Why "Meer Jaffers" Born only in Muslim Society ????

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Look at this filthy, so called scholar, columnist and writer what he is promoting

Veena Malik aur Hasan nisaar aik hi kashti k sawaar ................. ( yeh to shair ho gaya)[hilar]

irshad irshad....(clap)

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Look at this filthy, so called scholar, columnist and writer what he is promoting

Hassan Nisar is an idiot of the highest order. He is a bigot who only thinks he is the only learned person in the whole of Pakistan. People have already seen his language that he uses.
As for the blind guy - which civilization and which race did not have blood in its history???

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)

Veena Malik aur Hasan nisaar aik hi kashti k sawaar ................. ( yeh to shair ho gaya)[hilar]

veena malik aur hasan nisaar aik hi kashti k sawaar
kaho tauba astaghfaar bhai karo tauba astaghfar

ab hua poora shair

moazzamniaz

کونسی غلط بات یا جھوٹ ہے اس پوری ویڈیو مین؟؟؟؟؟
then look at few of link that i could gather randomly from you tube but you can find many full of Muslims achievements of those days about which he is talking about that they only cut each other's throat.

اسی لیے اس نے زور دیکر موجودہ ایک ارب چالیس کروڑ موجودہ مسلمانوں کی بات کی ہے کہ ہم نے انسانیت کو کیا دیا ہے ؟؟؟؟؟؟
تو ان عظیم مسلمان سائنسدانوں اور علم پرور شخصیات سے میرا، آپکا اور موجودہ امت مسلمہ کا تعلق ہی کیا ہے؟؟؟؟؟؟ کیا ہم انکے جانشین ہیں؟؟؟ اگر انکا اور ہمارا اسلام ایک ہی تھا تو پھر نتائج مین اتنا فرق کیوں؟؟؟ انکا اصل جانشین تو مغرب ہے. میرے عظیم آقا pbuh کا اصل جانشین بھی مغرب نکلا کہ جنہوں نے صدیوں کے بعد اسلامی اصولوں کے عین مطابق فلاحی ریاست قائم کر کے اور چلا کر دکھا دی.دس فیصد عقائد اور عبادات کے علاوہ نوے فیصد اسلام انہوں نے نافذ کر کے دکھا دیا. سیکس، الکوحل اور چند اکا دکا غیر اسلامی کاموں پر بھی مرحلہ وار پابندیاں جاری ہیں. اگر مغرب نے عمر لاء نافذ کر کے دکھایا تو میں مرعوب کیوں نا ہوں؟؟؟؟ اگر مغرب نے "اقراء" پر عمل کر کے خدا کی وعدہ کردہ عظمت حاصل کر لی تو کیوں انکی تعریف نا کروں؟؟؟؟ کیا صرف اسلئیے کہ اسلام مغرب کے ہاتھوں نافذ ہو گیا؟؟؟؟؟ اور اگر خدا انکو مسلسل ٹھوکروں اور محنت کے بعد نوے فیصد اسلام سے نواز سکتا ہے تو باقی دس فیصد(عقائد، عبادات) سے نوازنے کی رحمت بھی جلد فرماۓ گا. مغرب میں اسلام کی مقبولیت اور پھیلاؤ بے وجہ نہیں. مہربانی فرما کر ان ذہین ترین سپہ سالاروں، عظیم مسلمان سائنسدانوں، عاقل حکمرانوں اور انسانیت نواز مسلم شخصیات سے رشتہ جوڑ کر انکو بدنام کرنا چھوڑ دو. جن کا رشتہ ہے وہ انہی کے کام کو آگے بڑھا رہے ہیں. اگر رشتہ جوڑنا بھی ہے تو پھر سوکھے نعرے کے بجاۓ انکے راستے پر چلنے کی کوشش کرو. اسلام کو چھوڑیں اور اپنی فکر کریں.ہم نے نوے فیصد اور انہوں نے صرف دس فیصد اسلام مزید حاصل کرنا ہے. اگر ہم اس قابل نہیں تو مغرب اسلام کا پرچم تھامے گا ، بقول میرے پاک رب کے
of there are more but these are few of them. why he didn't tell about these guys of Islam. why he didn't tell about Hitler, history of England and France. history of America ( they killed so many red indian which were true inhabitants) and crusades and what not. their history is also filled with this and still in present age what they did to Iraq, afghanistan and many other countries on the name of terrorism). ***** hai iss per and yes we will be shameless nation if we listen and believe his type of scholars and they will be repected in our country. they should not only be condemned but also should have been in prison under the control of terrifying and horrific executioner.
مجھے اس نقطہ کی سمجھ آج تک نہیں آئ کہ ہم مغرب کو اپنا چاچا یا ماما کیوں سمجھتے ہیں؟؟؟؟ ان سے کوئی امید کس لیے جبکہ انکی ہر مدد ویسے بھی کوئی سازش شمار ہو گی ؟؟؟؟ کوئی ایسی قوم بھی تاریخ میں گزری ہے جسے اسکی غلطیوں اور مظالم کی اسی دنیا مین سزا نا ملی ہو؟؟؟ تو کیا اسرائیل، انڈیا اور امریکہ وغیرہ مستقبل میں بچ سکیں گے؟؟؟؟؟ کل کو جب فلسطینی طاقت اور اسرائیلی کمزور پوزیشن میں ہونگے تو اسرائیلی کیا کہہ کر رحم کی بھیک مانگیں گے؟؟؟؟؟ ہٹلر کے یہودی مخالف پراپیگنڈے میں بھی کم از کم پچاس فیصد سچ شامل تھا اور نتیجتا جرمن شہری اپنے ہمساۓ یہودیوں کو خود پکڑ پکڑ کر قصاب خانے کی طرف روانہ کر رہے تھے. اگر کوئی اپنی قبر خود کھود رہا ہے تو میری طرف سے ہزار بار کھودے. خاص طور پر جب وہ میرے آقاpbuh کا نام لیوا بھی نہیں. غیر مسلموں اور مغرب سے انسانی ہمدردی کے علاوہ مجھے کوئی سروکار نہیں
at last dont forget to watch this video to see his civilized educated attitude on its height. what practice of his intellectualism
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-INmRqO1Sts

