Women are special - (Working women)

wanderer

Siasat.pk - Blogger

To all the guys who read this ... please read fully and understand ... To all the girls who read this ... An excellent read..
T
his is a beautiful article: The woman in your life... very well expressed...

Tomorrow

you may get a working woman as your partner, if u decide to marry her, keep in mind these facts as well.

Here is a girl, who is as much educated as you are; Who is earning almost as much as you do;

One, who has dreams and aspirations just as
you have because she is as human as you are;

One, who has never entered the kitchen in her life just like you or your Sister haven't, as she was busy in studies and competing in a system
that gives no special concession to girls for their culinary achievements

One, who has lived and loved her parents & brothers & sisters, almost as much as you do for 20-25 years of her life;

One, who has bravely agreed to leave behind all that, her home, people who love her, to adopt your home, your family, your ways and even your family name

One, who is somehow expected to be a master-chef from day #1, while you sleep oblivious to her predicament in her new circumstances, environment and that kitchen

One, who is expected to make the tea, first thing in the morning and cook food at the end of the day, even if she is as tired as you are, maybe more, and yet never ever expected to complain; to be a servant, a cook, a mother, a wife, even if she doesn't want to; and is learning just like you are as to what you want from her; and is clumsy and sloppy at times and knows that you won't like it if she is too demanding, or if she learns faster than you;

One, who has her own set of friends, and that includes boys and even men at her workplace too, those, who she knows from school days and yet is willing to put all that on theback-burners to avoid your irrational jealousy, unnecessary competition and your inherent insecurities;

Yes, she can sing and dance just as well as you can, but won't, simply Because you won't like it, even though you say otherwise

One, who can be late from work once in a while
when
deadlines, just like yours, are to be met;

One, who is doing her level best and wants to make this most important, relationship in her entire life a grand success, if you just help her some and trust her;

One, who just wants one thing from you, as you are the only one she knows in your entire house - your unstinted support, your sensitivities and most importantly - your understanding, or love, if you may call it.

But not many guys understand this......

to appreciate "HER"

swing

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
[MENTION=11020]wanderer[/MENTION]

ser jee mayree woh posts jaha SLAM likha huwa hai uss ko b BAD RATING KER kay BADLA tou na lain app.

swing

[MENTION=11978]Night_Hawk[/MENTION]

Yar mai nay tou sirf iss leye rating kia thaa kay mujay yeh feel huwa thaa kay YEH BAREE HEE ONE WAY STATEMENT HAI jis say sirf aur sirf aurato ko support kia ja sakta hai (magar yaha nahe waha jaha mostly aurato kay haqoq adaa nahe hotay aur ALLAH kay fazal say pakistan mai mostly loog samjtay hain iss cheez koo so bhai wanderer saab nay ghalat kaha ).
kay
[But not many guys understand this...... ]

(aub mujay bad rating kernay say pehlay mujay inn forums per koe aisa dikhao jo kahay kay aurato ko appreciate nahe kerna chhaye? TAB bad rating kerna)

kisi siyanay member say pooch lain -------------IT IS ONE WAY STATEMENT--------------

Last edited:

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger
@Night_Hawk
Yar mai nay tou sirf iss leye rating kia thaa kay mujay yeh feel huwa thaa kay YEH BAREE HEE ONE WAY STATEMENT HAI jis say sirf aur sirf aurato ko support kia ja sakta hai (magar yaha nahe waha jaha mostly aurato kay haqoq adaa nahe hotay aur ALLAH kay fazal say pakistan mai mostly loog samjtay hain iss cheez koo so bhai wanderer saab nay ghalat kaha ).
kay

(aub mujay bad rating kernay say pehlay mujay inn forums per koe aisa dikhao jo kahay kay aurato ko appreciate nahe kerna chhaye? TAB bad rating kerna)

kisi siyanay member say pooch lain -------------IT IS ONE WAY STATEMENT--------------

Dear Sir, Let us talk one thing at a time:
Is there something wrong if someone talks about women Issues on the Forum?
Sir, you want to say that Male populations in Pakistan understand that Working women have equal rights? I doubt it, yes there could be a very small percentage who understand these things.
The member Wanderer wrote about the facts of life, it is no fiction. In fact the statement says understand the rights of working women (Teachers, Medical Professionals and all walk of life professionals who they might be).
In my statement there is no contradiction to the original statement.
It is true that many guys who are married to a working wife, do not understand her rights. Their expectations are that she should work full time, and work in the home full time.
Please do not misunderstand my remarks.
JazakAllah Khair

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
No , it is not one way...It is to tell that a working woman is doing two jobs..

One at office as men do and one at home...surving husband and children...

Men never or very rare do job at home . They think they r done at the office and now wife will serve him at home...

Whereas working woman has to start her second job at home as she reaches home....

She is human too.

Our Hazrat Muhammad AS , used to help his wives at home , sometime ...

[HI]A nation Whose men celebrate marriage by firing could not understand this article.[/HI]

swing

Sir, you want to say that Male populations in Pakistan understand that Working women have equal rights? I doubt it, yes there could be a very small percentage who understand these things.
The member Wanderer wrote about the facts of life, it is no fiction. In fact the statement says understand the rights of working women (Teachers, Medical Professionals and all walk of life professionals who they might be).
It is true that many guys who are married to a working wife, do not understand her rights. Their expectations are that she should work full time, and work in the home full time.
JazakAllah Khair
thanks sir magar mai nay last line app kay leye nahe warander k leye likhee thee i know u r right.

aushami

MPA (400+ posts)
Nice read!! But this attitude shouldnt only be limited to working women. Non-working women are also working women. And its full time job for them. For us when we get home we think that its only us who have been working all day long. Man I ll tell you what, One day I helped my wife on weekend and I was exhausted.
So respect and have respect!!

canadian

No , it is not one way...It is to tell that a working woman is doing two jobs..

One at office as men do and one at home...surving husband and children...

Men never or very rare do job at home . They think they r done at the office and now wife will serve him at home...

Whereas working woman has to start her second job at home as she reaches home....

She is human too.

Our Hazrat Muhammad AS , used to help his wives at home , sometime ...

[HI]A nation Whose men celebrate marriage by firing could not understand this article.[/HI]

@raaz
Thanks.How true !! very well said......

canadian

Pakistan unfortunately is a male dominated society and men never liked their women working.However,when I go back there for a visit I see amazing change.Women are working in almost every sphere of life.They are keen to get education.Besides you have to keep in mind that if only one person is working it is impossibe to maintain a decent standard of living.So I guess it is a win win situation but again it is a matter of understanding how you look at things.

wanderer

Siasat.pk - Blogger
JazakAllah Khair

I couldnt have said it better

wanderer

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Nice read!! But this attitude shouldnt only be limited to working women. Non-working women are also working women. And its full time job for them. For us when we get home we think that its only us who have been working all day long. Man I ll tell you what, One day I helped my wife on weekend and I was exhausted.
So respect and have respect!!

definately :) My heading was Women are special ...

wanderer

Siasat.pk - Blogger
[MENTION=11978]Night_Hawk[/MENTION]

kay

General rule yeah nahin hai.......PATA nahin aap kiss Pakistan ki baat kar rahay hain. Hypocricy runs deep in this system