Zaid Hamid - Door Andaish on Value TV

saheeen

Councller (250+ posts)
Value TV throws light on Zaid Hamid, the man and the mission in the program Door Andaish.

JAzakAllah

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
thank you saheen, jazakallah, it was wonderful

Zaid Hamid, the only clear alternative for Pakistanis, Zindabad
Pakistan Piandabad

rolnrol

MPA (400+ posts)
A wonderful program. Chor bhi kahe chor chor it is crystal clear the host of this program was full of it and he was very well prepared to trap MR Zaid hamid in words and get Mr Zaid hamid to say something where he could start pulling his leg. Every question was loaded with propaganda and booby trap .The host tried his level best to get Mr zaid hamid say something about that yusuf guy, infact he claimed to be a witness personally but mr zaid had a very nice remark that first i am not one to give fatwa and second for that i'll have to trust you, " for sure andar se is host ko jalan to hogi " he failed . Then he tried to present zaid hamid as to be a claimer of deen mufti or what ever so that he could end the program by quoting a hadith that ilam utha lia jay ga and hazrat Abbas giving explanation Ilam uthane ka matlab yeh hay ke log apni baat to Allah or uske rasool ki baat se bara samjheen gy to give people a picture that Mr zaid hamid fits in that frame of explanation. cause there is no link between the nature of the program and the hadith he quoted and nore does he look like some one that has much to do with Islam. Thanks for sharing the program brother. thums up.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
A wonderful program. Chor bhi kahe chor chor it is crystal clear the host of this program was full of it and he was very well prepared to trap MR Zaid hamid in words and get Mr Zaid hamid to say something where he could start pulling his leg. Every question was loaded with propaganda and booby trap .The host tried his level best to get Mr zaid hamid say something about that yusuf guy, infact he claimed to be a witness personally but mr zaid had a very nice remark that first i am not one to give fatwa and second for that i'll have to trust you, " for sure andar se is host ko jalan to hogi " he failed . Then he tried to present zaid hamid as to be a claimer of deen mufti or what ever so that he could end the program by quoting a hadith that ilam utha lia jay ga and hazrat Abbas giving explanation Ilam uthane ka matlab yeh hay ke log apni baat to Allah or uske rasool ki baat se bara samjheen gy to give people a picture that Mr zaid hamid fits in that frame of explanation. cause there is no link between the nature of the program and the hadith he quoted and nore does he look like some one that has much to do with Islam. Thanks for sharing the program brother. thums up.

Thank you, well explained. yes I agree that the host was a 'friendly' hostile person. He attempted many times to trap him and make him say that would be good for the host's show for ratings and for subsequent propaganda against Zaid Hamid. but our learned mujahid has beat him for good. 5 stars for Hamid

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
Great Mission Great Job May Allah give you success, Inshallah !

Together we are strong. Zaid Hamid and his team Zindabad.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD.