Why KP/Karachi will benefit from PTI NOT forming Government in Punjab.

hazzam

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I think that KPK and Karachi will benefit from failure of PTI to form govt in Punjab. Punjab due to its size might suck in all the attention of IK and his team and this will make it difficult for them to focus on Karachi and KPK and in a selfish way I think it might be good for people of Karachi and KP if Punjab is left to PMLN.

sahi kahta hai yeh banda .

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Dude it is not a question of if, I am praying for PTI Punjab govt. and by the way, we the people of KP are much more concerned with change (thus the result) The question was if (IF) PTI CAN NOT form a government, I say again IF!! .....I am not defensive, it the idiotic replies that make me wonder if we need to change ourselves a lot first so we can have civil discussion from our minds and not our guts.
You lecturing me on the importance of Punjab province proves one point and that is ...you did not understood the question. I think it is a moot question that if PTI is unable to get Punjab, HOW it will effect KP/Karachi.
My entire disagreement here is on the notion that that if govt is not formed in Punjab then Karachi and KPK will benefit. It should make no difference at all, Karachi has its elected members to work on Karachi and so do KPK, and so do Punjab. Being in govt in Punjab should not matter in any case.
And if PTI is so useless that it cannot handle govt in all these provinces and punjab then it should resign and quit from politics.
We do not want city or provincial parties we want National Parties.

hazzam

Hajjam ja kidhar hajjamat ker, or as you bloody indians would say hazzamat. lagta hai aaj subah ziyada hi bhais ka pesaab ee liya hai

abe hajjam khote lagta hai toone camel moot jyada laga li hai ? zulfikarali sahi kahta hai

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
chup be khote hajjam tu mujhe urdu sikhayega terrorists .......:p:p:p:p:p
Sikha to li LOL went from Hazzam to Hajjam ! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Tamil Nadu Hang around a little more Urdu kya Punjabi aur Phusto bi sikha deinge, to apni sari Malayalum bhool jaye ga.

hazzam

Sikha to li LOL went from Hazzam to Hajjam ! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Tamil Nadu Hang around a little more Urdu kya Punjabi aur Phusto bi sikha deinge, to apni sari Malayalum bhool jaye ga.

ABE HAJJAM TO TU HAI .........HA ...HA ...HA ...URDU TU MUJHE SIKHAYEGA PUNJABI KHOTE ? :p:p:p:p

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
بھائی جی آپ کی منطق کے حساب سے تو پھر مرکز میں بھی حکومت نہیں چاہئے.... مرکز بھی مسائل اور قرضوں میں گھرا ہے اور پی ٹی ای کی توجہ کے پی اور کراچی سے ہٹ جاۓگی... بلکہ میں تو کہتا ہوں کے پی کی حکومت بھی نہ بناۓ بلکہ صرف بلدیاتی حکومت بناۓ..... واہ میرے بھائی آپ کس باغ کے بادام کھاتے ہو...

چشمے سے تو آپ بہت پڑھےلکھے لگتے ہو مگر لگتا ہے بچپن میں بہت سارے ویڈیو گیمز کھیلے ہونگے اس لئے چشمہ لگ گیا... ابے لنڈے کے دانشور اس تھریڈ کو ڈیلیٹ کردے اگر اور چھترول سے بچنا ہے تو