Why "Meer Jaffers" Born only in Muslim Society ????

alpha

MPA (400+ posts)
Look at the following and answer

a. Our people taking money from US and Indians to fight against our Armed Forces
b. So called Balooch leaders taking money and help from India and US to destablize Balochistan

c. Muzeeb ur Rehman i dont know took what from Indians to seperate East pakistan.

WHY us only WHY????

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
you have associated all three points to different persons??
who takes money from USA?dont you know??
who kills its own people??

PAINDO

Siasat.pk - Blogger
کیونکہ شیطان کو کفر کے نظام میں مداخلت کرنے سے کچھ حاصل نہیں اسلیے اس کی پوری توجہ آپ لوگوں پر ہے

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
حضرت محمّد pbuh کی حدیث ہے کے

ہر امت کا ایک فتنہ ہے اور میری امت کا فتنہ مال ہے

Last edited:

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum
ASKARI BANK
DHA
FAUI FOUNDATION
BAHRIA FOUNDATION
SHAHEEN FOUNDATION
ASKARI PHARMACY
Bro ABDUL ALLAH thanks for sharing that hadith.

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
I don't know what is agenda of this man. He has no job but swearing and abusing at Muslims. He can only see the world with one eye and one should beware of the person who show you only one side of coin. we are corrupt, we are dishonest and we might be involved in so many malicious activity. But Mr. hassan nisar we dont need to see toward west to correct ourselves. we have Holy Quran and Sunnah and whenever we will start bringing this in our lives, you will see what we can do.

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mr hassan nisar you dont need to prove us wrong by telling some bad aspects of muslim history. If you are true analyst then talk about Holy Prophet and the system he introduced. this is beacon for us. you praise the system which is full of malicious things. the countries and cultures you are talking about are dirty and filthy from in side. this is fully corrupted and devilish. They political system based on secularism (no God and religion), their economical system is possessed by capitalism (full of debt, interest) their social system is devastated (no relationships, sex, alcoholism, etc. ).

you can not justify their system by counting few of their research, work and inventions in science. you know better what they did in world war II, when they abducted the scientists from japan and germany. they have snatched the resources from other countries and filled their own countries. I agree that they progressed because of our weakness but they didn't progress with their own abilities. you criticized on banu umayya and banu abbas, I agree with you that most of thing which happened in those days could not be justified but why you dont mention Jabber bin hayyan, Ibn-ul-haitham, ibn-e-sina, albruni, alkhawarzmi, alkundi , imam Ghazali, etc.

I dont believe that progress is just name of some scientific inventions and so called social welfare system but I believe in the system which was introduced by my Holy Prophet (PBUH) and which Quran tells us. If we start acting upon it today you will see the heaven on the earth today. You will see one day, this system will be implemented fully. Human history doesn't change overnights but day will come when Imam Mehdi will come and God will give us liberty from this system of Dajjal. we are not impressed by this system, we can never be and we must never be. whatever attract-full-ness it has, whatever comforts it shows whatever colours of lies it shows, we will not be decieved. InsaAllah

By the way, who are you hassan nisar to teach us the lesson of history and ethics. You are himself a person of no ethics if somebody is really fan of hassan nisar then he must see the following

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-INmRqO1Sts

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
?? ???? ??? ???? ????? ????? ?? ????? ??? ???? ??? ??
???? ?? ?? ???? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ????? ??? ??? ?? ????? ???? ???
???? ????? ??? ?? ???? ??? ??? ??? ??
???? ??? ???? ????? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?????? ?? ??? ??
??? ?? ???? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ???? ??
?? ?????? ?? ???? ???? ???? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ??

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
اس کے منہ سے ہر وقت زہر ہی نکلتا ہے
اس کا احتساب ہونا چاہے ، انصار عباسی کو اس کی تعریف بند کرنی چاہے

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
میر جعفر ہر معاشرے میں ہوتے ہیں اور مغرب میں بہت زیادہ ہیں
لیکن وہاں ٹیپو سلطان اور سراج اد دوللہ بھی اس سے زیادہ ہوتے ہیں

ہمارے ہاں ٹیپو سلطان اور سراج اد دوللہ یا تو ہوتے ہی نہی ، یا ایک آدھا ، جس کو ہم نے مدد دینے کی کبھی زحمت ہی نہی کرنی

ہم سوچتے ہیں کہ جب ضرورت پڑھی دعا کے لے ہاتھ اٹھیں گے ، فرشتے آئیں گے کام کر دیں گے.

