WILL INDIA TAKE OVER FROM PAKISTAN? By Admiral Fasih Bukhari !!

dil-se-desi

MPA (400+ posts)
i second ur suggesstion!!! they poke their nose too much here and there :P

(btw why was ur thread closed (omg)?)

Waseem, the moderator, closed it w/o giving any reasons. My guess is one or all of below, as for reasons:

1. Indian advertisers threatened to pull advertisement

2. Indian RAW agents threatened to give befitting response. Only_truth is one of the shift supervisor of the active agents.Waseem got scared

3. You know well when anything goes against India, Pakistanis shiver first even before Indian say anything. Its sad but its true.

4. If the siasat has refused then I will create a special sticky thread in my party Forum when i am ready, InshaAllah.

5. I know I could be banned for making my views known. So if I disappear, you know what happened. If that happens, please accept salam from me all Paki brothers/sister. I rather be banned than change my views about terrorist India.

Like Shaheed-e-millat said to the US 'Our soul is not for sale'

Salam

you are typical MULLAH mentality who don't have respect for anybody...who don't toe your line,start delivering
fatwa of gaddar to against him/them.

you blackmail this site management in the name of indian advertisement,
if you have proof show that ..say it loudly,otherwise shame on your stupidity....and on your grey hairs.

you don't have courage to face indians on this forum,(you use to try earlier..but u couldn't hold to your patience and intellect) and you blame and blackmail others for that

neither you are a true muslim or a true pakistani....you are just a stupid psychic hate monger whose everything is self-contradictory.
those who have one glimpse of GOD the almighty,love flow in his veins...your hate speeches proves your true identity.

Smart pakistani (that is need of today) are more professional,broadminded,far-sighted,who will clean the mess created
by mindset like you.
don't forget this is commercial forum,not charitable forum where owners have every right to make money
and make this forum run,who are u to question their Advertise source.....

and finally to this site management......keep up your good work that help your people and your society....don't surrender
& kick them out who don't respect this forum and its rules...

garry317

Banned
i second ur suggesstion!!! they poke their nose too much here and there :P

(btw why was ur thread closed (omg)?)

Waseem, the moderator, closed it w/o giving any reasons. My guess is one or all of below, as for reasons:

1. Indian advertisers threatened to pull advertisement

2. Indian RAW agents threatened to give befitting response. Only_truth is one of the shift supervisor of the active agents.Waseem got scared

3. You know well when anything goes against India, Pakistanis shiver first even before Indian say anything. Its sad but its true.

4. If the siasat has refused then I will create a special sticky thread in my party Forum when i am ready, InshaAllah.

5. I know I could be banned for making my views known. So if I disappear, you know what happened. If that happens, please accept salam from me all Paki brothers/sister. I rather be banned than change my views about terrorist India.

Like Shaheed-e-millat said to the US 'Our soul is not for sale'

Salam

[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

garry317

Banned
There are many open Bills you Indians. India is lucky that i am not president of Pakistan. For each Dollar $ you spent in Balochistan and for Tehrike Taliban's support you would pay 10 $ for your security.

If you had brain, you did not do this to Pakistan.

we r just paying back signed bills;););)

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Chandbibi drink some cold water.This is a Pakistani web site and we discuss our internal matters and even tolerate and welcome suggestions from you guys.If you dont like what we discuss here you are free to go otherwise I suggest you to have some patience.

correction: Please make it Cow Cola

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Chandbibi drink some cold water.This is a Pakistani web site and we discuss our internal matters and even tolerate and welcome suggestions from you guys.If you dont like what we discuss here you are free to go otherwise I suggest you to have some patience.

yes indeed some ppl have psychological problems, They love to interfare and poke there noses in the matter of others..This is an open forum for Pakistanis to discuss Pakistani politics, why the hell are u guys here?? its not "rajneeti.in" its "siasat.pk" so YOU keep your personal Agendas at home. And as an indian you jusst dont have right to comment a single word on Pakistani national forums..If u want we can discuss one on one where ever in the world u want but this is not the place for u guys..height of foolishness is what u ppl doing here , there is no place for u not in our hearts not in our forums u Shuuders!!! u ppl are so arm that u dont even have discussions of your own!!!
Totally wrong, you guys don't discuss your internal matters only, you also post India related threads in plenty making false allegations. Also you post many threads just to mock India and content has nothing to do with pakistan. Not only that you also invite and provoke Indian members to comment on the threads posted i.e., where are raw agents, what they have to say now on so and so matter, etc.
so faltu ki baaten karna band karo and stop giving your advices.

Last edited:

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think the site Admn are doing a good balancing act of extreme views. I do not want to go into commercial aspects. But, it should be said expressing different view points on matters relating to both India and pakistan, I am sure many members and more importantly Guests (as I see at any point of time there are more Guests than members browsing a thread) have a chance to understand the truth which will definitely reduce the hatred.

