Why Men can marry 4 times and NOT women?

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
07064b69a1937605d97bcba8075ecde1.gif

reliable

Senator (1k+ posts)
jazakallah brother for sharing. AAj pata chal gia key ummat sachi baatein bhee publish karta hey......

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I have stated this many times that islamic laws do not apply the way mufties and mullas tell us. They are only their for set reasons and unless they serve their stated purposes they do not apply at all. Whether they serve their set purposes or not is decided by varying situations or circumstances.

It is therefore wrong to allocate or charge with responsibilities on permanent basis men or women.

Not all woman are married permanently nor they remain permanently unmarried and likewise it depends on situations and circumstances when men can provide and when they cannot because not all situations and circumstances are under their power and control.

Please always make these like points clear or not post such information as may cause confusions and problems. The ignorant families are fighting over these things. Most husbands and wives have no sense rather they use what mawlavi sahab says against each other. This is why it is not wise to give ignorance based answers to ignorant people. If one must then try and educate people so that they can see when a law applies and why or how etc.

Talaaq ho gai hai nahi hui hai yeh ghar ghar main ladai ka baais hai. All because of ignorant people and silly mullas and mufties.

If Allah and rasool have bothered to give us detailed well explained information then why not educate people with that detail rather than tell them useless half bits of information that confuse more and more and cause trouble?

So long as people provide proper information with full explanations that is fine otherwise it is dangerous. NEEM HAKEEM KHATRAE JAAN=AADHE MULLAN KI AADHI BAATEN. Half truths are dangerous. Because people start fighting over things due to their lack of proper understanding of them and their applications is not possible.

Women always worked but the nature of that work was different in those days when the quran was revealed as compared to today. Farm work, looking after animals, making household things etc etc. This work still continues but due to machinery and technology and purpose built work places the new ideas create different situations and circumstances and these mullas need to learn to deal with that and not try to make excuses for their own ignorance creating ways for people to blame deen for it.

The sunnah of the prophet is to use the quran the way he used it to solve problems of his time. Sunnah does not mean applying same solutions today exactly regardless they fit the situations and circumstances or not, serve any purpose or not.

This is what is wrong with understanding of islam of taleban. They wanted to take world back to 7th century rather than showing that islam is still ok in 21st century. This is why the world is laughs on us and e ourselves strangle ourselves to death by placing irrelevant hardships on ourselves which is not the way islam teaches us.

Islam does not tell us to use camels for traveling today or do other things in the name of islam or prophet that do not fit with today's world. The last prophet did not apply solutions that were applied by prophet noah because they were for those times and people and places. Times chnage world changes, children grow in to adults. We need to take world forward that is islam not backward.

Last edited:

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Surah Nisa 4:3
And if you fear that you will not deal justly with the orphan girls, then marry those that please you of [other] women, two or three or four. But if you fear that you will not be just, then [marry only] one or those your right hand possesses. That is more suitable that you may not incline [to injustice].

#1:

Maulana has not even mentioned in his article that 4 shaadis are allowed to a man only if he deals with them justly.......
He doesn't even mention it......

He says kae Aurat Mard kae mukaablae maen kamzoor hae , he's just exhibiting his own opinion , Islam maen ye hae kae
1 man testimonial = 2 women testimonial
Ye kahi nae milta kae 2 aurtoon ki jaan ek mard kae barabar hae...

Its a well known fact that woman can tolerate more pain .

Kuch andaza hae kae labour pain kitni takleef deh hoti hae , i not then ask ur wife , and sop mixing Islam with personal opinions and culture....
IF U DONT BELIEVE IN MY AUTHENTICITY , hen do check Maulana Abu ala Maudidi tafseer of 4:3 Surah Nisa , verse number 3
:jazak:

Last edited:

jahanzaibi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bahi jis baat ki aap ko knowledge na hoo Islam kay baray may to agar app muslim hain to na kia kareen .. kion kay agar aap ki baat galat hooi to ya jhoot hoo ga
Allah per.

Insan ki knowledge limited hay jitni Allah nay bata di hum nahi samajh saktay kay kisi bhi sharia law may kia faida hay ya kis waja say bana hay isi lia hum ko
sirif follow karna hay .. haan uskay aacha result jo hain wo discuss kia ja sakta hain ... sharia law may kuch burra nahi hoo sakta kion kay Allah burai ko nahi pehlatay na
hi passand kartay hain.

Baki raha Islam 7th centry or 21 centry ka to bahi jo law us waqat tha wo abb bhi hay. Islam nahi badla hum badal gay hain.

I have stated this many times that islamic laws do not apply the way mufties and mullas tell us. They are only their for set reasons and unless they serve their stated purposes they do not apply at all. Whether they serve their set purposes or not is decided by varying situations or circumstances.

