You too Canada??? Islamisation is problem, says Prime Minister Stephen Harper

Narcissist

Banned

Canada was considered quite a neutral nation towards religious harmony and to the idea respect for individual belief and so on. But seemingly, in the present the equation is going to change soon, as Prime Minister admitted that since 9/11, Islamicism is going to be the biggest threat to the country.

How this thought will change the lives of Muslim Immigrants from India,Pakistan and Bangladeshi origin in Canada? Time will tell.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
He is a little preston Manning. Remember Reform party ? ( I called them little red neckes). He is pro Isreali,Bush poodle , Tony imitating born again Neo Con of Canada. I still see him in the shadow of Preston Manning clan. Good for nothing Politician. He is lucky that there is no Genuine opposition leader available right now, so the people chose the mediocre like him and made him prime Minister.

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Agar canadian prime minister rehna hai to usa ki baat to manaingay yeh. warna chutti ho jaye gi

Unicorn

Banned
Its a loosing battle no one is willing to acknowledge that there is a problem with a significant minority. Several radicalized Muslims have been arrested in Canada. The TV documentaries like " lessons in hate and violence " are dismissed as Islamophobia. I guess the two nation (US and them) theory is live and well in Canada.

karachi99

Voter (50+ posts)
...and what about that chris.tian A** HO*E who killed almost 100 guys in Norway few weeks back???

Is it okay to be a christ.ian and kill people like crazy... Who was Hitler by the way (a chris.tian I gusess)

Zaidi Qasim

Its a loosing battle no one is willing to acknowledge that there is a problem with a significant minority. Several radicalized Muslims have been arrested in Canada. The TV documentaries like " lessons in hate and violence " are dismissed as Islamophobia. I guess the two nation (US and them) theory is live and well in Canada.

Get your facts straight Mr. Balwari.Those kids who were apprehended and later brought in to trial, 8 out of those 10 were released after no evidence were found against them. The spy Shaikh got more than 100,000 dollars from cics for being their informant and later admit to web some degree of fabrication to entice young and immature kids to get them traped. Do you remember former Prime Minister Chretien ??? Do you also remember his words in one of USA city about sending the Canadian Forces to Afghanistan ? Only the sour loser to show the solidarity with the demon , The current Prime Minister sent Canadians armed personnels to Afghanistan and what a sorry story that turned out to be.

Unicorn

Banned
Get your facts straight Mr. Balwari.Those kids who were apprehended and later brought in to trial, 8 out of those 10 were released after no evidence were found against them. The spy Shaikh got more than 100,000 dollars from cics for being their informant and later admit to web some degree of fabrication to entice young and immature kids to get them traped. Do you remember former Prime Minister Chretien ??? Do you also remember his words in one of USA city about sending the Canadian Forces to Afghanistan ? Only the sour loser to show the solidarity with the demon , The current Prime Minister sent Canadians armed personnels to Afghanistan and what a sorry story that turned out to be.

Provide evidence to support what you are saying. It was under Mr. Jean Canada sent its troops, they did not have to. Provide evidence that Sheikh admitted to enticing the young man.

Unicorn

Banned
...and what about that chris.tian A** HO*E who killed almost 100 guys in Norway few weeks back???

Is it okay to be a christ.ian and kill people like crazy... Who was Hitler by the way (a chris.tian I gusess)

Read the manifest of the Christian A hole, he was a self professed atheist not that Christians couldn't be terrorists.

Zaidi Qasim

Provide evidence to support what you are saying. It was under Mr. Jean Canada sent its troops, they did not have to. Provide evidence that Sheikh admitted to enticing the young man.

Again , you do not know the facts of when the Army was sent to fight in Afghanistan.Jean Chretien sent about 100 soldiers and majority of them was suppose to provide the civilian assistance to the Afghan Government.There was no combat operation selected for the Canadian Soldiers at the time of Jean Chretien. Bush wanted Chretien to send his troops to Iraq as well.How much money did shaikh collected from CSIS ? His story is pretty famous in most of the newspaper in Canadian Media. When those accused went to court, the evidence was cross examined and the defence poked many holes in his story and one of them was to entice and encourge them to collect the information. You need to read about it . There is no need for me to provide you more than what is readily available in the print media and on the Internet.

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)

Did you provide proofs for what you said? Tum Indians ki fitrat main yehi hay. Har jagah bandar ki tarha uchalna shuroo ho jatay ho.

Unicorn

Banned
Again , you do not know the facts of when the Army was sent to fight in Afghanistan.Jean Chretien sent about 100 soldiers and majority of them was suppose to provide the civilian assistance to the Afghan Government.There was no combat operation selected for the Canadian Soldiers at the time of Jean Chretien. Bush wanted Chretien to send his troops to Iraq as well.How much money did shaikh collected from CSIS ? His story is pretty famous in most of the newspaper in Canadian Media. When those accused went to court, the evidence was cross examined and the defence poked many holes in his story and one of them was to entice and encourge them to collect the information. You need to read about it . There is no need for me to provide you more than what is readily available in the print media and on the Internet.

The army was part of the NATO forces.

7 accused either plead guilty or found guilty 7 acquitted I don't know what happened to four.

Unicorn

Banned
Did you provide proofs for what you said? Tum Indians ki fitrat main yehi hay. Har jagah bandar ki tarha uchalna shuroo ho jatay ho.

Just go on you tube and search " lessons in hate and violence " and you will find out. I think I still need to provide proof for 7/7 as well.

Reactionary

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
harper is a zionist sock puppet, he is the baby poodle of the usa/uk/canada/australia anglo-english speaking pro-izrael kennel

-CSIS-

Voter (50+ posts)
Take not the Jews and Christians for friends
Slay the idolaters [infidels] wherever ye find them.
Fight against those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day. (Sura 5:51; 9:5,29,41).

These are lines from Quran and Hadith, and conclusion is simple.

If you believe in these lines then please explain logically why we should not be careful about you?

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
Take not the Jews and Christians for friends
Slay the idolaters [infidels] wherever ye find them.
Fight against those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day. (Sura 5:51; 9:5,29,41).

These are lines from Quran and Hadith, and conclusion is simple.

If you believe in these lines then please explain logically why we should not be careful about you?

Incomplete information is lethal. Have you studied any tafseer to understand the context of these verses. Learn something before you post any verse from Quran.

sahiL

Senator (1k+ posts)
seriously....did you see that news on any channel after a week?........well organized media against Islam.....but guess what......whose the ultimate power >>Allah.....and He himself said, they'll not succeed........