WHY ZAID HAMID FAILED?

naeem08

Voter (50+ posts)
I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ON WHY ZAID HAMID APPARANTLY FAILED .
1. AN ISLAMIC REVOLUTION i.e KHILAFAH, WILL BE BROUGHT BY PEOPLE WHO HAVE TRAITS OF HAZRAT ABU BAKR , HAZRAT ALI, HAZRAT UMER , HAZRAT USMAN, ETC. FIRST OF ALL YOU HAVE TO CREATE PEOPLE WHO ARE STRONG IN THEIR EEMAN AND LOVE ALLAH FIERECELY . THIS STEP REQUIRES A WHOLE PROGRAMME OF TRAINING THE MINDS ACCORDING TO QURAN AND SUNNAH. DOES NOT MATTER THATYOU HAVE A MESS OF PEOPLE , YOU SHOULD HAVE WELLTRAINED , IDEALOGY KNOWING AND LOVING , AND PEOPE HOLDING QURAN IN THEIR HANDS LOVING IT.
A TRUE REVOLUTION ALWAYS COMES WHEN THE PEOPLE BRINGING REVOLUTION HAVE FIRST MADE A REVOLUTION IN THEIR INDIVIDUAL LIVES. WHO HAVE DEFEATED THE SATAN , WHO HAVE TAKEN OVER THEIR NAFS, AND WHO HAVE MADE THEIR EEMAN FIRM THAT THIS LIFE IS VERY BRIEF AND ARE READY TO SACRIFICE THEIR LIVES WHEEVER ALLAH DEMANDS. SUCH PEOPLE BRING A TRUE REVOLUION .
ZAID HAMID HAS NO PROGRAMME OF TRAINING THE INDIVIDUALS ON THE BASIS OF QURAN ND SUNNAH. HE SAY THAT YOU ARE LIONS OF ALLAH , AND INFRONT OF HIM ARE SITTING THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF QURAN , WHO LOVE TO RUN AFTER GIRLS , WHO LOVE TO LEAVE THEIR CLASSES, WHO LOVE TO SEE INDIAN ENGLISH MOVIES , WHO CANT REMAIN WITHOUT LISTENING INDIAN SONGS , WHO HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT ALLAH WANT FROM THEM.
THEY JUST COME , LISTEN ZAID HAMID , INSPIRED FOR SOME TIME AND GO AWAY WITH THEIR LIVES GOING ON THE SAME TRACK , DREAMING OF KHILAFAH PERIOD. REVOLUTION IS NOT COMING IN THIS MANNER .
2. 2NDLY YOU HAVE TO KEEP A HADITH IN YUR MIND

THE LAST PART OF MY UMMAH WILL NOT BE REFORMED
BUT , BY USING THE SAME WAY ON WHICH THE FIRST
PART OF WAS REFORMED .

IT MEANS WE HAVE TO SEEK THE METHOD WITH WHICH FIRST PART OF UMMAH WAS REFORMED. DR ISRAR AHMAD DESCRIBES THIS METHOD IN DETAIL IN HIS BOOK MINHAJ E INQALAB E NABAWI. ZAI HAMID IS NOT USING THIS METHOD THATS WHY FAILING.

