World's largest women-only university opens in Saudi Arabia

Baba jee

Councller (250+ posts)
5-16-2011_70842_1.gif

Bravo King Abdullah! First hand shake (omg) ! What next? May be a hug!!!!!!!!:lol:

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: The biggest Women University in the World

Well I think King is of the age of her grandpa --- He is close to 90 i think ---- Please remove your Iranian spectacles. Be a liberal (neither Shia nor Sunni) to criticize the King.

You see Bab Jee is not getting any chance for mutaa. This is the only thing on his mind right now. Whatever he sees he just thinks of that!!!

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

5-16-2011_70842_1.gif

Bravo King Abdullah! First hand shake (omg) ! What next? May be a hug!!!!!!!!:lol:

Suppose next step in Iran would have been a Mataa
Long way to go for the King from your first step...

sngilani

Well I think King is of the age of her grandpa --- He is close to 90 i think ---- Please remove your Iranian spectacles. Be a liberal (neither Shia nor Sunni) to criticize the King.

used to have thousand wives. No problem.

Baba jee

Councller (250+ posts)

Suppose next step in Iran would have been a Mataa
Long way to go for the King from your first step...

If you don't have anything to say, then just s. up. Not my steps, go find out who permitted it!

niazi

MPA (400+ posts)

Its about islamic ruling brother not our opinion and age does not make non mehram a mehram

GeoG

If you don't have anything to say, then just s. up. Not my steps, go find out who permitted it!

Why are you taking it to yourself !!!
You must have a motive to create the thread and then encourage the hug,
why are you getting annoyed with a reality in Iran, you are not an Irani .... are you??.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

They spent billions of $$ for university for women , and we are fighting for hand shaking....or welcoming...

How we could solve the problems....how we could unite....

Try to find out qualities not bad things like Faqeera.....

Narcissist

Banned

What they are going to teach them their?? how to wear Burqa? Or how to be a conspiracy theorist? nonetheless any 3rd discipline does not come to my mind.

riverblue

MPA (400+ posts)

being close to 90 doesnt justify that...... and no need to bring a sectarian touch to this thread.......

awan4ever

Question: If a 90 year old dude cant shake hands with a young girl, is it permissble for him to put his hand on her head as a sign of blessing like we have here in Pakistan where elders put hands on the heads of women younger than them?

onlykami

MPA (400+ posts)

Good Question, Thoughtful
Question: If a 90 year old dude cant shake hands with a young girl, is it permissble for him to put his hand on her head as a sign of blessing like we have here in Pakistan where elders put hands on the heads of women younger than them?

no-violence

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I wonder if its only for saudi women or the females from the less fortunate countries will be allowed to study there too? Its strange that they don't even allow the kids who are born in Saudi arabia to non saudi parents to study in their universities, leave alone the question of their saudi citizenship.

Last edited:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

It depends upon the thought... We as muslim are so much worried about this action, thats why people blamed Hazrat Ayesha RA. and Allah TAlah asked with anger how could u think so bad for the so naik people.

This is the reason , nobody trust on Muslims now. even a shake hand of a 90 years respected man is under discussion and looks objectionable.

Where as Allah Tala has relaxed the rules of Parda for the old ladies ( Like after menopause )...

We are not supposed to be so critical about others , but a only positive thinker...

I am sorry to say majority of us has proved themselves negative personalities ...Tolerance please tolerance.