On a lighter mood, there are more Indian Guests than members because RAW cannot afford to pay everyone due to budgetery constraints unlike ISI.

chandbibi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Who is asking you? The moderators will decide who has to go and who has to stay. It doesn't matter to me whether i don't post on this website. If a forum cannot be open, then you needn't discuss India in it. If this is for pakistanis, make it a policy and stick to it. Let's see how far you go with this frog in the well attitude. You live in canada. If pakistan and India don't get along how does it matter to you? It doesn't. But peace is essential for people of both the countries who live here and whose lives are being affected by this enmity. If you blame somebody for all your ills be ready to get a reply back. And be prepared to logically answer to it rather than making stupid statements like, this is a pakistani forum. So what? If i have a view point and this forum is open i will express it. I f you spread misinformation about my country, it is my right to correct you. If there is a counter view point having a discussion makes sense, otherwise like old ladies you can sit and gossip merrily within your chosen group. [hilar]

Do you have some psychological problem?This is an open forum. If you have some personal agenda you can keep it at home and come. If you write about India, as an Indian i have a right to comment. You have no business to come to a website and exhibit foolishness. RAW agents will come here and comment? Height of foolishness. Please discuss things with maturity and do not bring all this stupid raw agent bakwas into the conversation. If you have nothing intelligent to say , go back and play with your toys.Spare us.

MODERATORS: Please warn this individual not to make stupid baseless accusations against Indian members. Or else close this website down or ban Indians.

ulta chor kutwaal ko dantey [hilar]

Chand, you are a total heeeeeeelarious. You are on a Pakistani forum and treating like its yours. If you dont like our comments against India, you are free to leave. I assure you nobody will miss you

your suggestion: Or else close this website down or ban Indians

I would go for banning Indians anytime

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Who is asking you? The moderators will decide who has to go and who has to stay. It doesn't matter to me whether i don't post on this website. If a forum cannot be open, then you needn't discuss India in it. If this is for pakistanis, make it a policy and stick to it. Let's see how far you go with this frog in the well attitude. You live in canada. If pakistan and India don't get along how does it matter to you? It doesn't. But peace is essential for people of both the countries who live here and whose lives are being affected by this enmity. If you blame somebody for all your ills be ready to get a reply back. And be prepared to logically answer to it rather than making stupid statements like, this is a pakistani forum. So what? If i have a view point and this forum is open i will express it. I f you spread misinformation about my country, it is my right to correct you. If there is a counter view point having a discussion makes sense, otherwise like old ladies you can sit and gossip merrily within your chosen group. [hilar]

:lol:

atta girl, lay it down thick one on me. Is that old ladies do in India?? You just insulted the entire female species of India

" If pakistan and India don't get along how does it matter to you? It doesn't. But peace is essential for people of both the countries who live here and whose lives are being affected by this enmity "

It does matter to me because its MY country that India is applying terror against. When a national of a terrorist country start talking peace, man wees are in big trouble. Your definition of peace is like training suicide bombers in Afghanistan, sending across border to blow up building and people. your definition of peace is creating mukti bahini, and killings 100's of 1000's of East Pakistanis, and over 5000 Sikhs in the Sikh temple in 1984. Your definition of peace is to blow up Air India jet in 1985 and kill over 200 innocent Indians and blame it on Sikhs in Vancouver, Canada. Your definition of peace is ..... well I don't have all night to go on....

If you cant stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. I hope your grandma has taught you this phrase, but wait that old lady just sits and gossips merrily, she wouldn't have taught you anything.

Anyway I am glad to have hit your week nerve.

by the way, you disappoint me. I took you for smarter that this. Lots of flaws in your statements in post.

have a good one. Very soon you will be drinking cow cola in my iggy bin. Just dont drink too much, its very expensive

Khalistan Zindabad
Pakistan Paindabad

chandbibi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hahaha. Yes gazoomartian. I know you live on Mars. Come down to earth! This is what ladies do everywhere. Not just old ladies. Its not an insult to any species. LOL. Yeah when you can't talk sense then you turn around and bring out all your old rusted weapons from the bin. The solution to all ills is not in trying to remove the rust from these weapons. The best strategists in the world do not ignore anybody, nor do they say things which they think are insulting to someone else. Its a free world. I can drink any cola i want. LOL. Week oops Weak nerve you mean? Your optic nerves are weak methinks. So you cant see simple things. on the topic of terrorism, pakistan can probably write a book, so let's not try to act like saints. About your khalistan views - all the best. The insurgencies or imagined insurgencies in any country can be dealt with through economics and not through denial. I would agree with you about kashmir. Khalistan is a non issue. Take up a new cause. Try balochistan for a change. Save pakistan. Pakistan Paindabad.