3.WHEN WE TALK OF KHILAFAT THEN WE ARE AT THE SAME TIME ABANDONING THE CURRENT POLITICAL AND DEMOCRATIC SYSTEM. IT IS OBVIOUS THAT THIS CURRENT SYSTEM WILL ATTACK VERY FORCEFULLY ON THE PEOPLE WHO TRY TO ABANDON IT AND BRING KHILFAH. AND IN THIS STRUGGLE BLOOD WILL HAVE TO BE SHED MOST PROBABLY. PEOPLE FOLLOWING ZAID HAMID CANT GATHER IN PEACEFUL GATHERING . HOW WILL THEY BE ABLE TO SACRIFICE THEIR LIVES?? BCZ THESE PEOPLE HAVE WEEK EEMAN.
NOT BECOMING PARTIAL, BUT WHEN I SEE DR ISRAR AHMADS TANZEEM E ISLAMI AND THE WAY IT IS TRYING TO BRING BACK KHILAFAT, ITS TH RIGHT WAY. PEOPLE WHO ARE WITH DR ISRAR ARE WORTHY PEOPLE , VERY IDEOLOGICAL AND NOT MOLVIS BUT ARE ``BAASHARAA``.
TRAINING PROGRAM IS EXCELLENT HERE. ALTHOUGH THEY ARE SMALLER IN NUMBER BUT ARE HEAVY IN WEIGHT. WHO DO NOT FEAR TO FILL THE POLICE STATIONS AND BEAR THE TORTURE, EXAMPLES ARE THERE. ONNLY FAULT THERE IS THAT THEY ARE VERY SMALL IN NUMBER..ON CONTRARY MILLIONS OF UNTRAINED PEOPLE LISTEN ZAID HAMID BUT ONLY HUNDEREDS GATHER ON HIS CALL.

qurat

Voter (50+ posts)
It wasnt a failure for Zaid Hamid. The first step he has taken and I believe he is addressing the youth of Pakistan which is a major part of population of Pakistan. I admire his effort and I am sure very soon he would succeed 100%.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Umm how do you think the french revolution came about ?? what about the iranian revolution or how about the cuban revolution oooRRRR how about the hugo chavez's revolution ?? how about libya, how about iraq ??

ZH is doing a good enough job if you ask me, Zaid hamid is doing what he can to bring people to this noble cause now it is up to them whether they want to be a part of it or not. He cannot personally give a 160 million people one on one time so that they win the war within themselves but he has certainly brought some of our young generation closer to islam and that is a starting point. He is doing exactly what u are asking him to do, these things take years and years and he does not expect to establish a united islamic state tomorrow.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
He has not failed, he has passed with good marks:

1. despite that officials issued NOC and fasadi molvi agent thugs showed up for confrontation, ZH still presented the resolution and it was passed.

2. he is very smart and cares about his team. he could have fronted and made a bloody scene but he didnt want his team member to get hurt which is not the habit of any political leaders including molvi parties

Other than the team members about 150 people showed up despite the most unfavorable environment, one hour before the start.

Assme that everything had gone ok, and the last person to come had been 1.5 hours late. Also assume average of 50 people showed up per min. that amounts to 3000 + 150, average of 3150 people. Not bad for the first time eh?

the final jalsa of jama'at-e-islami that I attended in dacca in 1970 drew over 50,000 people in the same pattern, little by little..... and fasadis were on top of the dacca stadium with rocks....

In that scenrio I consider tahreek jalsa a 100% success, no hangama no killings no people hurt. Allah only knows what would have been if ths jalsa was from molvis.

bravo ZH, good work, proud of ya

Zaid Hamid Zindabad
Pakistan Pakindabad

gazoomartian

perhaps you should try for khilafa? what do you say, some have to take the first step

by the way, whats with all capitals?

M

Murshad Jee

furry87 said:
Umm how do you think the french revolution came about ?? what about the iranian revolution or how about the cuban revolution oooRRRR how about the hugo chavez's revolution ?? how about libya, how about iraq ??

ZH is doing a good enough job if you ask me, Hazrat abu Bakr did not prepare people for a khilafat neither did Hzrt Umar or ALI or Usman. They were lucky enough to be the close companions of the prohpet and they leadership did have faults as they were only human. Zaid hamid is doing what he can to bring people to this noble cause now it is up to them whether they want to be a part of it or not. He cannot personally give a 160 million people one on one time so that they win the war within themselves but he has certainly brought some of our young generation closer to islam and that is a starting point. He is doing exactly what u are asking him to do, these things take years and years and he does not expect to establish a united islamic state tomorrow.

Furry87

Say ASTAGHFAAR as soon as possible.............And do Tajdeed-e-Iman.

Leadership of Sahaaba-e-Kiraam was Piyaray Aaqa Muhammed Sallallah-u-Alaih-e-Wa- Aalihi Wa-As-Haabihi Wabaarik Wasallam.