I couldn't find the video in which he called A Q Khan a thief. Who is he to count somebody's achievement.

شخصیات میں "پیغمبر" ڈھونڈنا بند کریں. آپ pbuh کے بعد اب قیامت تک کسی " مکمل" شخصیت نے نہیں آنا. حسن نثار نے گالیاں دیکر بہت غلط کیا اور ایک دفعہ پہلے فرید پراچہ کو بھی ایسی گالیاں دے چکا ہے. لیکن کسی انسان کی ایک غلطی سے ساری باتیں غلط نہیں ہو جاتیں. البتہ اگر اسکا ایجنڈا یا منزل (اسلام اور پاکستان کی سر بلندی) آپ سے مختلف ہے یا کہ راستہ عقل سے عاری ہے تو دل بھر کر گالیاں دو اور مخالفت کرو. حسن جیسے کئی اور سر پھرے پندرھویں صدی سے چاک گریباں یہی اذان دیتے پھر رہے ہیں اور دیتے رہیں گے. کہنے سے مراد یہ ہے کہ گالیوں والے واقعہ سے پہلی ویڈیو والی باتیں غلط نہیں ہو جائیں گی اور حسن نثار میں مغلظات بکنے کے علاوہ بھی شاید کروڑوں خامیاں اور ہوں

Wadaich

I am not a fan of this parha likha jahil but he has a very strong point that our whole history is based on cutting each other's throat and we should learn from the history that what happened to us after fighting each other. We lost east Pakistan, we lost mughul kingdom to british... and there are many more. We have nothing to do with others u mentioned because it wont benefit us in any case as its history and i think they learned their lesson very well thats why they are united against Muslims now and u can see the outcome. The situation has not changed for Muslims majority of Arab countries hold grudge against each other and those US/West are conquering them one by one. And the most funny thing is that they have formed arab league but they dont have any unity.:lame:

It is not the history of just Muslims. It is the history of human nature from Habel and Qabel to the current second of the time. The most criminal treacherous part of the dirty game played by such stooges and traitors is that to tow the agenda of the enemy these Meer Jafaars demoralize the nation by highlighting only the demoralizing part of the history and hide the glorious one. For example I would recommend you to cast a look at the period of the history which westerner call as the "dark ages", and 14th, 15th century. How even two sister queens cut the throats of millions of the masses just for the power.

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)

He want to show his "Golden Ring" in his right hand and his Valuable Watch then he want to talk rubbish about Muslim history,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,If he is not a muslim,,,,,,,,,,,he can only critisize

wak125

Councller (250+ posts)

He belongs to the school of those scholars, who are prisoner/slave of their own filthy thoughts, and so called wisdom/Aqal

Wadaich

He belongs to the school of those scholars, who are prisoner/slave of their own filthy thoughts, and so called wisdom/Aqal
If he has been so, he would have been much better than what he is now. He is a stooge of western propag.nda suffering from inferiority complex, who can not see anything without the glasses of his master who hold the belt around his neck.

Last edited:

noman3000

Senator (1k+ posts)

Hasan Nisar is right!

Wadaich

History of Arabs, I am not saying Muslim or Islamic History..... I am using Word Arab.... they have a very bloody history.

Have you read only the Arab History? Then it is ok. What about Western History? If you have read then what about that? Would comment on that? Or you are on mission.

saeed khan

In my whole life I have read and heard Hassan Nisar only and only discouraging us.
If any fellow has hassan`s any video encouraging the nation please upload it I will be greatfull to him.
I liked him earlier but now I hate him.

hans

Banned

I have read Christian History, history of Spain, etc.. etc.. but one difference is that the Western power seems to speak out the truth now... but We Muslims kind of Paint the whole History surface White.
As of all the Act of our Past is governed by Allah SWT.

We seem to forget, Devil do control our lives too.

Get my point.

Have you read only the Arab History? Then it is ok. What about Western History? If you have read then what about that? Would comment on that? Or you are on mission.