Zaid Hamid Buries the Yusuf 'Kazzab' Myth - The TRUTH

saheeen

Councller (250+ posts)
Apologies for the Part 1-Audio being out of sync, but rest of the parts are ok.
Dear friends, alhamdolillah, Zaid Bhai had recorded a full one hour video on the reality of Yusuf ali case and the lies behind it. He had so far avoided commenting upon the case as it could create sectarian fasad in the country but after consultation, he had no choice but to expose the sectarian fasadi mullahs. The truth is now out!.
Zaid bhai says.
We only wish there were sharia courts in the country. Sensitive religious issues should either be discussed by great shcolars or in sharia courts not on FB or sessions courts under british laws. When sharia is trampled, sunnah is violated, Quran is insulted, lawyers, yellow journalists decide about sensitive matters of deen, such fasad take place. Listen carefully and judge in the light of Quran and Sunnah.

We had recorded this video some time back but were reluctant to share it because it could cause deobandi-Barelvi frictions in the country. Also, we would have to expose many powerful corrupt mullahs and media people exploiting the deen and also it would give chance to enemies to speak against blasphemy laws. But we are now forced to expose them as they exploit sharia, sunnah, deen and laws to settle sectarian fasad!

Now we challange the fasadi takfiri Mullahs to respond in the light of Quran, Sunnah and Sharia. they have made a mockery of Allahs deen. They accuse people of Zina and do not produce 4 witnesses. They accuse people of Kufr but produce no sharia evidence. In Allahs law, they should be lashed for bohtan and their evidence is inadmissible for the rest of their lives!!

When you listen to the video, listen to it with Quran and Sunnah as refrence, not on the basis of your the planted perceptions or the propaganda you hear. It will definitively surprise you as the takfiri propaganda demolishes inshallah, alhamdolillah. They use lies and disinformaiton to hide the truth. Those who believe in Allah and Rasul Allah (sm), use Quran and Sunnah as reference and not whispers of shaitan.

In the end, listen to it, satisfy yourself on the basis of Quran and Sunnah and move ahead. We have got a mission to acomplish and do Takmeel e Pakistan, alhamdolillah. Takfiris have started all this fasad to divert our attention from Takmeel e Pakistan. We must remain focused on our duty of Rasul Allah (sm). But still, takfiris will never be satisfied. May Allah be our witness and our help. Ameen.

Maulana Abdul Sattar Khan Niazi was an ashiq e Rasul (sm). He was sentenced to death in 1952-4 for his brave stand against Qadianis. He spent all his life defending Khatm e Nubuwwat. When he speaks, world listens. Here is what he said about this case and how the sessions court ignored his grand Fatwa in favour of a petty third rate reporter to make a mockery of Sharia, sunnah and Quran.

http://i49.tinypic.com/2l8chp5.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

(Posted on behalf of Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid)
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnkKiNchG08[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2aFrN1yttk[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvIpohxN0HA[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjKG3L0KfDA[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0-v_Kp-8fA[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7owM_U3ySQ[/video]

JAzakAllah.

pakland

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I don't know what he was I don't know what he did but I know what he is doing now is good for the nation and pakistan.

B

BrokenWing

Assalmaolikum.
Its very unfortunate in muslim world that people make emerging person who try to show who we are,is made controversial.
Nice effort.MAy Allah show us righ path.Amin

love Pak

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Why people have made him controversial. I am reading quran with tafseer and hadiths myself, I dont find any thing wrong what he is saying. I request every muslim to read quran themselves and then decide who is right and who is wrong.