:lol:

atta girl, lay it down thick one on me. Is that old ladies do in India?? You just insulted the entire female species of India

" If pakistan and India don't get along how does it matter to you? It doesn't. But peace is essential for people of both the countries who live here and whose lives are being affected by this enmity "

It does matter to me because its MY country that India is applying terror against. When a national of a terrorist country start talking peace, man wees are in big trouble. Your definition of peace is like training suicide bombers in Afghanistan, sending across border to blow up building and people. your definition of peace is creating mukti bahini, and killings 100's of 1000's of East Pakistanis, and over 5000 Sikhs in the Sikh temple in 1984. Your definition of peace is to blow up Air India jet in 1985 and kill over 200 innocent Indians and blame it on Sikhs in Vancouver, Canada. Your definition of peace is ..... well I don't have all night to go on....

If you cant stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. I hope your grandma has taught you this phrase, but wait that old lady just sits and gossips merrily, she wouldn't have taught you anything.

Anyway I am glad to have hit your week nerve.

by the way, you disappoint me. I took you for smarter that this. Lots of flaws in your statements in post.

have a good one. Very soon you will be drinking cow cola in my iggy bin. Just dont drink too much, its very expensive

Khalistan Zindabad
Pakistan Paindabad

desicad

Hahaha. Yes gazoomartian. I know you live on Mars. Come down to earth! This is what ladies do everywhere. Not just old ladies. Its not an insult to any species. LOL. Yeah when you can't talk sense then you turn around and bring out all your old rusted weapons from the bin. The solution to all ills is not in trying to remove the rust from these weapons. The best strategists in the world do not ignore anybody, nor do they say things which they think are insulting to someone else. Its a free world. I can drink any cola i want. LOL. Week oops Weak nerve you mean? Your optic nerves are weak methinks. So you cant see simple things. on the topic of terrorism, pakistan can probably write a book, so let's not try to act like saints. About your khalistan views - all the best. The insurgencies or imagined insurgencies in any country can be dealt with through economics and not through denial. I would agree with you about kashmir. Khalistan is a non issue. Take up a new cause. Try balochistan for a change. Save pakistan. Pakistan Paindabad.
You may want to edit your post........He has not mentioned Kashmir because it is already a non issue for him.....[hilar]

p.s.: you are lucky as you are probably the only Indian he responds to. He himself can't stand the heat and advising others to get out of the kitchen..:lol:

Last edited:

canadian

Totally wrong, you guys don't discuss your internal matters only, you also post India related threads in plenty making false allegations. Also you post many threads just to mock India and content has nothing to do with pakistan. Not only that you also invite and provoke Indian members to comment on the threads posted i.e., where are raw agents, what they have to say now on so and so matter, etc.

so faltu ki baaten karna band karo and stop giving your advices.

As suggested earlier if you dont like our " advises" you are free to leave.We will discuss here whatever is in our best interest and we give two hoots to people like you.Rest assured you will find more " masala " here which probably you
will not like.

canadian

[Q
UOTE=chandbibi;460572]Cmon. I have to give him a chance to breathe fire. How else will he survive? LOL[/QUOTE]

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.........:lol::lol::lol:[hilar][hilar]

saliaz

MPA (400+ posts)
Bhai kitni dafa pehly bhi bataya hai ye sab ke sab indians lunatics hain and so obsessed with Pakistan and pakistanis like a pet dog to its master.

You can beat them or sod them off they won't leave you. I can bet with anyone if you even kick their butts to red like our forefathers did for centuries they will appear again with a different name and probably a smile on dark faces.

Beghairti main aap in sey jeet nahi sakte chahe kuch bhi kar lain.

Just ignore them and discuss the original topic.

canadian

Bhai kitni dafa pehly bhi bataya hai ye sab ke sab indians lunatics hain and so obsessed with Pakistan and pakistanis like a pet dog to its master.

You can beat them or sod them off they won't leave you. I can bet with anyone if you even kick their butts to red like our forefathers did for centuries they will appear again with a different name and probably a smile on dark faces.

Beghairti main aap in sey jeet nahi sakte chahe kuch bhi kar lain.

Just ignore them and discuss the original topic.

Thanks.Good suggestion !(clap)

riverblue

MPA (400+ posts)
its a good suggesstion by [MENTION=11390]saliaz[/MENTION]........these pests are increasing in number day by day......... they pop up in threads even where they have absolutely no concern...... baat hamaray internal matters ki horahe hoti hai aur ye cheezain apnay views dainay ajati hain......

[MENTION=8825]gazoomartian[/MENTION] uncle you say whatever you have to.....!!!!