Windsor, Ontario

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks for the detailed reply, my main reason to relocate from gta is that its just too congested, waaaaay too many desi's, almost pak/ind walay scenes ho gaye hain esp from ethical and juggaru point of view se. Hijrat karna sunnat bhi hai, aur hum Pakistani explore/chance/risk nhin leitay, b4 i was young had no money or wasnt in a position to jump around, now i am and want to take advantage of moving and reducing financial stress and actually start enjoying life. I will put calgary on my list and perhaps visit there to chk it out. Here in gta, a townhouse is going for almost a mil now, sardars have fkd up the economy.
bhai, it depends on many factors, such as job opportunities, school/uni for kids, weather etc

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
weather is not good plus only oil based economy
Yes before coming to Calgary I heard the same but about Calgary there is saying if u don't like a weather wait for an hour and it will change. The only constant thing in Calgary is change.
What is KSA's economy based on? Canada is fifth largest oil exporter of the world and primarily is Alberta.
Alberta is paying lot of money for equalization and then Quebec is importing oil from middle east. Alberta is land locked province and can't increase oil export either from east coast or west coast and thus only option left is USA and exporting them at huge subsidy.
This means USA is making lot or money due to internal politics of Canada.

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes before coming to Calgary I heard the same but about Calgary there is saying if u don't like a weather wait for an hour and it will change. The only constant thing in Calgary is change.
What is KSA's economy based on? Canada is fifth largest oil exporter of the world and primarily is Alberta.
Alberta is paying lot of money for equalization and then Quebec is importing oil from middle east. Alberta is land locked province and can't increase oil export either from east coast or west coast and thus only option left is USA and exporting them at huge subsidy.
This means USA is making lot or money due to internal politics of Canada.
not a good option if you have lived in GTA, KSA exports all around the world, not like Alberta exporting to the USA only

why is Qubuec not buying from Alberta?

baalti

Minister (2k+ posts)
اوہ اچھا تو آپ کسی کا ، 'مان نہ مان میں تیرا مہمان' بننا چاہتے ہو؟
فری بریانی اور کھیر …..ہاہاہا وہ بھی ایک نہیں دو پلیٹیں
ہم مہمان نواز ہیں تو لیکن بیوقوف نہیں.?
aam se saada se banday hain, kabhi gharoor nhin kia, so saada se lafzon mein "ji janab" ?

baalti

Minister (2k+ posts)
bhai, it depends on many factors, such as job opportunities, school/uni for kids, weather etc
on paper (what i have heard about windsor) it checks all the boxes for me, juat want to make sure what i hear is in fact true to nature.

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
not a good option if you have lived in GTA, KSA exports all around the world, not like Alberta exporting to the USA only

why is Qubuec not buying from Alberta?
For Quebec Albertan Oil is dirty but money earned through this oil is clean so they buy clean oil from Middle east.
Canadian Politics is no different than Pakistan. Like if federal government is making decision, Provinces are not taking it seriously and if Province is making decision then City governments refused to follow province.

Wake Up Pakistan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
bro, ghar k muamlay mein mrs kolon na hi puchchan ich behtri hondi eh. I was going to move to london or cambridge ont for houses at half the prices, but then settled in gta for a house at almost a mil. prices are going over by 137k avg per house every yr, so cambridge is not that bad an option still if u have gta fever, london or area is decent as prices are still reasonable, and windsor is a good package price wise, schools uni, congestion etc wise... i just dont have anyone in my circle out there from whom i can get a first hand opinion from. Soon ontario will become khalistan with the rate they are coming here... lolz
Price in Auckland NZ Crossed over $1Mil Averag farig house of 90-100SQM.

Anything more $1.3+

buy a house is dream now

Wake Up Pakistan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
For Quebec Albertan Oil is dirty but money earned through this oil is clean so they buy clean oil from Middle east.
Canadian Politics is no different than Pakistan. Like if federal government is making decision, Provinces are not taking it seriously and if Province is making decision then City governments refused to follow prov
Fruits of Democracy

Imjutt

MPA (400+ posts)
bhai city toh abhi bhi detroit k brabar hi hai map pr, apni jaggah se zara bhi nhin hili, ye batao k boring hai exciting hai ya bas chilli milli type
If you drive truck for living its good otherwise like a small plant under a big tree situation..