How dare you say that Naooz-u-Billah - Ma'Aaz Allah their leadership did have some faults..............................................................Astaghfir Ullah, Astaghfir Ullah

Because This is our Imaan that our Beloved Prophet, Khatim Un Nabiyyin, Sarkar-e-Dojahaan, Rahmat-Ul-Lil Aalameen Muhammad Sallallah-u-Alaih-e-Wa-Aalihi Wa-As-Haabih Wabaarik Wasallam was PAAK from faults.

and
Please Write fully the Holy names of the Khulafa-e-Raashideen when you talk about them as:

Hazrat Abubakar Siddique (Razi-Allah Ta'Alah Anhu)
Hazrat Umar Farooq (Razi-Allah Ta'Alah Anhu)
Haz Usmaan-e-Ghani (Razi Allah Ta'Alah Anhu)
Hazrat Ali Sher-e-Khuda (Razi Allah Ta'Alah Anhu)

naeem08

Voter (50+ posts)
@furry all revolutions you mention revolutionized only one aspect. some were purely economic , some were purely political , some were judicial .
there is only one true revolution in history of human that brought by holy prophet which was a complete revolution . this revolution is mentioned in hadith i mentioned

SADLY NO ONE IS GETTING MY POINT.

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
It seems people have thrown away the old toy (Imran Khan) and are now playing with the new toy (Zaid Hamid). Is qaum ka kya hoga. Allah reham karey. Aik mahenay pehlay tak is website ki majority Imran Khan ko support kar rahi thee aur Imran Khan Zindabad kay naaray lag rahey thay. Achank wo sub khatam ho gaya aur ab sirf Zaid Hamid Zindabad kay naaray lag rahey hain. Aisa lagta hai kay Imran Khan naam ka koi aadmi kabhi tha hi nahi. Ab naya model aaya hai aur us ka naam Zaid Hamid hai. Ab dekhtay hain ye khilona kitnay din chalta hai aur is say dil kab bharta hai. Bhai Mustaqil mizaji bhi koi cheez hoti hai. Zara sochiay!!!

gazoomartian

dukelondon said:
It seems people have thrown away the old toy (Imran Khan) and are now playing with the new toy (Zaid Hamid). Is qaum ka kya hoga. Allah reham karey. Aik mahenay pehlay tak is website ki majority Imran Khan ko support kar rahi thee aur Imran Khan Zindabad kay naaray lag rahey thay. Achank wo sub khatam ho gaya aur ab sirf Zaid Hamid Zindabad kay naaray lag rahey hain. Aisa lagta hai kay Imran Khan naam ka koi aadmi kabhi tha hi nahi. Ab naya model aaya hai aur us ka naam Zaid Hamid hai. Ab dekhtay hain ye khilona kitnay din chalta hai aur is say dil kab bharta hai. Bhai Mustaqil mizaji bhi koi cheez hoti hai. Zara sochiay!!!

baat bari pakki ki hai tum ney

M

Murshad Jee

dukelondon said:

Alham Du Lillah

We have Mustaqil Mizaaji, We support Imran Khan and still do by heart to fight against these corrupt leadership until we have this political system. Because I believe Imran Khan is a better leader than all of others.

And
I heartly support Zaid Hamid for the great cause to bring the Islamic System in our country Pakistan which is a great gift for the entire Muslim Ummah from ALLAH Subhaana Wa Ta'Aalah.

So don't be worrying.......................Time is coming soon.

Zaid Hamid.........................Zinda Baad
Pakistan............................Painda Baad

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Murshad Jee said:
furry87 said:

ZH is doing a good enough job if you ask me, Hazrat abu Bakr did not prepare people for a khilafat neither did Hzrt Umar or ALI or Usman. They were lucky enough to be the close companions of the prohpet and they leadership did have faults as they were only human. Zaid hamid is doing what he can to bring people to this noble cause now it is up to them whether they want to be a part of it or not. He cannot personally give a 160 million people one on one time so that they win the war within themselves but he has certainly brought some of our young generation closer to islam and that is a starting point. He is doing exactly what u are asking him to do, these things take years and years and he does not expect to establish a united islamic state tomorrow.

