Your opinion thoughts about PM Imran Khan Speech : Post here

Muhammad Jibran

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
yo low life..stop hijacking the thread with an irrelevant topic.

start a separate thread for your daily excessive masturbation in appreciation of the pakistani corrupts.
i have seen this bull shit before. His first trip to US was cheered in similar fashion, and nothing came out of it later.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
WOW! What a powerful speech, systematic, logical, point after point, all separate yet connected to-gather, leading to his main topic, Indian curfew in Kashmir. I was mesmerized by his logic and andaaz e biyaan!....It will leave its mark in history as one the best speeches in UN.
And the surprising thing of them all....not a single word written before hand....No perchi.

ali-raj

I was praying that he don't use a paper for his speech. Alhamdullilah, he didn't. Whatever he said was from his heart, and this spontaneous speech is what makes the impact. I still haven't got the time to fully listen to his speech (lots pending, like msnbc etc ) but the overwhelming response from even patwaris means he did something which is out of the box for Pakistan & World.

ali-raj

Everyone knows current judges are under the control of government and establishment.
Bhai, amma aur abba se pooch tera naam "JIBRAN" kion rakha hai? Kia Khalil Gibran (christian tha) se mutasir thay, wohi na, jo Shatim -e- Rasool bhi hai, aur jo Allah Ki nafi karta hai, mashoor Mufakir.
Aisay he, Asiaa bibi ki baat par yaad aya, tumhara naam kafi milta julta hai massih logon se.

Steyn

I feel like Erdoğan and Imran Khan on international forums represent Islam great and cut through Islamophobia bullshit.

As much as i hate his local politics especially the PPP dirt he has brought, i love when he speaks at international forums and makes Muslims proud.

Phoebusrex

Senator (1k+ posts)
Awesome, splendid, breathtaking.. the speech had all the rudiments of one of the greatest speeches in world history....