P

pcdoc24x7

I never doubted Mr. Hamid's integrity and sincerity from day one. This is a slap in the face of his haters and hate-inciters. Shame on them! Maybe our nation deserves Zardaris and Sharifs ... It is simply because we are quick to term a Muslim a Kafir without even knowing the facts. One idiot will say something and the others will follow just like some blind mice. Allah The Merciful has given us brains to think and to analyze and make decisions that make sense .... It's time for all of us to start using it constructively. It's time to differentiate between our enemeies and friends. It's time that this Ummah rise again and true Islam spreads all around the globe. May the system of equality where even the Khalifa-e-Waqt wasn't above the law prevails. May Allah give us strong and honest leaders and get rid of the garbage that we had to endure since the death of our true leaders and founders of Pakistan. It's time for Tauba and perhaps Allah the most Merciful will forgive our sins. Long live this great religion of Islam and long live my love Pakistan and all the true lovers of Islam and Pakistan. Ameen.

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Zaid Hamid is a suspicious person... it is cofirmed that he was with yusuf Kazzab..
watanpk1 said:
http://www.makepakistanbetter.com/Why_how_what_forumU.asp?GroupID=11&ArticleID=6335" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

hassam

MPA (400+ posts)
Malik495 said:
Zaid Hamid is a suspicious person... it is cofirmed that he was with yusuf Kazzab..
watanpk1 said:
http://www.makepakistanbetter.com/Why_how_what_forumU.asp?GroupID=11&ArticleID=6335" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sharm tum ko magar nahin aati. Provide an evidence just do not provide links to bull crap. Zaid Hamid has talked with all the proofs from court judgement. If you do not wana understand what else can be said about you other than blind, deaf and dumb. Apart from that listen to what he is trying to teach and judge it based on that and most of all fear Allah. If you have such claims of hub-e-rasool, read sunnah first and then you will realize what mistake you are doing by spreading hearsay without any proof.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Malik495 said:
watanpk1 said:

Shaheed Yousuf Ali was not a KAZZAB, but a victim of attrocities and false accusation by the molvi's.

He was also murdered....

Responsible parties will pay one day, if not here, in hereafter

Malik495

gazoomartian said:
Malik495 said:
watanpk1 said:

Shaheed Yousuf Ali was not a KAZZAB, but a victim of attrocities and false accusation by the molvi's.

He was also murdered....

Responsible parties will pay one day, if not here, in hereafter
Shaheed ?he was a laanti not shaheed...

Malik495

Zaid zaman can never refuse this truth...

Naya jaal laye puranay shikari...
Zaid Hamid jo batain aaj media k saamnay krtay hain wo sunnany men buhat bhali lagti hain....deen-o-daanish ki batain ummat ki amanat hoti hain.. aur iss k bahtareen ameen Ulema-e-kiraam hain na k aisay log jo jazbaat ko garma kr mind ko apnay qabu men kr lain..zaid Hamid aaj media men jo kuch bhi kahta hay iss men buhat kuch sach bhi ho ga lakin inhi baton men buhat bareeki se Ulema-e-kiraam k khilaf aik mind set develop kr raha hay....Zaid sahib buhat lachay daar guftugu krtay hain aur yun lagta hay k jasay inn se ziada muhibb-e-watan shayad kahin bastay hi nahi...inn se ziada deen-e-islam ka kisi ko pata nahi.. Hamaray haan yeh riwayat ban gaee hay Ulema-e-kiram k khilaaf bakwaas karna... Dont forget k Yousuf Kazzab k khilaaf jo bhi fataawa jaat diye wo uss waqt k jayyad ulema-e-kiraam ne diye....lakin aaj yeh zaid hamid uss yousf kazzab ko baygunah qarar de raha hay...Yousuf Kazzab kon tha? watch this video .. the truth is out there..

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lI2ZgK4NHo&feature=related[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRjc2ooAJuA[/video]

Malik495

Documented evidence about yusuf kazzab..

