You're The Best Thing Gazoo Uncle

Bret Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Congratulations_Comment_15.gif

I would like to dedicate this thread to our beloved Gazoo chacha g who has become the only registered member of this prestigious forum to complete an astonishing (Yet another) milestone of 10,000 plus posts. I wonder what this siasat.pk would be without the presence of this great chachu of ours. Chachu aap geo hazaro saal and I wish that you will continue to post as many of your posts here as you can in coming months and years. Youre the Sunil Gavaskar of siasat.pk Gazoo chacha to have reached the first ever 10,000 mark of posts and I would also like to dedicate this song to you;

You Are The Best Thing Gazoo Uncle That Ever Happened to This Forum

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

I would like to dedicate this thread to our beloved Gazoo chacha g who has become the only registered member of this prestigious forum to complete an astonishing (Yet another) milestone of 10,000 plus posts. I wonder what this siasat.pk would be without the presence of this great chachu of ours. Chachu aap geo hazaro saal and I wish that you will continue to post as many of your posts here as you can in coming months and years. You’re the Sunil Gavaskar of siasat.pk Gazoo chacha to have reached the first ever 10,000 mark of posts and I would also like to dedicate this song to you;

(hmm) Dear Butt Sahib! Yeh Chachoo peh Qabza karnay ki koshish to nahi .......... Naseeb-e-Dushmnaan?:( Agar nahi to muaaf farmaiyaee ga ham zara possessive waqiah howay hein. :)

Wadaich

Chachoo Jiyaee Hazaroon saal .............................................. hamaari mojooda chaachi ki supervision mein.:13:

Balkeh aglay jahan mein bhi Chaachi Hoor ban kay Chachoo kay galay mein baanhein dalay ithlaati phiray ......:13::13::13:

Last edited:

Muhammad Ikhlaq Siddiqui

Minister (2k+ posts)

I would like to dedicate this thread to our beloved Gazoo chacha g who has become the only registered member of this prestigious forum to complete an astonishing (Yet another) milestone of 10,000 plus posts. I wonder what this siasat.pk would be without the presence of this great chachu of ours. Chachu aap geo hazaro saal and I wish that you will continue to post as many of your posts here as you can in coming months and years. You’re the Sunil Gavaskar of siasat.pk Gazoo chacha to have reached the first ever 10,000 mark of posts and I would also like to dedicate this song to you;

THING ? mtlb CHEEZ ?lol:lol::lol::lol::lol:

(Just kidding)

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Gazoo is my friend , my passion.

I joined this forum when I saw his posts against Indians.

But I am not happy today, because he is exampled with a Indian today at his sincear and passionate 10,000 posts for Pakistan.

[HI]I will call him Mufakkar e Siasat.pk.[/HI]...(clap)(clap)(clap)

:d6c::d6c:

( Remember he used to like this :banghead::banghead: , a lot...)

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Chachoo Jiyaee Hazaroon saal .............................................. hamaari mojooda chaachi ki supervision mein.:13:

Balkeh aglay jahan mein bhi Chaachi Hoor ban kay Chachoo kay galay mein baanhein dalay ithlaati phiray ......:13::13::13:

کیوں اپنے چاچے کے گلے میں بوڑھی حور ڈال رہے ہو یار :lol::lol:

غازو یار ، اس انڈے کی بات کا برا نہ ماننا
یہ وڑائچ انڈہ
icon3.png
ہے بلکہ دیوا
icon3.png
ہے بنجابی میں

[MENTION=12266]PAINDO[/MENTION]

Wadaich

یہ وڑائچ انڈہ
icon3.png
ہے بلکہ دیوا
icon3.png
ہے بنجابی میں

[MENTION=12266]PAINDO[/MENTION]

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:​

Aap ko nahi pata jab chaachi janat mein jayaee gi tou 16-17 saal ki hoor ban jayaee gi.:) Aur chachoo budhay langoor ki bjaayaee 20-22 saal ka larka. (clap) Issi liyaee tou chachoo mousoof abhi tak meesnay ban kar baithay howay hein;)

Note: :angry_smile:Chachoo aur mairay darmiyan kisi kisam ki ghalat fehmi phailanay ki koshish na ki jayaee.(yapping)(yapping)(yapping)(yapping):angry_smile:

Last edited:

Saboo

یہ وڑائچ انڈہ
icon3.png
ہے بلکہ دیوا
icon3.png
ہے بنجابی میں

@PAINDO

Suttar mein aik borrhi bhi qabool hay!

Saboo

غازو جی لکھ مبارکاں
old_man_in_thong.jpg

حیران مت ہویے گا یہ سب محنت کا صلہ ہے

Aap ko upni tasweer bhejnaka kiss nay kuha?
Lugta hay aap vegetarian hein, kheera hurwaqat saath rukhtay hein
:)Aur agar yeh kheera nahin hay to phir haath ki kumai hay:lol:

Last edited:

PAINDO

Siasat.pk - Blogger
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:​

Aap ko nahi pata jab chaachi janat mein jayaee gi tou 16-17 saal ki hoor ban jayaee gi.:) Aur chachoo budhay langoor ki bjaayaee 20-22 saal ka larka. (clap) Issi liyaee tou chachoo mousoof abhi tak meesnay ban kar baithay howay hein;)

Note: :angry_smile:Chachoo aur mairay darmiyan kisi kisam ki ghalat fehmi phailanay ki koshish na ki jayaee.(yapping)(yapping)(yapping)(yapping):angry_smile:

جناب آپ کے خلاف گہری سازش کا جال بنا جا چکا ہے سازش کو مزید دیرپا کرنے کے لیے عمرو عیار سے مشورے جاری ہیں