Why our politicians travel abroad for medical treatment, Is medical treatment better there?

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Our politicians are in complex.

Munich- Germany:

Munich. Hospital hygiene scandal in Munich has seen a clinic director suspended and only emergency operations available in the hospitals in Bogenhausen and Neuperlach. Due to poor hygiene of surgical instruments in two of Munich's clinics, operations will not take place for the time being.

(I have seen the pictures of surgical instruments they used. A Big Shock.Bones rest of treated patients were mixed in surgical instruments).

Can you believe that, that happens in a country which is probably most hygienic cultured country in the world. In UK the situation is worse than that.

My advice to Nawaz Sharif, Gillani, Zardari and all politician: Think twice befor you leave to Europe for medical treatment. Not only Pakistani politicians are in this complex, Arab people prefere since last few years to visit clinics in munich for medical treatment.

Germany: (Europe's economy Tiger)

http://www.themunichtimes.com/news-services/display_article.php?news_title=Hygiene%20Scandal%20in%20Clinics&article_id=607

UK:

http://www.medindia.net/news/Poor-H...-Behind-Patient-Deaths-in-Britain-27849-1.htm

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2008/oct/30/hygiene-clinic

Ireland:

http://www.irishhealth.com/article.html?id=8436

Last edited:

messam

MPA (400+ posts)
Our politicians are in complex.

Munich- Germany:

Munich. Hospital hygiene scandal in Munich has seen a clinic director suspended and only emergency operations available in the hospitals in Bogenhausen and Neuperlach.

Due to poor hygiene of surgical instruments in two of Munich's clinics, operations will not take place for the time being.

(I have seen the pictures of surgical instruments they used. A Big Shock.Bones rest of treated patients were mixed in surgical instruments).

Can you believe that, that happens in a country which is probably most hygienic cultured country in the world. In UK the situation is worse than that.

My advice to Nawaz Sharif, Gillani, Zardari and all politician: Think twice befor you leave to Europe for mediacal treatement. Not only Pakistani politicians are in this complex, Arabs people prefere since last few years to visit clinics in munich for medical treatment.

Germany: (Europe's economy Tiger)

http://www.themunichtimes.com/news-...tle=Hygiene Scandal in Clinics&article_id=607

UK:

http://www.medindia.net/news/Poor-H...-Behind-Patient-Deaths-in-Britain-27849-1.htm

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2008/oct/30/hygiene-clinic

Ireland:

http://www.irishhealth.com/article.html?id=8436

They run over to europe because they simply don't believe our own Medical facilities, Doctors, Standard of Care, availability of equipments.

shut your eyes for a minute and think, They want to rule us, our nation. They won't like their children or themselves being treated here because they don'T believe us, and yet they want us to believe that whatever being given to Medical Institutes here is enough and already much of budget allocated. We are making new health care centres, and bloody hospitals, and damned heart care centrs, But themselves they are khooni darinday..You think these conditions are uptodate for a gareeb whose Auqaat is less than a mosquito, cockroach, a mouse. If they are OK for anyone any Pakistani National then they must have been satisfying for you. why do you have to go to Foreign Countries for your treatment when you have a headache.. SALAAM TO MY RULERS:..SALAAM to THEM.!!

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Altaf Hussain is sitting in London for the treatment of kidney since last more than 11 years.

Even London Hospitan could not finish his treatment.

N.S. got his sunnat done there recently...

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
They go there to hide their a** as they are cowards, ones who cannot face the crisis[let alone solve it], Buzdil Nawaz Sharif has learnt this art from Wali Khan who also used to do the same stuff whenever the coalition partner applied pressure, although I must commend the healthcare system of London Nawaz Sharif started his political activities after his "complicated" heart operation within 6-7 days, that probably means that beghairat coward is waiting for Raymond Davis issue to cool down and be forgotten so that he can return and divert peoples' attention towards newly created problems and off course prolong qatil jamhuriyat [support his fellow daaku Zardari] and raise prices so that Pakistan's poor population can kill themselves and reduce the burden upon these hara*mkhors.

zeshaan

I was in europe,and paid almost all deductions when i was employed,

How about ours MNA's, MPA's, MINISTER's and all burocrate's plus govt servis personal's ?

Did they pay the shre for the services they get ?

Income tax deduction,
Medical insurance,
Deduction for pension after retirement,
unemployment insurance plan,
from thair monthly or yearly income,they colect medical for whole family and pay nothing in this account.they are sucking on the poor peoples rights.

Star Gazer

This is a good question and every politician should be asked why you and your family go abroad for treatment ? I bet they will never say "Because we choose to ignore the availability and upgrading of such facilities for the people of Pakistan so we know that they do not come up to the standard that we need."

Please also note that if BB had taken the step to do improve the situation she might have had a much better chance of treatment at the Liaquat hospital than she did.
Every one has to die one day and that is one thing no one can delay, controll change or exchange for any amount of money.

aushami

MPA (400+ posts)
They go to their family doctors, whats wrong with that. Coming to Pak and do loot mar is part of their vacation.

PkRevolution

This is a good question and every politician should be asked why you and your family go abroad for treatment ? I bet they will never say "Because we choose to ignore the availability and upgrading of such facilities for the people of Pakistan so we know that they do not come up to the standard that we need."

Please also note that if BB had taken the step to do improve the situation she might have had a much better chance of treatment at the Liaquat hospital than she did.
Every one has to die one day and that is one thing no one can delay, controll change or exchange for any amount of money.

You are right brother. They should improve the existing environment in hospitals in homeland and they should go for treatment in pakistani hospitals to make an example for the rest of Pakistan.

Star Gazer

You are right brother. They should improve the existing environment in hospitals in homeland and they should go for treatment in pakistani hospitals to make an example for the rest of Pakistan.

They get educated in the west, they get treated in the west,they loot and plunder and then they are protected by the west. So who do you think their first priority should be? people of Pakistan or the west?
Pakistanis need to understand the ride we are taken for I hope the supporters of such fake politicians will understand this. In my opinion any politician who is educated in Pakistan, works or keeps his business in Pakistan, who chooses to have his children educated in Pakistan, and gets medical treatment in Pakistan is better than any of those who are currently "Self-Exiled" in london or any other place in west.

Star Gazer

I was in europe,and paid almost all deductions when i was employed,

How about ours MNA's, MPA's, MINISTER's and all burocrate's plus govt servis personal's ?

Did they pay the shre for the services they get ?

Income tax deduction,
Medical insurance,
Deduction for pension after retirement,
unemployment insurance plan,
from thair monthly or yearly income,they colect medical for whole family and pay nothing in this account.they are sucking on the poor peoples rights.

Are you kidding??