Mr zaid hamiod is defending yusuf maloon that he didnt committed claim of Prophecy...and also he is claiming that only khabrain newspaper reported about yusuf.. But here is the evidence of all newspaper and other photocopies of yusuf maloon's reality...
click the link..
check page number 31 for fatwa of Khatm-e-nubuwwat Pakistan about yusuf maloon...
My dear brothers and sister this is not a joke... yeh eeman ki kasoti ka maamla hay kal ko hashar k din Khatim-ul-mursaleen (Sallah-o-alayhe wasallam ) k samnay kia moonh lay kr jayen gay....k ham aisay shakhs ki izzat krtay rahay jo khatm-e-nubuwwat k dushman ka muqaddma larta raha..

http://www.scribd.com/doc/18431812/Fitna-Yusuf-Kazzab

This is a complete book which was published about this fitna included all documented evidence about yusuf maloon..

Pathfinder

Re: Zaid zaman can never refuse this truth...

Malik495 said:
Naya jaal laye puranay shikari...
Zaid Hamid jo batain aaj media k saamnay krtay hain wo sunnany men buhat bhali lagti hain....deen-o-daanish ki batain ummat ki amanat hoti hain.. aur iss k bahtareen ameen Ulema-e-kiraam hain na k aisay log jo jazbaat ko garma kr mind ko apnay qabu men kr lain..zaid Hamid aaj media men jo kuch bhi kahta hay iss men buhat kuch sach bhi ho ga lakin inhi baton men buhat bareeki se Ulema-e-kiraam k khilaf aik mind set develop kr raha hay....Zaid sahib buhat lachay daar guftugu krtay hain aur yun lagta hay k jasay inn se ziada muhibb-e-watan shayad kahin bastay hi nahi...inn se ziada deen-e-islam ka kisi ko pata nahi.. Hamaray haan yeh riwayat ban gaee hay Ulema-e-kiram k khilaaf bakwaas karna... Dont forget k Yousuf Kazzab k khilaaf jo bhi fataawa jaat diye wo uss waqt k jayyad ulema-e-kiraam ne diye....lakin aaj yeh zaid hamid uss yousf kazzab ko baygunah qarar de raha hay...Yousuf Kazzab kon tha? watch this video .. the truth is out there..

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lI2ZgK4NHo&feature=related[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRjc2ooAJuA[/video]
Malik495 said:
Mr zaid hamiod is defending yusuf maloon that he didnt committed claim of Prophecy...and also he is claiming that only khabrain newspaper reported about yusuf.. But here is the evidence of all newspaper and other photocopies of yusuf maloon's reality...
click the link..
check page number 31 for fatwa of Khatm-e-nubuwwat Pakistan about yusuf maloon...
My dear brothers and sister this is not a joke... yeh eeman ki kasoti ka maamla hay kal ko hashar k din Khatim-ul-mursaleen (Sallah-o-alayhe wasallam ) k samnay kia moonh lay kr jayen gay....k ham aisay shakhs ki izzat krtay rahay jo khatm-e-nubuwwat k dushman ka muqaddma larta raha..

http://www.scribd.com/doc/18431812/Fitna-Yusuf-Kazzab" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This is a complete book which was published about this fitna included all documented evidence about yusuf maloon..
Malik495 said:
click the link..

well let me put it this way for you. if the scale was taken with the weight for bullshit on the left and facts was placed on the right. the scale would tilt right.

Malik495

provide evidence if you have.... I prefere the point of view of Ulema kiram.... not university zada sick minded phsychos..

Pathfinder

Malik495 said:
provide evidence if you have.... I prefere the point of view of Ulema kiram.... not university zada sick minded phsychos..

tell me what part of his evidence he gave is flawed. if i am a ignorant swine then i need to be corrected, so if the "Ulema kiram...." stand behind lets just suppose as a hypothesis, is he still a munafiq? i suppose you have spent your own time and carried a thorough research on the whole issue sifting finely at the allegation for/against the accuses instead of reading or watching publications. i have not, because i am not in Pakistan but you might live in Pakistan or not. like i said if i appear in jahliat on the matter then i must be corrected, what you have posted i have read and watched hell which includes reading this leangthy article. http://www.khatm-e-nubuwwat.com/zaid-zaman-hamid.htm

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Pathfinder said:
Malik495 said:

tell me what part of his evidence he gave is flawed. if i am a ignorant swine then i need to be corrected, so if the "Ulema kiram...." stand behind lets just suppose as a hypothesis, is he still a munafiq? i suppose you have spent your own time and carried a thorough research on the whole issue sifting finely at the allegation for/against the accuses instead of reading or watching publications. i have not, because i am not in Pakistan but you might live in Pakistan or not. like i said if i appear in jahliat on the matter then i must be corrected, what you have posted i have read and watched hell which includes reading this leangthy article. http://www.khatm-e-nubuwwat.com/zaid-zaman-hamid.htm

Ulama-e-kiram had had inetrnal differences for centureis. Eevry Aalim, but only those who are just naam key aalim, think that the other is a jahil...

I love Ulama-e-kirams and we need them, but I must say they do not use Allah gifted thing on their head- called dimagh- always fightiong for nothing.

Even if ZH is mulhid, he better fix Pak before going to hell. We need him

Does anybody know that Majlis-e-tahaffuz-nabuwwat is a useless jama'at?

Ask me how I claim that

Malik495

I love Ulama-e-kirams and we need them, but I must say they do not use Allah gifted thing on their head- called dimagh- always fightiong for nothing.

Does anybody know that Majlis-e-tahaffuz-nabuwwat is a useless jama'at?

Its really very strange to read it that you need ulema-e-kiram.. well for what you need Ulema-e-kiram .. for namaz-e-janaza, for nikah for Quran khuwani for dua and thats all? i dont know whom u call an Aalim.. that you know better then me....You know how a simple taalib become an Aalim? mujeh nahi maloom k aap ki nazar men Aalim ka crieteria kis hadd tak hay.. Quran aur uss ki tafseer parhnay walay aalim nahi hua krtay...ik aalim ki manaazil tay krnay k liye kitnay imtehanat se guzarna parta hay...aur shab-o-roz Qaa lallah wa Qaal arr Rasool (Sallallaho Alayhe Wasallam) parhnay walay tahajjud k wujoob ko ada krnay walay ... aur dars-e-nizaami k muqarrar uloom ko 8 saal parhnay aur seekhnay k baad akhri saal daura-e-hadees mukammal krnay k baad iss qaabil hotay hain k unhain Molana kaha jaye.....aur in ulema k nazdeek bhi Fatwaa saadir krnay ka ikhtiyar nahi hota kion k uss k liye mazeed kaee saal takhasus aur Shaikhul hadees k paas fiqah k mukammal usool seekhnay k baad Fatwa ki ijazat di jati hay.. Lakin afsos ham aaj hr darhi walay ko hr 5 waqt namaz parhnay walay ko aur har charb zuban ko jisay alfaz ki charb zubani pe uboor haasil hota hay usay ham Aalim aur molvi qarar de detay hain...Jis tarah hr chamaknay wali cheez sona nahi hoti isi tarah hr daarhi wala Aalim nahi hua krta .... Hamain ulema ki kion zurorat hay..? kia kabhi parliament men koi law banaanay se pahlay yeh socha jata hay k Quran aur hadees k ilm se agaahi rakhnay walay Ulema se iss baray men raaye pooch li jaye.. aisa kabhi nahi hota aur shayad na hi iss mulk men hota nazar aata hay...
Federal shariat court ne sood ko haraam qarar dia lakin parliament ne wo faisla phaar k bahir phaink dia aur in ulema-e-kiram ko daqya noos qarar de kr paid university zada ulema hire kr liye gaye.. aisay njanay kitni hi examples main bayan kr sakta hon lakin yeh moka nahi...
Buhat karwa sach hay yeh k ham chahtay hain k ham masjid k imam ki izzat karain uss molana sahib kah kr mukhatib hon lakin dil men kabhi yeh nahi chahain gay k mera beta kabhi iss masjid k mimber pr beth kr khutba de.. mera beta musallay pe beth kr masjid men imamt karay.. mera betay ko log aalim-e-deen kahain..
Khuda ki qasam aaj 100 men 99 log nahi chahty k un ka beta masjid aur madarsay ki rotian khaye.. kion deen-e-islam k ilm ki jaga ko ham ne yateemon miskeeno k rahnay ki jaga bana dia... jis k paas khanay ko nahi usay madarsy men dakhil kr do wo agay chal k molvi ban jaye ga... lakin apnay betay k liye aisay aisay khuwab dekh liye jatay hain k Allah ki panah.. doctors engineer aur yeh nahi to kam az kam itna zuror parhana hay k kisi rishwat zada idaray men koi kamaee wali seat le lain...
Afsos k aaj baghair tahqeeq k ham ne Nabion k waaris logon ko is qadar badnaam kr dia k aaj koi Nabi (S.A.W) ki hadees parh kr sunaye to wo mulla k laqab paata hay..
You know ulema k darmyan ikhtilaaf kooi naee baat nahi .. lakin tumharay pass do rastay bata diye gaye hain k yeh seedha rasta hay aur yeh buraee ka rasta hay... agar Aalim-e-deen koi ikhtilaaf ki baat krta hay to uss k paas suboot hua krta hay.. agar wo ikhtilafi masla Quran hadees aur ijma-e-ummat se saabit hota ho to usay qubool krna na krna sunnay walay aur samjhnay walay pe hay... aik baat yaad rakhain k hamaray eeman ka hisaab ham se ho ga.. ab yeh ham pr hay k ham apnay eeman ko kitni ahmiyat detay hain... agar ahmiyat hay to hamaray ikhtiyar men hay tahqeeq krna aur rujoo krna... laa ilmi uzar nahi hua krti.
najanay baat kahan se nikal gaee khair.. Ulema ka makaam aaj hamari society men kia hay yeh to kisi ko batanay ki zurorat nahi.. aj hr 2 books parhnay wala mujadid bana hua hay to uss ne kia sunnana hay dosray ko...

