heads of states doesn't represent themselves but their country. Modi was banned from Entering the US but when he became PM the ban wasn't applicable. Why? because he wasn't Modi but Elected PM of India.

That is why Imran Khan is allowed to enter US. If he wasn't the PM, he would've been banned because of his racist anti-American remarks and insulting the POTUS.

Anyway, that's not the point. The point is the reason IK received such a humiliating welcome is because of his arrogant anti-American remarks. Now he has to pay for it.

In his container days, he used every populist strategy to come to power without even thinking he would be held accountable for it.

Steyn

Shit Steyn spewing crap as usual while making no sense. Get better talking points or go back to your day job of licking dirty endian butts clean.

Welcome to my ignore list among the rest of foul-mouthed scum.

I don’t know why siasat pk allows rubbish threads by rubbish people like you so stupid you pmln ppp guys are. WHat about your shahid abasi chor was stripped searched at the airport. At least get some knowledge you idiots

At least my threads have coherence. You spew utter non-coherrent crap like a 5 years old crying.

Abbasi was a gigantic embarrassment to Pakistan and if your memory is working, you would remember i made a thread here bashing him. So he isn't my Abbasi, that's just gross.

Steyn

pM ke b.ezzate nation ke bezzate hote hey our tum oo philey educates baighairat ho jo apne bezzate p khush ho rahey ho.

If i was happy, i wouldn't have made a thread.

Maybe you PTI supporters have lost any self-respect and gheirat because if you did, you would've criticised IK for this self-imposed humiliation.

But even Imran Khan comes before Pakistan right?

Ferrari

Senator (1k+ posts)
Welcome to my ignore list among the rest of foul-mouthed scum.

At least my threads have coherence. You spew utter non-coherrent crap like a 5 years old crying.

Abbasi was a gigantic embarrassment to Pakistan and if your memory is working, you would remember i made a thread here bashing him. So he isn't my Abbasi, that's just gross.

You are a lying piece of shit who will sell his own mother for a few shekels. From now on you will be addressed as Shit Stain. I thought you had quit the forum, at least from this crappy ID, but it turns out that was a lie also.

Lanat on the day your whore of a mother shat you out into this world. Beghairat janwar haramion ka pilla.

Steyn

لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا ٱلله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ ٱلله

After cursing n abusing others...u want people to reply with kalma...astaghfirullah...
Idiot, num skull...u better stop hidng behind religion..
N take chittar on ur s like a man..

Who have i cursed and abused? If i have ever cursed, it's in reply to someone who was cursing me.

So preaching good morals and manners mean i am hiding behind religion?

Don't you know Prophet Muhammad (saww) said we should be compassionate and have good manners and character.

Do you see me cursing anyone here? I have put all the people who curse on ignore list and i am replying normally to people who talk like good mannered people.

Now comment on the point i made in the thread or if you've nothing to say then move on

Steyn

Trump was insulted by many politicians around the world before he became president.He is a racist,misogynist and a moron but he is the president of America now.To improve relations with America,leaders from around the world have been meeting him.Patwari donkeys will never understand the difference between the office of the president and the president.

For example? I don't know of any country PM or president that insulted Trump or Americans?

Steyn

Maryam hired paid trolls on social media but they are bunch of losers. Why you patwaris don't go and find a decent job or halal Rizq????

I am not a patwari. Never have been. I was a youthia but now i am free.

Steyn

He is ex PTI who was expecting some sort of appointment after elections.

No I wasn't. Stop spreading lies.

I am a common Pakistani who supported tabdeeli but when inflation, corruption and brt mess became tabdeeli, i hated it and became an ex-PTI.

I don't want to be a political worker of any party because they all lie and do heinous things to defend their leaders.

Niazali

Citizen
If i was happy, i wouldn't have made a thread.

Maybe you PTI supporters have lost any self-respect and gheirat because if you did, you would've criticised IK for this self-imposed humiliation.

But even Imran Khan comes before Pakistan right?
Pakistan

Niazali

Citizen

Sab sey philey Pakistan. But who r u to judge? That Ik or Pakistan is humiliated? We r in the process of evaluation. No one did and no one can humiliate Ik or Pakistan and God forbid even if people like think that khan is being humiliated then one should ask him/herself that why is Ik doing this ?

All this struggle is for Pakistan and Pakistanis otherwise Ik do not need to do all this and provide people like u bark . He is the admired and the most respected person in the entire Muslim world.

Steyn

Sab sey philey Pakistan. But who r u to judge? That Ik or Pakistan is humiliated? We r in the process of evaluation. No one did and no one can humiliate Ik or Pakistan and God forbid even if people like think that khan is being humiliated then one should ask him/herself that why is Ik doing this ?

All this struggle is for Pakistan and Pakistanis otherwise Ik do not need to do all this and provide people like u bark . He is the admired and the most respected person in the entire Muslim world.

Come out of delusion. Nobody gives a crap about IK except his cult followers.

And if he was doing this for Pakistan, he would be hanging the corrupt tola that is right left of him first. If he cared for Pakistan, he would deliver on his promises he made before elections instead of breaking them.

In his 12 months, he hasn't done a thing for Pakistan except drown it in loans and make the life of poor hard. But he has made his corrupt ministers even richer.

It's amazing how Imran Khan builds 2 million rupees parrot cages and it still is in the benefit of Pakistan. Truly mental weakness at work here.

brohiniaz

Because unlike we Pakistanis who can't hold him accountable to his lies and broken promises before elections. Trump did.

Remember how Imran Khan proudly insulted Donald Trump and the whole American nation by calling them stupid for electing Trump?

Now he is visiting the same stupid person and the same stupid nation and expecting a warm welcome?

This also shows Imran Khan has no honour. He made us vote for him preaching self-respect and ghierat etc but he still goes and begs to meet the person that he called stupid. How beigherat do you have to be to go begging a country you called stupid?

Arrogance always results in humiliation.

He even brought the Army chief and ISI master to meet the stupid person in the stupid country. So his own humiliation isn't enough, he humiliates all the heads of Pakistani institutions.

Donald Trump will say to Imran Khan: Who's the stupid now??

PS: To PTI supporters before you open your filthy mouth and do galom galoch instead say
لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا ٱلله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ ٱلله

I have put the majority of pti galom galoch brigade on ignore list but to the ones i haven't yet.

OK... you want us to answer you in Islamic way ?

3:26

قُلِ اللّٰهُمَّ مٰلِكَ الْمُلْكِ تُؤْتِي الْمُلْكَ مَنْ تَشَاۗءُ وَتَنْزِعُ الْمُلْكَ مِمَّنْ تَشَاۗءُ ۡ وَتُعِزُّ مَنْ تَشَاۗءُ وَتُذِلُّ مَنْ تَشَاۗءُ ۭبِيَدِكَ الْخَيْرُ ۭ اِنَّكَ عَلٰي كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيْرٌ

کہو ، خدایا ، ملک کے مالک ، تو جسے چاہے حکومت دے اور جس سے چاہے چھین لے ۔ جسے چاہے، عزت بخشے اور جس کو چاہے ذلیل کر دے ۔ بھلائی تیرے اختیار میں ہے بے شک تو ہر چیز پر قادر ہے۔

brohiniaz

کیا خوبصورت نظارہ ہوگا نہ آج یہودیت و نصاریٰ کی سر زمین پر پاکستان کا کپتان عمران خان پکارے گا اِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وَاِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِيْنُ