Zafar Qureshi dismissed again by Govt. [NICL Scandal]

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)
NICL Case Investigation officer Additional DG Zafar Qureshi is dismissed again by Govt..... SC restored him by cancelling his transfer few days ago

All News Channels are giving this news now.

War between SC and Govt. is now on full swing.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Zafar qureshi in, Zafar Qureshi out...................what will be next................only waste of time...........whole Pakistani nation will be viewing this crap as a viewr, all talk shows will raise their rating.......great politician will show their Patriotism........ and at the end.............no result.................what a waste of time..........

aasimnaveed

MPA (400+ posts)
WTF yar ... zafar qureshi chorr pakistan or aja UK or USA .. tum jesy logon ka pakistan me kya kaam ... PM dismissed HIM after consultation with PERVAIZ ILAHI and REHMAN MALIK (jang) ...

now supreme court have to call PM and take his CLASS that WTH with you PM sab ...

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
cartoon1.jpg

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Zafar qureshi in, Zafar Qureshi out...................what will be next................only waste of time...........whole Pakistani nation will be viewing this crap as a viewr, all talk shows will raise their rating.......great politician will show their Patriotism........ and at the end.............no result.................what a waste of time..........

What you think should happen for this sorry state of affairs since you believe is not the best way.

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Corrupts who are challenging pakistanis:

1.Parvaiz Illahi
2.Monus Illahi
3.Rehman Malik
4.Gillani and
5.Zardari

Just some time is left. Enjoy it.

What comes next you can't imagine.

qamar_zaman

Councller (250+ posts)
PML Q joined government to get release the Munis Illahi the young culprit how can the government allow fair and free trial of NICL Scandal they do not have mind set to obey court orders our politicians do not learn lesson from past they do such things while in power to multiply their assetts they have no intention to solve any single problem from poverty to electricity they do not have any plan to give relief to people and afterwards when they have been toppled and put behind bars they blame establishment and opposition that they do not allow democracy to florish governments in Pakistan usually cut the branch they sit upon that is their dilema

Last edited:

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
Monis Elahi ko bachanay k liye Q league PPP per pressure dal rahi hai. Chaudhries of Gujrat are the most corrupt family of Pakistan. Inshallah ihtesaab hoga, zaroor hoga.

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nothing, waste of time...........

You would be among the last person I would expect such pessimism.

jab Allah ka farman hai "la tuqnatu" (don't despair) then why feel you can't do anything.

even with weakest of Iman you could at least feel that whatever is happening is wrong.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
You would be among the last person I would expect such pessimism.

jab Allah ka farman hai "la tuqnatu" (don't despair) then why feel you can't do anything.

even with weakest of Iman you could at least feel that whatever is happening is wrong.

Again my friend its a waste of time................I know very well, what do you mean......Iman shouldn't be count on every tom, dick and harry, here all are same, I don't want to say any thing further to this, because when Allah will give hiddayat to this nation, every thing will be fine.......so at present no need to waste time...hope this time, you might get my message.

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think if the government pretends to be following the SC orders, the chaudharies would leave it and then there would be no shade for the coalition govt to continue.... a good excuse to go to the next elections.

yasir1981

Councller (250+ posts)
Factually speaking SC is full of corrupt people who only want to stick to their jobs and hang their opponents....SC has no right to dictate govt abt who should be prosecutor...Prosecutor is alwaz appointed by Govt everywhere in the world....Zafar Qureshi is already exposed when all witnesses said in court that we never took or gave anything from Mounis Ilahi.....They told they were pressurized to give such statements...Now SC had nothing against Mounis so to coverup their shame they want again Zafar qureshi to twist this case again against Mounis.......Nice kangaroo and badmash courts we have...........