It is therefore wrong to allocate or charge with responsibilities on permanent basis men or women.

Not all woman are married permanently nor they remain permanently unmarried and likewise it depends on situations and circumstances when men can provide and when they cannot because not all situations and circumstances are under their power and control.

Please always make these like points clear or not post such information as may cause confusions and problems. The ignorant families are fighting over these things. Most husbands and wives have no sense rather they use what mawlavi sahab says against each other. This is why it is not wise to give ignorance based answers to ignorant people. If one must then try and educate people so that they can see when a law applies and why or how etc.

Talaaq ho gai hai nahi hui hai yeh ghar ghar main ladai ka baais hai. All because of ignorant people and silly mullas and mufties.

If Allah and rasool have bothered to give us detailed well explained information then why not educate people with that detail rather than tell them useless half bits of information that confuse more and more and cause trouble?

So long as people provide proper information with full explanations that is fine otherwise it is dangerous. NEEM HAKEEM KHATRAE JAAN=AADHE MULLAN KI AADHI BAATEN. Half truths are dangerous. Because people start fighting over things due to their lack of proper understanding of them and their applications is not possible.

Women always worked but the nature of that work was different in those days when the quran was revealed as compared to today. Farm work, looking after animals, making household things etc etc. This work still continues but due to machinery and technology and purpose built work places the new ideas create different situations and circumstances and these mullas need to learn to deal with that and not try to make excuses for their own ignorance creating ways for people to blame deen for it.

The sunnah of the prophet is to use the quran the way he used it to solve problems of his time. Sunnah does not mean applying same solutions today exactly regardless they fit the situations and circumstances or not, serve any purpose or not.

This is what is wrong with understanding of islam of taleban. They wanted to take world back to 7th century rather than showing that islam is still ok in 21st century. This is why the world is laughs on us and e ourselves strangle ourselves to death by placing irrelevant hardships on ourselves which is not the way islam teaches us.

Islam does not tell us to use camels for traveling today or do other things in the name of islam or prophet that do not fit with today's world. The last prophet did not apply solutions that were applied by prophet noah because they were for those times and people and places. Times chnage world changes, children grow in to adults. We need to take world forward that is islam not backward.

jahanzaibi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bahi aap ki is taqreer say Islam ya sharia law nahi badal jay ga.. is lia behtar hay kay wo baat kahoo jo saach hoo aur aap ko pura knowledge hoo

And if you fear that you will not deal justly with the orphan girls, then marry those that please you of [other] women, two or three or four. But if you fear that you will not be just, then [marry only] one or those your right hand possesses. That is more suitable that you may not incline [to injustice].

#1:

Maulana has not even mentioned in his article that 4 shaadis are allowed to a man only if he deals with them justly.......
He doesn't even mention it......

He says kae Aurat Mard kae mukaablae maen kamzoor hae , he's just exhibiting his own opinion , Islam maen ye hae kae

Kuch andaza hae kae labour pain kitni takleef deh hoti hae , i not then ask ur wife , and sop mixing Islam with personal opinions and culture....
IF U DONT BELIEVE IN MY AUTHENTICITY , hen do check Maulana Abu ala Maudidi tafseer of 4:3 Surah Nisa , verse number 3

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bahi aap ki is taqreer say Islam ya sharia law nahi badal jay ga.. is lia behtar hay kay wo baat kahoo jo saach hoo aur aap ko pura knowledge hoo

Shariya law Quran sae bana hae ,

now tell me , how the hell have u deduced kae admi 4 shaadi kr lae without mentioning that he should be just?

Musalman bano , na kae islam kae thaekadaar....zalim.

jahanzaibi

Senator (1k+ posts)
phir wohi baat... bahi agar justice kar lay to kar sakta hay shadi.. aur is aayat say ya matlab nahi hay kay 4 shadi nahi kar sakta
bilkul kar sakta hay.. sirif justice karna hoo ga ..

bahi sawal ya tha ijazat kion.. ya nahi tha kay justic karay ya 4 shadi jaiz hay . app nay bila waja may usmani sahab ki burai kar di..
baghair colum kay question ki detail jannay.

challain aap hi bata dain kia admi 4 shadi kar sakta hay ya nahi? yes or no.

Mughal1

Dear Jahanzaibi, it seems you have over looked my point.

The existence of a law is not validity of its application. The application depends on its purpose it is supposed to serve and that can only happen if the situation for its application exists or the circumstances allow its application.

I hope you are aware of what law is and why it is needed and how its application is decided and monitored for feedback purposes to see how successfully it is applied or is working.

