Why KP/Karachi will benefit from PTI NOT forming Government in Punjab.

alis

MPA (400+ posts)
Are you serious? who ever rules Punjab rules Pakistan. Leave Punjab so you can give time to others, really???
That is not the point, my question was a what if. I am not talking about he merit for PTI but it benefit for Karachi and KP

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think that KPK and Karachi will benefit from failure of PTI to form govt in Punjab. Punjab due to its size might suck in all the attention of IK and his team and this will make it difficult for them to focus on Karachi and KPK and in a selfish way I think it might be good for people of Karachi and KP if Punjab is left to PMLN.

I think this is a truly noora mentality........................ Some low mentality is trying to get attention.
PTI shall make Punjab, Centre & KPK Govt and deliver it's core agenda for the peoples of Pakistan.

alis

MPA (400+ posts)
I suggest PTI should form govt in Punjab, bring down the price of electricity and improve condition of health services and police system in next couple of years. Then have re-election in Punjab. I am assuming Shahbaz Shareef will be in Jail by that time.
I agree but that was not the point of the question. as a IK support I am anxious as f**k for punjab. checking every few minute if some damned Inds have joined in.

Modest

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You must be a paid Patwari otherwise how can a PTI supporter suggest such a stupid thing. PTI won a second term and a two third majority in KPK on the basis of its previous performance there. PTI needs to form government in Punjab and if it delivers like KPK or performs better than that performance then definitely PTI will win easily next time in Punjab. Plus PTI cannot perform effectively in the centre without having Punjab government.

alis

MPA (400+ posts)
WOW mashallah either there are many retards here who don't read the question or people who are so full of themselves that they can not even entertain a hypothetical question. WTF?

alis

MPA (400+ posts)
Hope you got the answer you were looking for from the reaction here as it why its a dumb ass idea.
as a matter of fact I got the idea that most of you guys are just like patwari who lack the ability to discuss the idea in a clear way. you don't have accept or reject an idea but entertain it in you mind. it is not very difficult...you should try it sometime.

AEngineer

Councller (250+ posts)
IK is the PM of pakistan not PM of karachi or kpk now. Also IK dont believe in politics of releasing funds for only his own constituencies !!

Unlettered

Senator (1k+ posts)
That is not the point, my question was a what if. I am not talking about he merit for PTI but it benefit for Karachi and KP

I can understand where you are coming from, you are claiming that may be its a blessing in disguise for smaller provinces but its not and it will never be. Hence, its a useless idea to even begin with in my opinion.

alis

MPA (400+ posts)
I can understand where you are coming from, you are claiming that may be its a blessing in disguise for smaller provinces but its not and it will never be. Hence, its a useless idea to even begin with in my opinion.
how? if you minus punjab how it will not be good for KP/Karachi...lets not think about Punjab for a sec. this was exactly my question before idiots here blaming me to be a patwari.I am new here but I thought we can have a civil discussion.

MrLad01

Minister (2k+ posts)
I dont see nay logic in your narrative bro. We need Punjab to secure Next Elections and to Prove How We can change people's Lives like We did in KPK. We are in Federal so, automatically We can take care of Karachi.

Cape Kahloon

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What a full of nonsense ideas.
Karachi will be governored by PPP and MQM because karachi is in Sindh and MQM has Mayor in karachi and PTI will be act in Sind as opposition.
PTI will be not a part of Sindh’s government

Unlettered

Senator (1k+ posts)
how? if you minus punjab how it will not be good for KP/Karachi...lets not think about Punjab for a sec. this was exactly my question before idiots here blaming me to be a patwari.I am new here but I thought we can have a civil discussion.

The future of Pakistan lies in devolution and devolution can only start from Punjab, so the notion whoever rules Punjab rules Pakistan can no longer be applied. To devolve Punjab you need to have it in the first place, hence no honeymoon for smaller provinces unless you have Punjab.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
as a matter of fact I got the idea that most of you guys are just like patwari who lack the ability to discuss the idea in a clear way. you don't have accept or reject an idea but entertain it in you mind. it is not very difficult...you should try it sometime.
Woah defensive much ?
Or maybe you have no clue as to what you are on about. Do you not remember the 2008-2013 period of PPP in center and PMLN in Punjab, and what a disaster that was.
You whole "theory" is based on non sense, what basically you are saying PTI is inept and cannot handle the task so just stick to smaller areas like Karachi and KPK and let the rest of the country fcuk off. And btw Karachi is part of sindh and PPP will try its best to sabotage it for PTI because all funds and major law making will come from Sindh govt.
And the only PMLN has the ability to handle a big province like Punjab!
And then you're surprised at the ass whopping you got for merely suggesting something stupid.
Specially after when Fawad Chaudry, Babar Awan and Naem Ul Haq made official statements that without Punjab having govt in center is pointless and PTI will do its level best to form govt in Punjab

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Or how about we just don't think only about KPK and Karachi and think about Pakistan as a whole. And when you think of Pakistan as a whole you cannot not think about the biggest chunk of it.
Maybe why even Karachi then, Karachi is not a province or autonomous, stop in balouchistan then too, lets just stick to KPK where it sweeped the province, Lets just bring work on KPK, its already halfway there and with us in the center it can really stand out. We'll worry about Sindh, Balouchistan, Punjab in the next term.

P.S : Let me guess, you are from Karachi.

alis

MPA (400+ posts)
Or how about we just don't think only about KPK and Karachi and think about Pakistan as a whole. And when you think of Pakistan as a whole you cannot not think about the biggest chunk of it.
Maybe why even Karachi then, Karachi is not a province or autonomous, stop in balouchistan then too, lets just stick to KPK where it sweeped the province, Lets just bring work on KPK, its already halfway there and with us in the center it can really stand out. We'll worry about Sindh, Balouchistan, Punjab in the next term.

P.S : Let me guess, you are from Karachi.
I am from Peshawar living in germany

alis

MPA (400+ posts)
Woah defensive much ?
Or maybe you have no clue as to what you are on about. Do you not remember the 2008-2013 period of PPP in center and PMLN in Punjab, and what a disaster that was.
You whole "theory" is based on non sense, what basically you are saying PTI is inept and cannot handle the task so just stick to smaller areas like Karachi and KPK and let the rest of the country fcuk off. And btw Karachi is part of sindh and PPP will try its best to sabotage it for PTI because all funds and major law making will come from Sindh govt.
And the only PMLN has the ability to handle a big province like Punjab!
And then you're surprised at the ass whopping you got for merely suggesting something stupid.
Specially after when Fawad Chaudry, Babar Awan and Naem Ul Haq made official statements that without Punjab having govt in center is pointless and PTI will do its level best to form govt in Punjab
Dude it is not a question of if, I am praying for PTI Punjab govt. and by the way, we the people of KP are much more concerned with change (thus the result) The question was if (IF) PTI CAN NOT form a government, I say again IF!! .....I am not defensive, it the idiotic replies that make me wonder if we need to change ourselves a lot first so we can have civil discussion from our minds and not our guts.
You lecturing me on the importance of Punjab province proves one point and that is ...you did not understood the question. I think it is a moot question that if PTI is unable to get Punjab, HOW it will effect KP/Karachi.