WILL INDIA TAKE OVER FROM PAKISTAN? By Admiral Fasih Bukhari !!

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
By: Admiral Fasih Bokhari
The writer is former Chief of Naval Staff
[h=2][/h]The marriage of convenience between America and Pakistan is coming to an end. Pakistan is no longer willing to obey Americas diktat for pursuit of its interests in Central Asia, the Middle East, or in South Asia. Washington had been preparing for the split knowing that Pakistan would eventually realize that its own interests were being adversely affected because they were in conflict with those of America. America is desperately looking for a new partner to fill the void in its ability to pursue policy in these three regions.
[h=2][/h]The basic pattern of Kissinger or Brezinski style intelligent Imperialism has been played so many times that it is becoming too obvious. A favored ally is discarded when no longer of use to pursuit of American interests. Mubarak, Musharref, Saddam, Raza Shah to name a few from our region. And this is not the only region where this imperial game has been repeatedly played out. One would expect more subtlety and variation in execution of strategy by a superpower. But then there are still countries and leaders who are eager and willing to be purchased to fill the void when a favored ally falls. America sees India as one such country.
[h=2][/h]America may have engineered, and had hopes from, the Arab Spring, but it is the Pakistan Spring that it has been confronted with, that has taken the wind out of its policy sails, that it will remember for many years to come. A nuclear Pakistan has stood firm where its own interests are being trampled for the sake of American interests. Pakistan has had enough of Americas Wars for Empire from which it has reaped nothing but a failing economy, insurgency funded by friends, and degradation of the States capacity to deliver services to its people. And of course the insult of being taken so much for granted.
[h=2][/h]The imperial strategy in this region is too important for America and its allies to allow a vacuum in execution capacity. America and Europe want containment of China; Israel wants a de-nuclearized Pakistan; America wants a Balkanized Pakistan with control over warm water links to Russia and China through preferably independent Baluchistan and KPK. India appears to be the new partner of choice for America in its imperial drive into the region. But there is something wrong here. Isnt shining India and incredible India on its own path to a role as policeman of this region? Isnt Indias current focus a booming economy?
[h=2][/h]So here we have two powers with some convergent and some divergent interests. There is obviously some mistrust and some confidence. There is confidence that Pakistan should be weakened, but mistrust that India may not help the containment of China. India knows that it needs Pakistan and China for economic reach to regions to its west and north. America knows that India will never play the containment of China card. India would rather develop an economic partnership with the rising young world of Asia at peace with itself, than the failing old world of militant Europe and America.
[h=2][/h]This very dichotomy of interests is where the American strategy formulation becomes impotent. The continued use of carrot and stick to persuade allies is the resort of an empire that is floundering and devoid of options. India will be offered the carrot of technology and economic supports. It will also be persuaded to stay on track through the fear of terrorism, such as the Mumbai blasts of the 13[SUP]th[/SUP] July. The pattern observed in Pakistan whenever a high profile American was to visit Islamabad was one or two terrorist attacks to give weightage to the anti terrorism spiel that the visitor would convey. It is a classic mafia tactic to create a threat, then offer protection and partnership to fight that threat. Buying poor militant groups or underworld thugs in Karachi, Lahore, Mumbai, or Delhi is a very simple intelligence operation! The CIA is recognized as a master of this craft worldwide. The reduction in numbers of CIA diplomats, demanded and enforced by the Pakistan military and ISI, has greatly upset Americas ability to wield the stick in Pakistan.
[h=2][/h]The Indo-Pak dialogue and Indian involvement with the SCO appeared to have upset America. India will not be purchased. The options for young Asia are many and there for the taking by leaders with a clear vision for the future. The options for the old empire have shrunk to only one. Get out and stay out.
[h=2](http://www.ahmedquraishi.com/2011/07/15/will-india-take-over-from-pakistan/)[/h]

chandbibi

Minister (2k+ posts)
The US is nobody's friend, and we here in India know that only too well. Moreover we have better things to do than get involved in the mess created by imperialistic powers. So wisdom shall prevail. In the new world order enmity is not going to pay anybody. Sooner everybody accepts this truth, the better for the world.

siddique

MPA (400+ posts)
The US is nobody's friend, and we here in India know that only too well. Moreover we have better things to do than get involved in the mess created by imperialistic powers. So wisdom shall prevail. In the new world order enmity is not going to pay anybody. Sooner everybody accepts this truth, the better for the world.[/QUOTE
new recruit of raw!!!!!!
or just new name,old agent?????

Zionist Hindu

Senator (1k+ posts)
Only thing that indians are interested in right now is developing economy and reducing poverty. India also needs minimum (defence) deterent against China, thats it !!! It would be so good if India and Pakistan could normalize situation...

chandbibi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Do you have some psychological problem?This is an open forum. If you have some personal agenda you can keep it at home and come. If you write about India, as an Indian i have a right to comment. You have no business to come to a website and exhibit foolishness. RAW agents will come here and comment? Height of foolishness. Please discuss things with maturity and do not bring all this stupid raw agent bakwas into the conversation. If you have nothing intelligent to say , go back and play with your toys.Spare us.

MODERATORS: Please warn this individual not to make stupid baseless accusations against Indian members. Or else close this website down or ban Indians.

The US is nobody's friend, and we here in India know that only too well. Moreover we have better things to do than get involved in the mess created by imperialistic powers. So wisdom shall prevail. In the new world order enmity is not going to pay anybody. Sooner everybody accepts this truth, the better for the world.[/QUOTE
new recruit of raw!!!!!!