As for shariah law, only laws properly founded on the quran and the authenitc ahadith are valid but mullas and mufties only mean laws in fiqh books that were written on demands of kings to serve their purposes. For that you may consult islamic history books. Or in other words no everything mullas tell us is word of God. If what they tell is from the quran and hadith fine otherwise if I were you we should be more careful.

Hope this explains my points.

regards and all the best

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...en-plz!-Nice-Column-by-Orya-Maqbool-Jan/page5

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?50607-Pakistan-religion-secularism-amp-tribalism

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
yes , he can but only if he can be just .

which he cannot be.

because , agr apki 2 wives haen, u make one sit on passenger seat with u and the other on back than technically u r unjust..................................................................

U spent 30 min with one wife , happily talking , then u must also spend 30 min happily talking to other ,

Star Gazer

As far as I am concerened all the Ehkaam which Allah has given are to be followed and obeyed wheather we understand and find logical reasons for them or not,period.
All such ehkaam are our test and guidelines that's it.

If we can not find scientific reasons for not eating pork,or not drinking alcohol, or gamling, or having extra marital relations does this mean that we should not accept them?
I think we have many other issues for which Allah has given us guidelines but we are not following them so lets concentrate more on them.
Issues like Hukkok-ul-Ibaad. Try your hand at that for a change.

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
yes , he can but only if he can be just .

which he cannot be.

because , agr apki 2 wives haen, u make one sit on passenger seat with u and the other on back than technically u r unjust..................................................................

U spent 30 min with one wife , happily talking , then u must also spend 30 min happily talking to other ,

Justice must be done
IN WORLDLY things.
and if something is widely known and understood then it doesnot need to be mentions.

The above Question answer was about Why Women can not marry 4.
It was not about On what conditions man can marry 4

Ask any one you will get to know that MOST of the person (near to 100% ) will be known of the fact that justice is needed.

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)

Well
please do not confuse and mix the things.

In general you will see that men are physically strong.

Star Gazer

FYI only

Men are supposed to provide Nan Nafka to their wives.
The husband also has to pay his wife for the breast feeding that she may provide to the child.
Husband also has to ensure that he keeps his wife at the same social level as she did before she got married to him,unless the wife has no complaint.
Husband has to pay the Mehar before he even touches his wife.
Husband becomes the Vajibi son of his mother and father inlaw and has to respect them like he respects his own.
Husband has to provide seperate house for his wife if she does not want to live with his parents.

Brothers why don't you talk about these issues for a change, they are new as compared to the 4 wives issue.

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Justice must be done
IN WORLDLY things.
and if something is widely known and understood then it doesnot need to be mentions.

The above Question answer was about Why Women can not marry 4.
It was not about On what conditions man can marry 4

Ask any one you will get to know that MOST of the person (near to 100% ) will be known of the fact that justice is needed.

YEs , 100 percent might know about it , but 99percent dont abide by or follow it..................

99.9999999 % ARE not just in any matter to all their wives......
But we haven't developed shariya law regarding it , despite of the fact that it is clearly mentioned in Holy Quran.

jahanzaibi

Senator (1k+ posts)
if a man can provide all this .. can he marry 4 women ?

FYI only

Men are supposed to provide Nan Nafka to their wives.
The husband also has to pay his wife for the breast feeding that she may provide to the child.
Husband also has to ensure that he keeps his wife at the same social level as she did before she got married to him,unless the wife has no complaint.
Husband has to pay the Mehar before he even touches his wife.
Husband becomes the Vajibi son of his mother and father inlaw and has to respect them like he respects his own.
Husband has to provide seperate house for his wife if she does not want to live with his parents.

Brothers why don't you talk about these issues for a change, they are new as compared to the 4 wives issue.

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
As far as I am concerened all the Ehkaam which Allah has given are to be followed and obeyed wheather we understand and find logical reasons for them or not,period.
All such ehkaam are our test and guidelines that's it.

If we can not find scientific reasons for not eating pork,or not drinking alcohol, or gamling, or having extra marital relations does this mean that we should not accept them?
I think we have many other issues for which Allah has given us guidelines but we are not following them so lets concentrate more on them.
Issues like Hukkok-ul-Ibaad. Try your hand at that for a change.
Jazakallah for your kind post. Some times I really wonder should I post things that I come across or not. I must thank you for giving me hope to continue.

For those that have been debating the fact that Mufti Saheb has made an error, I see you people with little knowledge trying to judge ulema who spent their lives in that field. Tell me if after reading the translation of Quraan people can judge a man like Mufti Taqi Usmani, then for sure these same people never need to consult a doctor as there a lot of literature is around and why pay for an operation by a surgeon when we already are more knowledgeable then most?

canadian

Bhai,
Yeh Kia Niaa Shosha choor dia Hai ? Aur Masail Kum Hain Keh Yeh Baaith Key Soochain......