Furry87

Say ASTAGHFAAR as soon as possible.............And do Tajdeed-e-Iman.

Leadership of Sahaaba-e-Kiraam was Piyaray Aaqa Muhammed Sallallah-u-Alaih-e-Wa- Aalihi Wa-As-Haabihi Wabaarik Wasallam.

How dare you say that Naooz-u-Billah - Ma'Aaz Allah their leadership did have some faults..............................................................Astaghfir Ullah, Astaghfir Ullah

Because This is our Imaan that our Beloved Prophet, Khatim Un Nabiyyin, Sarkar-e-Dojahaan, Rahmat-Ul-Lil Aalameen Muhammad Sallallah-u-Alaih-e-Wa-Aalihi Wa-As-Haabih Wabaarik Wasallam was PAAK from faults.

and
Please Write fully the Holy names of the Khulafa-e-Raashideen when you talk about them as:

Hazrat Abubakar Siddique (Razi-Allah Ta'Alah Anhu)
Hazrat Umar Farooq (Razi-Allah Ta'Alah Anhu)
Haz Usmaan-e-Ghani (Razi Allah Ta'Alah Anhu)
Hazrat Ali Sher-e-Khuda (Razi Allah Ta'Alah Anhu)

Are you stupid or just 5 years old ?? When did the prophet die and when did Hazrat abu Bakr take over as khalifa?? If Hazrat ALI prepared the people for khilafat why wasnt there a fifth khalifah ?? Are you suggesting that there was no momin left in madina and rest of arabia after islam expanded to the ends of europe ?? Are you also suggesting that the 4 khalifas who were human made no mistakes at all ?? do you want me to find you some ?? Being a Khalifa means you have to do everything , politics religion war etc etc etc. I hope you understand things with logic. Please also point out where in the quran or hadees it says i have to write their full names or ill go to hell. Thank you

naeem08

Voter (50+ posts)
thts the matter
we have no mind of our own we justrunafter people.although thereis muchdifference between zaid and imran .one is pin politics and believes in election other is calling for khilafat and is against politics . but we have no mind we run after personalities
make a mind

1 we have to bring back khilafat
2 we will support him ho speaks of khilafat.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Murshad Jee said:
dukelondon said:

Alham Du Lillah

We have Mustaqil Mizaaji, We support Imran Khan and still do by heart to fight against these corrupt leadership until we have this political system. Because I believe Imran Khan is a better leader than all of others.

And
I heartly support Zaid Hamid for the great cause to bring the Islamic System in our country Pakistan which is a great gift for the entire Muslim Ummah from ALLAH Subhaana Wa Ta'Aalah.

So don't be worrying.......................Time is coming soon.

Zaid Hamid.........................Zinda Baad
Pakistan............................Painda Baad
Well said mujahid jee, i agree with you on this point!!!

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
naeem08 said:
@furry all revolutions you mention revolutionized only one aspect. some were purely economic , some were purely political , some were judicial .
there is only one true revolution in history of human that brought by holy prophet which was a complete revolution . this revolution is mentioned in hadith i mentioned

SADLY NO ONE IS GETTING MY POINT.

I get ur point , but saying "listen if we cannot do something a 100 percent right the first time we try it why try it" or the people that say "if we can steal ,why not rape" or the people that say "he takes interest(7%), why does he pray"...Just because you think you cannot achieve ur goals in the first go does not mean you stop trying or change direction. A revolution is a revolution ,they happen when people get fed up of the current system , the revolution you are takling about is a total change in the morals and norms of society like with the communists or the romans or the persians. These are not real revolutions in the sense. These "revolutions" if you want to call them that also created new rules and norms for people of the world to abide by.

Also i would like to point out that during the time of the prophet there was alot of bad stuff happening and if you;ve heard about hazrat Umar who was a slave and one of the prohphets earliest converts ?? How about the followers of moses, or jesus ?? Were they all rich well to do men ?

msohailshah

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Naam Khalifa rakho ya PM , Jis ka dao lagay ga woh apna dao lagay gai.
Jaisay ZH nay Islam aur Pakistan kay naam par apna dao lagaya .

