Zahra Hussain, An Inside job?

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Only a sick mind like Imran Khan and Co. could blame her murder to Altaf Hussain without any proof, while initially police also said it seem to be a robbery case.

Imran has even not heard any news from Police or newspaper, and immediately he started blaming MQM.

Imran Khan has become Ummat Kazaab Akhbar Part 2.

Jub koi bunda khulay aam ap ko Dhamki day Talwaroon ki and muthi kholny ki and matha ghonay par Thook dainy ki

and phir apka koi wakif bunda mara jaye to sub sy pahly apkis ko namzad karoo gy?

Bibi Altaf sb ki batoon ko defend karna to ub rabta kamiti k liye b mushkil hota ja raha hy jis ki saza unko mil b gai.

and ap police ki baat karty ho woi police jisko election day par chorioon ka tuhafa dia gaaya tha??

you have nothing to defend still you have courage to post???/

Last edited:

imran.javed

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: This is going to happen in coming days :Reports

ALLAH har kisi ki duwa qabool farmaye...(serious) altaf ki bhi...:biggthumpup:
Amin, Altaf Bhai Jaan k pahle nahin yaar, Abhi isi Waqt sun loo maire Allah Mian Ji :D Shukar :alhamd:

kabbasi

Councller (250+ posts)

Rabta committee k kisi member ki sakhti aye ha.....

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Why you guys are even discussing this stupid notion and getting hooked to the MQM propaganda. Yesterday Wasim floated this idea in a talk show, trying to portray that She was angry with PTI leadership for not selecting her to contest from NA250.

PTI guys said she was in the Dharana at 3 talwar.

Fareeha is obviously trying to spread the rumors of MQM on this forum.

farooq satar gaya or ye ilzam khud mqm pe lage ga bcz sab ne altaf kanjrrrr ki asleyat us din dekh le pee k phuduu bate kar ra tha

saeed khan

It means Altaf Bhaai is going to "thoke" any member of Rabta Commetee

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

I'm putting my bets on F.Sattar ending up in a bori. I've had a feeling about this for a few days now. He is the only one of the founding members still left alive so he probably has a lot of dirt on that black pig.

wamufti

Senator (1k+ posts)

Bro, a few of his supporters also said ameen in the video...

uetian

Senator (1k+ posts)

It means Altaf Bhaai is going to "thoke" any member of Rabta Commetee
Along with Farooq Sattar, Wasay Jaleel (media coordinator) is also on the list !! Wasay was the one for which Altaf said,
اس کے منہ پر جوتے مارو ، مجھے آواز آنی چاہیے !!

fawad ali

@faseeh gulzar: I seriously feel sorry for you. You don't seem to be mentally stable. MQM are murderers, full stop.

Faseeh Gulzar

Voter (50+ posts)
(yapping) All PTI trolls need to calm down.

I did not establish that PTI is involved. My post was just a mere mention of speculations flying around. Even PTI supporters in this forum seem to be divided on later part of this post. Some of those think that those were not PTI killers, they pretended so to defame PTI. While there are others who said that the arrested PTI workers didn't kill anyone.

Supporters in Pakistan are aggressive for their parties and usually don't even consider the probability that their party may be wrong. This aggression is shared by all, PPP, MQM, ANP, JI, N-League and PTI etc.

Bravo PTI supporters for reacting fiercely, when even you are not sure that these speculations are false (clap) . Bravo PTI for believing that your party is innocence without having a concrete reason to back it up (clap) . Instead of scratching wrong tree, go back, look in your ranks, work your weakness out and don't let it hinder your sanity (serious).