Joker

Minister (2k+ posts)
Do you have some psychological problem?This is an open forum. If you have some personal agenda you can keep it at home and come. If you write about India, as an Indian i have a right to comment. You have no business to come to a website and exhibit foolishness. RAW agents will come here and comment? Height of foolishness. Please discuss things with maturity and do not bring all this stupid raw agent bakwas into the conversation. If you have nothing intelligent to say , go back and play with your toys.Spare us.

MODERATORS: Please warn this individual not to make stupid baseless accusations against Indian members. Or else close this website down or ban Indians.

Aray Chanda BiBi aap tu naraz ho gae , Bacha hay maaf kar du , bara ho kar theek ho jaega

chandbibi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ek baar koi bole to insaan samajh sakta hai. Magar baar baar wohe raag alaape ja raha hai hai ye baccha. Someone has to point out that forums are for intelligent discussions not for personal childish slander agenda. We are all individuals and we come here in that capacity, not as agents RAW or COOKED.
Aray Chanda BiBi aap tu naraz ho gae , Bacha hay maaf kar du , bara ho kar theek ho jaega

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
new recruit of raw!!!!!!

Chandbibi has been here for a while but seems like a part time agent of RAW. She seems to only cover when someone is sick or banned

gazoomartian

ulta chor kutwaal ko dantey [hilar]

Chand, you are a total heeeeeeelarious. You are on a Pakistani forum and treating like its yours. If you dont like our comments against India, you are free to leave. I assure you nobody will miss you

your suggestion: Or else close this website down or ban Indians

I would go for banning Indians anytime

riverblue

MPA (400+ posts)
i second ur suggesstion!!! they poke their nose too much here and there :P

(btw why was ur thread closed (omg)?)

ulta chor kutwaal ko dantey [hilar]

Chand, you are a total heeeeeeelarious. You are on a Pakistani forum and treating like its yours. If you dont like our comments against India, you are free to leave. I assure you nobody will miss you

your suggestion: Or else close this website down or ban Indians

I would go for banning Indians anytime

Wadaich

Only thing that indians are interested in right now is developing economy and reducing poverty. India also needs minimum (defence) deterent against China, thats it !!! It would be so good if India and Pakistan could normalize situation...

(hmm) It is possible only if Zionist Hindus could change there mentality by putting the knife under their armpit aside. :)

xxfighterxx

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

yes indeed some ppl have psychological problems, They love to interfare and poke there noses in the matter of others..This is an open forum for Pakistanis to discuss Pakistani politics, why the hell are u guys here?? its not "rajneeti.in" its "siasat.pk" so YOU keep your personal Agendas at home. And as an indian you jusst dont have right to comment a single word on Pakistani national forums..If u want we can discuss one on one where ever in the world u want but this is not the place for u guys..height of foolishness is what u ppl doing here , there is no place for u not in our hearts not in our forums u Shuuders!!! u ppl are so arm that u dont even have discussions of your own!!!

MODERATORS: Please warn these group of nerds , not to poke there stinky noses in our matters . Or else it would be better if u bann these bhartiiss...

canadian

Chandbibi drink some cold water.This is a Pakistani web site and we discuss our internal matters and even tolerate and welcome suggestions from you guys.If you dont like what we discuss here you are free to go otherwise I suggest you to have some patience.

gazoomartian

Waseem, the moderator, closed it w/o giving any reasons. My guess is one or all of below, as for reasons:

1. Indian advertisers threatened to pull advertisement

2. Indian RAW agents threatened to give befitting response. Only_truth is one of the shift supervisor of the active agents.Waseem got scared

3. You know well when anything goes against India, Pakistanis shiver first even before Indian say anything. Its sad but its true.

4. If the siasat has refused then I will create a special sticky thread in my party Forum when i am ready, InshaAllah.

5. I know I could be banned for making my views known. So if I disappear, you know what happened. If that happens, please accept salam from me all Paki brothers/sister. I rather be banned than change my views about terrorist India.

Like Shaheed-e-millat said to the US 'Our soul is not for sale'

Salam

Unicorn

Banned

Waseem, the moderator, closed it w/o giving any reasons. My guess is one or all of below, as for reasons:

1. Indian advertisers threatened to pull advertisement

2. Indian RAW agents threatened to give befitting response. Only_truth is one of the shift supervisor of the active agents.Waseem got scared

3. You know well when anything goes against India, Pakistanis shiver first even before Indian say anything. Its sad but its true.

4. If the siasat has refused then I will create a special sticky thread in my party Forum when i am ready, InshaAllah.

5. I know I could be banned for making my views known. So if I disappear, you know what happened. If that happens, please accept salam from me all Paki brothers/sister. I rather be banned than change my views about terrorist India.

Like Shaheed-e-millat said to the US 'Our soul is not for sale'

Salam

Mr. Chairman are you suggesting that the management of this forum is as corrupt as Zardari and co?.

PkRevolution

There are many open Bills you Indians. India is lucky that i am not president of Pakistan. For each Dollar $ you spent in Balochistan and for Tehrike Taliban's support you will pay 10 $ for your security.

If you had brain, you did not do this to Pakistan.

Last edited:

gazoomartian

There are many open Bills you Indians. India is lucky that i am not president of Pakistan. For each Dollar $ you spent in Balochistan and for Tehrike Taliban's support you would pay 10 $ for your security.

If you had brain, you did not do this to Pakistan.

InshaAllah. We will start with Khalistan process