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
msohailshah said:
Naam Khalifa rakho ya PM , Jis ka dao lagay ga woh apna dao lagay gai.
Jaisay ZH nay Islam aur Pakistan kay naam par apna dao lagaya .

Janab humein koi khalifah ka shauk nahi hai , wanting or not wanting a khalifat system does not make you muslim or non muslim. We are not asking for a khalifah we are asking for some form of united muslims that help and protect each other. Lekin tumhein altaf kalia aur musharraf kalia mubarak.

PS kia dao lagaya hai Zaid Hamid ne ?? Are you suggesting he wants to be the next khalifah ??? People like you do not understand his message, he only speaks about Pakistan samaj ayi in Pakistan, he does want to be the ruler of pakistan neither does he compare him self to Hazrat Umar or Hazrat Usman.... khalifa in Pakistan would not be a khalifa for the arabs or the asians or the iranis or the indians ?? Ab banda tumhein kia samjai ,kahan se shuru kerun mein...He has for a just system , ab ussey tum jo bhi naam de do , he asks for a fair and just person to run pakistan and form relations with the muslim and non muslim world. A person who is comparable to the khalifas ab ussey president keh lo the PM keh lo, its just an arabi word.

naeem08

Voter (50+ posts)
@furry
ALL THE PEOPLE WILL NOT BE WITH THE CAUSE ITS SURE . BUT ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ARE WITH THE CAUSE MUST HAVE CERTAIN TRAITS. IF ITS ISLAMIC REVOLUTION ALL THE REVOLUTIONISTS MUST BE MUSLIMS. ISNT IT ? AND WHO IS A MUSLIM . QURAN SAYS
ENTER COMPLETELY IN ISLAM

IF WE NOT ENTER COMPLETELY IN ISLAM , WE ARE NOT RIGHT TO SAY OURSELVES MUSLIMS. IF WE SAY PRAYER BUT ALSO EAT HARAM , WE ARE NOT MUSLIMS , ISNT IT. SO ISLAMIC REVOLUTIONISTS MUST BE COMPLETELY TRAINED ACCORDING TO QURAN AND SUNNAH. ISNT IT?

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
naeem08 said:
@furry
ALL THE PEOPLE WILL NOT BE WITH THE CAUSE ITS SURE . BUT ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ARE WITH THE CAUSE MUST HAVE CERTAIN TRAITS. IF ITS ISLAMIC REVOLUTION ALL THE REVOLUTIONISTS MUST BE MUSLIMS. ISNT IT ? AND WHO IS A MUSLIM . QURAN SAYS
ENTER COMPLETELY IN ISLAM

IF WE NOT ENTER COMPLETELY IN ISLAM , WE ARE NOT RIGHT TO SAY OURSELVES MUSLIMS. IF WE SAY PRAYER BUT ALSO EAT HARAM , WE ARE NOT MUSLIMS , ISNT IT. SO ISLAMIC REVOLUTIONISTS MUST BE COMPLETELY TRAINED ACCORDING TO QURAN AND SUNNAH. ISNT IT?

I completely agree with you Naeem, a true momin always chooses Allah Al Mighty over life and is more commited to his cause. You and said what Dr Israr has said exact word to word. I was listening to a CD of his where is was talking about Jihad and revolution. Islam has told us the exact way to bring revolution and that is the way that you mentioned and that is also the way mentioned by Dr Israr and i completely agree with you. But it has to start somewhere we can create momins who will have no interest in revolution(s) so i reiterate again, this is just a starting point.

Ps im sorry i mightve jumped the gun abit because of timing of your post, there has been alot of abuse hurled at zaid hamid today and i tried to ignore alot of it but i couldnt take it anymore. Zaid hamid and IK are the same people to me because they want to work for the people of this country not for soil the people stand on. And the people that call us ultra nationalists are just insecure little white slaves who have been brainwashed to believe that human suffering means nothing when ur flag is threatened.Im sorry again you are 100 percent right but even Dr Israr talks to people like me who are not very practising muslims. So everyone has to start somewhere and there are more than one ways to of doing things.