Windsor, Ontario

cestmoi ✅️

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
acha saaray apni apni tabliyaan bajana choro, i requested if someone is connected to the city...

yunh ghuss aye hain jaisay roti khul gai ho...

i know google, i know alexa, i travel through windsor on and off, but none of it beats first hand experience...

i am looking to relocate their with my young family... heard its got a decent muslim community, got proper islamic schools etc... i just need some person who lives there that can invite me over for a plate or two of biryani and show around and tell little details and answer some questions over some kheer... thats all...

Have you considered London, Ontario? Where abouts are you right now?

baalti

Minister (2k+ posts)
Have you considered London, Ontario?
i did, missed the boat on it, it doesnt make sense for me anymore, especially not after what happened to that family (even though a rare 1 off event)... its not well planned... just randomly scattered...

windsor atm seems to have all the bases covered...

cestmoi ✅️

i did, missed the boat on it, it doesnt make sense for me anymore, especially not after what happened to that family (even though a rare 1 off event)... its not well planned... just randomly scattered...

windsor atm seems to have all the bases covered...

I have been to Windsor on few business trips. Honestly always felt so bla there. Very boring.

yankee babu

Senator (1k+ posts)
bhai city toh abhi bhi detroit k brabar hi hai map pr, apni jaggah se zara bhi nhin hili, ye batao k boring hai exciting hai ya bas chilli milli type
I know you'd understand
The words just came out wrong
pehaly boring thi ajkal kya ma'loom nahai

baalti

Minister (2k+ posts)
I know you'd understand
The words just came out wrong
pehaly boring thi ajkal kya ma'loom nahai
i see sardar community going bonkers over it, they buying property there like stupid... as they are all over the gta, jo property nazar aati hai salay 1-2 laakh upar dei jatay hain jaisay parshaad bant rahi ho...

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
bhai pehlay hi thand se nafrat hai... but how is housing prices etc out there and in alberta in general...
In calgary New House with over 1700 Sqft is under 500k depending on the location.
During winter if temp drops to -40 degree celcius for a week then in next week it might be in positive. Same in summer if temp reaches +40 degree for a week then it might drops to normal. We have a phenomenon called Chinook which changes weather quickly and humans love change and so do I.
In my views if u r nature lover and like scenic beauty then Calgary is the only choice in Canada.
We tried to settle in GTA but move back quickly as I love walking and trust me no city in Canada can beat Calgary.
If u live in Calgary for a season you can't settle anywhere else in Canada

cestmoi ✅️

In calgary New House with over 1700 Sqft is under 500k depending on the location.
During winter if temp drops to -40 degree celcius for a week then in next week it might be in positive. Same in summer if temp reaches +40 degree for a week then it might drops to normal. We have a phenomenon called Chinook which changes weather quickly and humans love change and so do I.
In my views if u r nature lover and like scenic beauty then Calgary is the only choice in Canada.
We tried to settle in GTA but move back quickly as I love walking and trust me no city in Canada can beat Calgary.
If u live in Calgary for a season you can't settle anywhere else in Canada

Damn! I always thought you were in Okara.