You're The Best Thing Gazoo Uncle

PAINDO

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Aap ko upni tasweer bhejnaka kiss nay kuha?
Lugta hay aap vegetarian hein, kheera hurwaqat saath rukhtay hein
:)Aur agar yeh kheera nahin hay to phir haath ki kumai hay:lol:

آخر آپ نے پہچان ہی لیا بس بھائی کبھی غرور نہیں کیا بس اللہ کی دین ہے

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
آخر آپ نے پہچان ہی لیا بس بھائی کبھی غرور نہیں کیا بس اللہ کی دین ہے

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Jihaan Allah MIan ki dain hay!
Kabhi kabhi inchon ki bujaye futton mein bhi day detay hein!:lol:

gazoomartian

Thank you Brett saheb for being a driving force behind all the love n respect from all brothers and sisters.

This karnama of yours has given me smile and tears at the same time. Thank you all again for the love n respect. Pakistan is my soul, Pakistanis are my lives, lazim-o-malzoom for each other.

In return for this kind thread, i am sharing a glimpse of half a page of my under-construction of my party, United Patriots site. I had to change from Pakistani Patriots because a Forum by the same name already exists. Until I register, this name is not really mine.

I am hoping to hire a professional soon to do a quality development. If any of you would like to VOLUNTEER or economically build it using sharepoint/html it would be great, please PM me.

Enjoy this image. Its for Pakistan in a Pakistani format, alhamdulillah. Few have already seen it
ca55a02fc3f37c189505d513e5ede17f.jpg

gazoomartian

(hmm) Dear Butt Sahib! Yeh Chachoo peh Qabza karnay ki koshish to nahi .......... Naseeb-e-Dushmnaan?:( Agar nahi to muaaf farmaiyaee ga ham zara possessive waqiah howay hein. :)
تم سبھوں نے میرے دل و دماغ پر قبضہ کیا ہوا ہے

gazoomartian

Chachoo Jiyaee Hazaroon saal .............................................. hamaari mojooda chaachi ki supervision mein.:13:

Balkeh aglay jahan mein bhi Chaachi Hoor ban kay Chachoo kay galay mein baanhein dalay ithlaati phiray ......:13::13::13:

تم یہ بھول گیے

مقصورات ا لخیام

:lol:

hawk eyed

MPA (400+ posts)
Thank you Brett saheb for being a driving force behind all the love n respect from all brothers and sisters.

This karnama of yours has given me smile and tears at the same time. Thank you all again for the love n respect. Pakistan is my soul, Pakistanis are my lives, lazim-o-malzoom for each other.

In return for this kind thread, i am sharing a glimpse of half a page of my under-construction of my party, United Patriots site. I had to change from Pakistani Patriots because a Forum by the same name already exists. Until I register, this name is not really mine.

I am hoping to hire a professional soon to do a quality development. If any of you would like to VOLUNTEER or economically build it using sharepoint/html it would be great, please PM me.

Enjoy this image. Its for Pakistan in a Pakistani format, alhamdulillah. Few have already seen it
ca55a02fc3f37c189505d513e5ede17f.jpg

its nice plus the objective of yours is plaudable but i have some issue with the map..
i felt like choking after i glanced,where is kashmir man???where is my crown???

gazoomartian

Gazooo chacha,treat is due for today night =>sattu litti chooka with bihari style!!
Sounds good, get some laddoo also LOL

Ek baat pucche :=>did your wife divorce u ? No we are not divorced

you spend too much time on siasat.pk or whether she is also adm of this site (bigsmile)(bigsmile)

The nature of my employment is IT on contract. As such I work for, say, 6 months, then look for new one. Currently I am looking for a new one.

Btw congrats for reaching 10000 posts!!

thank you............

gazoomartian

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:​

Aap ko nahi pata jab chaachi janat mein jayaee gi tou 16-17 saal ki hoor ban jayaee gi.:) Aur chachoo budhay langoor ki bjaayaee 20-22 saal ka larka. (clap) Issi liyaee tou chachoo mousoof abhi tak meesnay ban kar baithay howay hein;)

Note: :angry_smile:Chachoo aur mairay darmiyan kisi kisam ki ghalat fehmi phailanay ki koshish na ki jayaee.(yapping)(yapping)(yapping)(yapping):angry_smile:

ulema sey suna hai k her mard o aurat ki 40 saal umar hogi wallah-o-alam

gazoomartian

its nice plus the objective of yours is plaudable but i have some issue with the map..

Thanks for the compliment. Since this is a political map, I have kept the landscape as it exists, not what it will be in future. You do not see Free Kashmir because I do not consider it separate from Pakistan. The land mass hanging on the top right is Kashmir, but because the map is a 3D (looking from side edge), we can only see it on a smaller scale.

For your curiosity this the map of future:
ff36361436241071d3dd107d295f3f75.jpg

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:​

Aap ko nahi pata jab chaachi janat mein jayaee gi tou 16-17 saal ki hoor ban jayaee gi.:) Aur chachoo budhay langoor ki bjaayaee 20-22 saal ka larka. (clap) Issi liyaee tou chachoo mousoof abhi tak meesnay ban kar baithay howay hein;)

Note: :angry_smile:Chachoo aur mairay darmiyan kisi kisam ki ghalat fehmi phailanay ki koshish na ki jayaee.(yapping)(yapping)(yapping)(yapping):angry_smile:

Wadaich Jannat Kaa sahee Andaza Lagaya.....[hilar]

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
Many many Congratulations to the most dedicated poster....however, while searching online, I came across something very controversial about this man. It is so controversial that It can not be posted in the month of Ramadan...I will expose this so called gentleman on EID DAY. Watch out for my thread

Last edited:

Unicorn

Banned
Thanks for the compliment. Since this is a political map, I have kept the landscape as it exists, not what it will be in future. You do not see Free Kashmir because I do not consider it separate from Pakistan. The land mass hanging on the top right is Kashmir, but because the map is a 3D (looking from side edge), we can only see it on a smaller scale.

For your curiosity this the map of future:
ff36361436241071d3dd107d295f3f75.jpg

OMG this matter is moved down from fifth term to first term and the note " India will be found in History books is MISSING"(cry)(cry)(cry)(cry)(cry)(cry)

gazoomartian

Many many Congratulations to the most dedicated poster....however, while searching online, I came across something very controversial about this man. It is so controversial that It can not be posted in the month of Ramadan...I will expose this so called gentleman on EID DAY. Watch out for my thread

dont stupid. I cant wait for another 6,7 days. Do it now please. cant wait to read the controversy about me (bigsmile)

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He is a smart man fully aware that Kashmir will never be a part of pakistan......:)