Malik495

Rahi baat Khatm-e-nubwwat k kaam ki to janaab iss baray men drawing room men beth kr aur mahdi hasan k ganay sun kr pata nahi chalay ga.. iss k liye nikalna paray ga inn logon se milna paray ga jo iss Naik kaam ko kis jaan fishani se ada kr rahay hain.. aaj rabwa ka naam Chanab nagar hay..wo rabwa jahan qadyaniayt ka head quarter hua krta tha.. jahan qadyaniat ne iss qadar property khareed kr kamzor eeman k logon ko rishwat k tor per di.. Lakin Khatm-e-nubuwwat k muhafizo ne iss shahr se maar bhagaya aur aaj iss shahr ka naam chanab nagar hay aur jahan hr saal qadyaniyat ki haqeeqat pr khusoosi courses krwaye jatay hain logon ko agahi di jati hay najany kitnay hi log toba kr k dubara musharaf ba islam ho rahay hain.. Qadyaniat ka ta,aqub dunia k hr konay men krnay ki koshishain jari hain aur Inshallah jari rahain gi....Khatm-e-nubuwwat k khuddam ko kisi appriciation ki zurorat nahi kion k deen-e-islam k khilaaf uthnay walay hr fitnay ka ta'aqub krna au rusay anjaam tak pohnchana hr musalamaan pr farz hay.. tanqeed krna dunia men sab se asaaan kaam hay lakin tas hih krna mushkil... Malom nahi mirza ahmed qadyani laanti maloon (jo k gutter men jahannum waasil hua tha) k baray men aap janab ka kia khayal hay yeh aap bahtar jantay hon gay...pr Wallah Khatm-e-nubuwwat k khaadimon pr tanqeed krna khudara band kr dain.. kahin aisa na ho k ahl-e-ilm k baray men bughz rakhna tabahi ka sabab na ban jaye...
Ham sab ko seedhi raah pe chalnay aur deen-e-islam ki samajh ata farmaye.. Aameen