ہم خود میر جعفر اور میر صادق ہیں - اٹھارہ کروڑ

Last edited:

QaiserMirza

میر جعفر ہر معاشرے میں ہوتے ہیں اور مغرب میں بہت زیادہ ہیں
لیکن وہاں ٹیپو سلطان اور سراج اد دوللہ بھی اس سے زیادہ ہوتے ہیں

ہمارے ہاں ٹیپو سلطان اور سراج اد دوللہ یا تو ہوتے ہی نہی ، یا ایک آدھا ، جس کو ہم نے مدد دینے کی کبھی زحمت ہی نہی کرنی

ہم سوچتے ہیں کہ جب ضرورت پڑھی دعا کے لے ہاتھ اٹھیں گے ، فرشتے آئیں گے کام کر دیں گے.

ہم خود میر جعفر اور میر صادق ہیں - اٹھارہ کروڑ
راز بھائی ابھی بھی ہمارے دیس میں نیک ، الله سے ڈرنے والے بڑی تعداد میں موجود ہیں
یہی وجہ ہے کہ اس زمین پر ابھی تک الله کا عذاب نہیں آیا
ورنہ ہم نے تو کوئی کسر نہیں چھوڑی ہے الله کو ناراض کرنے کی
ان جیسے خبیث بھی بہت ہیں اور انہیں ہمارا میڈیا بہت اہمیت بھی دیتا ہے
انشاللہ ان کی گندی زبان اور ناپاک عزائم ان پاک سر زمین کو کوئی نقصان نہیں پہنچا سکتی
الله ایسے لوگوں کا ایسا انجام کرے جو دوسروں کے لیے سبق ہو

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Look at this filthy, so called scholar, columnist and writer what he is promoting

first look at this

then look at few of link that i could gather randomly from you tube but you can find many full of Muslims achievements of those days about which he is talking about that they only cut each other's throat.

of there are more but these are few of them. why he didn't tell about these guys of Islam. why he didn't tell about Hitler, history of England and France. history of America ( they killed so many red indian which were true inhabitants) and crusades and what not. their history is also filled with this and still in present age what they did to Iraq, afghanistan and many other countries on the name of terrorism). ***** hai iss per and yes we will be shameless nation if we listen and believe his type of scholars and they will be repected in our country. they should not only be condemned but also should have been in prison under the control of terrifying and horrific executioner.

at last dont forget to watch this video to see his civilized educated attitude on its height. what practice of his intellectualism

I couldn't find the video in which he called A Q Khan a thief. Who is he to count somebody's achievement.

Last edited by a moderator:

GraanG2

Re: Look at this filthy, so called scholar, columnist and writer what he is promoting

His recent abusive language to one of the N member shows his real face.So no discussion and waste of time needed for this guy.

Malik495

Re: Look at this filthy, so called scholar, columnist and writer what he is promoting

Veena Malik aur Hasan nisaar aik hi kashti k sawaar ................. ( yeh to shair ho gaya)[hilar]

FaisalKh

I am not a fan of this parha likha jahil but he has a very strong point that our whole history is based on cutting each other's throat and we should learn from the history that what happened to us after fighting each other. We lost east Pakistan, we lost mughul kingdom to british... and there are many more. We have nothing to do with others u mentioned because it wont benefit us in any case as its history and i think they learned their lesson very well thats why they are united against Muslims now and u can see the outcome. The situation has not changed for Muslims majority of Arab countries hold grudge against each other and those US/West are conquering them one by one. And the most funny thing is that they have formed arab league but they dont have any unity.:lame:

Last edited:

hans

Banned

History of Arabs, I am not saying Muslim or Islamic History..... I am using Word Arab.... they have a very bloody history.