Xplosive list of bribed journalists to be made public today

Mohaqiq

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: Breaking News : Secret funds case - List of 282 journalists made public

OK...here is another perspective. We all have found so far what should NOT have been done.
Here is an example of how LITTLE was done for great singer Ms. Reshma. Shame on whoever approved only Rs.25,00

5pikw9.jpg

But....why the hell Government of Pakistan has spent 3 Coror 70 Lakh from my tax money to Peoples Party Promption.
Compare this this amount on a "passed away" person, with Rs.25,000 on Reshma - a live person fighting for her life
and my head goes down in more shame!!!!
6yecr8.jpg

And then this IRS. We had been given all these IRS surveys with an impression as if this is an independent non-government org. Why GOP has paid 17 Crore to IRS. If they are doing work for GOP, then it make sense (but very very expensive) --- but if they are doing political surveys...then this is not the mandate of GOP to get political surveys conducted.

zn4g7.jpg
[

And then these fility rich channeel owners.....why the hell they are being paid NATIONAL TAX MONEY to do their professional work. If a channel has to cover an event, they should be paying for it....as it is this business.

]
30sikxy.jpg

OMG.....four dinners and B/L (Boarding and Lodging) for 24 Lakh (omg)

2e0ivdd.jpg

I don't want to speculate, but wish if this can be confirmed somehow, if this is same Mazhar Iqbal !!?

6sukg2.jpg

insaf4life

MPA (400+ posts)

drama bazi baray baray magarmachon k name aye he nheen yeh sab fraud hai ajj raja rental ko bhe election contest karny ki ijazat mil gaye hai what kinda scrutiny ?elections fixed hain but Insha ALLAH kaptaan baazi palat dey ga

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)

Who is Syed Sajjad Shah of APNA TV ? He got money for numerous time.

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)

Main Naam tau List A may lagtay hain.

Malikji

Citizen

Midad (PVT) Limited, CNBC and IRS comprise most of the budget,

Supreme court media commission also included

zhohaq

Minister (2k+ posts)

Non story...... I am sure there is another more interesting list

kulhari

Councller (250+ posts)

those who are asking for election and if election occurred same evening those people will be chanting.....

desan

President (40k+ posts)

Bigger names are still hiding in the closet.....

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)

Salam..
WHY SO MUCH PAYMENT TO APNA TV???

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Breaking : Lifafa Journalist List Released

It's an advertising company, what did you expect? ridiculous how low some people go in order to discredit anyone that speaks in favor of islam.

I guess its totally fine then that the said company is also under litigation from the government of punjab who have filed a case of fraud against Ms. Midas Communications for filing fake invoices.

Ridiculous how some people defend others follies and crimes only because they speak in favor of islam.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/121519/embezzlement-punjab-releases-details-of-midas-scam/

Mullah Omar

Minister (2k+ posts)

I guess its totally fine then that the said company is also under litigation from the government of punjab who have filed a case of fraud against Ms. Midas Communications for filing fake invoices.

Ridiculous how some people defend others follies and crimes only because they speak in favor of islam.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/121519/embezzlement-punjab-releases-details-of-midas-scam/

lol who said I'm defending some crime which you didn't even mention in your previous post? and no it is not fine. If found guilty in any case they should get appropriate punishment but looking for reasons to bash someone solely because of their islamist views....now that's lame.

awan4ever

lol who said I'm defending some crime which you didn't even mention in your previous post? and no it is not fine. If found guilty in any case they should get appropriate punishment but looking for reasons to bash someone solely because of their islamist views....now that's lame.

I have posted his alleged fraud crimes many times here on each of his posted column threads. Maybe you missed it.

Im not bashing him for his Islamist views but rather for his hypocrisy.

If i were to bash to Maulana Diesel for his tall claims of implementing sharia while at the same time taking kickbacks from Musharraf and BB would you criticize me for bashing someone for supporting Islam?

Mullah Omar

Minister (2k+ posts)

I have posted his alleged fraud crimes many times here on each of his posted column threads. Maybe you missed it.

Im not bashing him for his Islamist views but rather for his hypocrisy.

If i were to bash to Maulana Diesel for his tall claims of implementing sharia while at the same time taking kickbacks from Musharraf and BB would you criticize me for bashing someone for supporting Islam?

Maybe I did miss them but your first post which I replied to in this thread had nothing to do with his other alleged frauds and neither was I trying to defend his alleged frauds.

Given your distaste for shariah and frequent attempts to discredit people supporting islam I would unfortuantely have to assume that your reason for bashing Diesel has got more to do with his islamist ideology rather then the kickbacks (and this is coming from someone who really dislikes Diesel....but obviously not because of his islamist views).

aamirksa

میں بڑا ڈھونڈا مگر کامران خان کا نام نہیں ملا ، وہ اتنا ستی ساوتری لگتا تو نہیں ہے
بڑے بڑے شریفوں کی شلوار اتر گئی ہے :lol:​

Sohraab

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

بڑے بڑے شریفوں کی شلوار اتر گئی ہے :lol:​

yaar aap aaj ka Fareeha Idrees ka show dekho , us ne saboot diya hai ke us ne kuch nahi kia aur in be gharaton ne is list main us ka naam bhi daal diya hai

barca

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

میں بڑا ڈھونڈا مگر کامران خان کا نام نہیں ملا ، وہ اتنا ستی ساوتری لگتا تو نہیں ہے
ابھی ایک لسٹ باقی ہے دو تین تک آجاے گی سب بڑے نام ہونگے